Confession

Meeting Him Online

i'm sorry I've been so busy with my studies and I try my best to update this as fast i can ^^ 

They walked hand in hand towards the local restaurant, an expencive one. Kyu knew he couldn't afford a dinner in such a place. He was a poor student, how could he pay three types of champagne, soups and salads? He had always visited places like McDonald's and picked an hamburger so he had no experience about having a dinner in a restaurant. In brief he was a beginner.

Kyuhyun laid his eyes on the wallet of his, it was compeletly empty. He was afraid he couldn't spend a night with Siwon. It'd be unfair to ask him to pay. 
"Um.. I think I'm not hungry. I can survive by eating apples." Kyuhyun said and stopped middle of the road.
"You're sure?" Siwon asked and watched him in the eyes in a dreary way. His eyes entreated him to stay.
"I-I mean.." 
"You're trying to say you can't afford?" Siwon asked and bend his head to the left, like a puppy.
"I can pay everything. It's worth of paying. Im not paying about the food, I'm paying about the time I can spend with you. And those foods aren't even expencive, I have some money to waste." He added.
"But.. It's not.."
"I don't care what's fair or not, I want to spend more time with you Kyuhyun, understood?" 
"Yes I understand." 
 
Siwon's hand was warm, it was holding Kyuhyun's own for the time they walked together. Kyuhyun felt safe at Siwon's side, he was always there to protect him. And afford some dinners what Kyu couldn't. Kyuhyun thought he could make his confession tonight. He could look Siwon in the eyes in a way he looks at Kyu. He could Siwon's soft cheek with his fingertips and drag himself closer and closer and finally..
A familiar ringtone interrupted him again, new text messages.
Other was from Yun, she texted that she had seen Kyuhyun and 'his boyfriend' walking hand in hand and wanted to inquire if Kyuhyun was going to kiss Siwon passionately while they were having a dinner. Kyuhyun smiled, Yun and her fantasies. Kyuhyun texted back he was just hanging out with his dad and Yun must have mistaken from the person. He bet that girl was already rolling on the floor with a nosebleed.
The one was from unknown number. Kyuhyun felt unwilling to open it because he knew what it would contain.
'Homouality is a disgusting sickness, you need a doctor. Or better, tearing you guys apart in a horrible way would heal you faster.'
"What is it? Is he sending those messages again?" Siwon asked and opened the door of the restaurant. 
"No. Nothing just Yun teasing me again." Kyuhyun said and turned his phone off while stepping in the restaurant. No one were justified to interrupt him tonight, not even the guy with unknown number.
 
A pretty waitress brought their menu and wished them to have a good evening. Kyuhyun took a look at the menu, he didn't know even half of the refections. He had to try something so he adjudicated to take a same refection than Siwon. It was a certain way.
"You look so handsome tonight." Siwon enounced while sipping from his glass. There were few people in that restaurant so it was pretty easy to everyone to hear their discussing.
"Me? I haven't even combed my hair." Kyuhyun laughed and soaked some claret to his glass. Siwon was always there, telling compliments and being romantic. Kyuhyun couldn't say he didn't like it, actually he loved it.
"There you go, your refections, enjoy your meal." The waitress wished and left that table moving to the next one and inscribing the orders. There were no people who could distract their dinner. No one.
They ate in peace, momentary glancing on each other. The food was so spicy Kyuhyun felt he had to sip many times from his glass while eating. He didn't want to get drunk on that night. He didn't want to lisp while confessing his feelings to Siwon so he ordered a glass of water. A certain way to avoid lisping.
 
 
When they had finished their dinner Kyuhyun knew it was the right moment. He looked at Siwon and staid quiet. He didn't know how to do the confession. Should he speak about things and that or say it immediately? He wasn't good at describing his feelings out loud.
Siwon looked at him, he was quiet but he touched Kyuhyun's hand on the table. Kyuhyun looked at his lips, they were slightly open. He dragged himself closer to Siwon who leaned on the table. Siwon's face was closer than ever, Kyuhyun's heart beated harder than ever. Kyuhyun knew what was going to happen, he had never faced that kind of situation but he had seen it on movies. Two people dragging closer and glancing  on each other's lips. Two people feeling the energy between them, two people feeling the love.
Kyuhyun bit his lips, he didn't know how to forge in that moment. Siwon touched Kyuhyun's chin with his fingertips, raising it a bit, pulling his face gently closer. Kyuhyun didn't withstand, he didn't even care if someone would see them. He closed his eyes and waited.
Siwon's lips touched his own, carefully like asking if Kyuhyun was ready for to move on in their relationship. Kyuhyun replied the kiss passionately and deepened the kiss by bitting the lower lip of Siwon's. He was able to feel the pain of waiting to be released. He felt the love of Siwon's, that real love he always had been looking for.
It was hard for him to end the kiss but he had to remember they were in public. He opened his eyes and looked at Siwon. The look in his eyes was peaceful, loving. Kyuhyun smiled and touched Siwon's cheeck. He wanted to stay in that moment for forever. Siwon had stolen his firts kiss just a moment ago so Kyuhyun settled to make his move.
"Siwon, I always wanted to say that I love you."