Missing your voice

Meeting Him Online

 

This chapter tells a bit about their normal life, please enjoy :^)
 
 
On next morning Kyuhyun woke up and cursed. He had overslept. He jumped in his pants and took some apples with him because had no time to eat breakfast or brush his teeth. Kyu put his math book in to his schoolbag and closed the door. He had to run to catch the buss.
Kyuhyun's friends stared at him, he was never late. And the huge phone number on his arm seemed to get many glances and wake up the little investigators in people's mind. Kyuhyun tried to avoid awkward questions about that number, in vain.
"Tell to your old friend who's the girl who gave you her number last night?" Seon asked and sat next to him. Kyuhyun's hair was sweaty because of running all the way to the university so he tried to comb it with his fingers.
"There's no such a person, my mom wrote it." Kyuhyun answered with not paying attention on the conversation. A girl who sat next to Seon, called Yun, bursted in laugh. 
"Oh mommie's boy, I know you're lying to us." Yun giggled and had and an unexpected expression on her face.
"Why are you staring at me like that?" Kyuhyun asked and swallowed, what if Yun had seen Siwon last night? 
Yun said nothing and smirked. Seon stared at her and was confused while Kyuhyun did the legendary facepalm. Of course. Yun was a huge fan of , she always carried tons of cartoons with her and she talked about the 'one true pairings' she shipped. Yun had writen an essay about gays on 7th grade but her teacher had disliked it. Because gayness was a western thing, it didn't exist in South-Korea. Kyuhun knew it did, at least he could feel it.
"Maybe there's not a girl Kyu's dating.. " Yun finally answered and couldn't hide her smile.
"So you think it's just his mom?" 
"No. Maybe it's a guy. Handsome one, with charming looks and muscles, older than him. A guy who's he having a meal with, they eat toghether while sun is setting. Everything is perfect, timing is perfect, that guy touches Kyu's palm on the table, pulls him closer.. Closer.. And then.."
"Yun, your nose is bleeding." 
 
Fortunately Yun didn't bring up that content while they had lunch. Kyuhyun couldn't avoid thinking about Siwon and that moment Yun had conceived of. He wanted to become closer with Wonnie and bet so did he. Kyuhyun beholded Siwon's phone number on his arm and smiled. He could call Siwon anytime he wanted, he just had to be brave and take his mobile out of his pocket.
"I'm sorry, I have to make a call." Kyuhyun apologized and left his empty tray on the table.
"He's calling to that guy, how sweet! Do you miss him already?" Yun almost screamed after him.
"Yun, stop it already." Kyuhyun laughed and walked away. He tried to reach Siwon by phone.
 
 
***
 
On that morning Siwon had driven to the academy and faced his angry teacher. Siwon knew he was pissed off because he had missed the performance on last night. He had missed an opportunity to become famous.
"Good morning Mr. Park, I'm sorry that i didn't.." Siwon apologized but teacher breaked his sentence off.
"You got to have a good reason why you weren't here, do you?" 
"I apologize Mr. Park, my car broke down so I couldn't make my way here." Siwon lied and bowed.
"You could have come by a taxi." Mr. Park said and took a look at his smart phone.
"Mr. Kim mailed me today, he was really disappointed."
"I'm sorry, this is never going to happen again, I promise." Siwon replied. 
"I accept your apologize, you can go now, to training of course."
 
Siwon sighed and changed into his training clothes; a black suit with a huge neckline. Siwon didn't personally like his training suit at all, but Kyuhyun would like it on him. Or at least Siwon had thought so. Thats why he sometimes sent photos from his training. 
"Keep your mind on dancing!" Mr. Park notified him and Siwon had to hide the smile of his. Dancing was a serious thing, not meant for happy children. Dancing was his dream and job, had always been. Dancing made him to feel free, to feel like been relieved from that all stress the life caused. 
A familiar ringtone interrupted his lesson again. 
"I'm sorry, Gotta to take this, it's my mom." Siwon lied again and Mr. Park looked disappointed. 
"Hey, I don't have much time now, but anyways.." Siwon answered.
"Ah, you have no idea how much I missed your voice. There's something else too.."
"Tell me what is it?" 
"I got a new message from unknown sender few minutes ago.. " 
"What does it say?" Siwon asked and was able to hear a girl screaming somewhere. Maybe a friend of Kyu's. 
"It tells me to not to love you."