Breathe

Meeting Him Online

 

 
"What?!" Siwon snarled and noticed his teacher's stern glare.
"You must be kidding me. What kind of person does something like this?" He asked and nodded to Mr. Park to notify he was going to drop the line soon. Talking on phone during the lessons drived teachers nuts but this was more important than dancing.
"I don't know. What should I do? What If he comes after me?" Kyuhyun acted rashly while glancing Yun who was giggling next to him. She obviously wanted to find out Siwon's name or just annoyed Kyu with her embarrassing observations. 
"Please keep calm, I have to reenter my training now. I will pick you up from the university, okay?" 
"Okay I will, see you then." 
Kyuhyun didn't know how to end the call, they weren't even dating so he couldn't say 'kisses' or neither 'I love you'. He pressed the button and dropped the line without saying goodbyes. Yun would have gotten too excited about that. Kyuhyun smiled, life was hard when you have a fangirl sneaking around.
 
 
"Will you see him tonight?" Yun asked and looked hopeful. Maybe she expected to see a fanfiction in a real life.
"My friend? Yes, Siwon is going to pick me up when this lesson ends." Kyuhyun answered and took his math book on the table. He was good at maths, there were no exercise he couldn't solve. So when he had finished his exercises he concentrated on discussing with his friends. Kyuhyun liked to help others if they asked him to do so. Some of his friends had asked if he could do their homework too but Kyuhyun had refused. He didn't want to waste time by doing other's homework, gaming was more important.
"Oh such a masculine name, Siwon. Sounds like a seme one." Yun smiled and poked Kyus cheek.
"Wait, what.. No. I'm not the uke.. I mean if i was in a relationship, but I'm not.."
"You're blushing Kyu" some students had turned around and they stared at Yun and Kyuhyun whose cheeks were turning more and more red.
"I-I am because you are embarrassing me."
"Can I meet your boyfriend today?"
"What the.. No Yun, He's not my boyfriend. We are not even dating. Please stop asking that kind of questions. Everyone are staring at us." Kyuhyun stuttered and focused on the exercises he had already done  to break away from that uncomfortable situation.
"Not dating, yet." Yun smirked and let it be for a while. Kyuhyun glanced at the clock, the lesson was going to end soon. Siwon was going to pick him up soon. 
 
 
Kyuhyun tried to lose Yun who was chasing him, in vain. She appeared after few minutes and stood close the parking lot of the University. There were gathered plenty of students who were scowling at a huge black car. That car looked familiar, someone sat into it. A male driver who was obviously older than a normal student of the university. Kyuhyun couldn't reconize him before that guy took his specs off. It was Siwon.
"Kyuhyun let's go!" He shouted and wawed to him. Now everyone started to wishper and stare at him.
Kyuhyun walked towards the car in a brisk way. He knew he had everyone's eyes on him.
Siwon smiled and opened his arms to hug Kyu but Kyuhyun went past and got in to the car. He didn't want to hear any rumours about cuddling in the parking lot. 
"Hey, what's wrong?" Siwon asked while putting the safebelt on and starting the engine. 
"I don't want to hear any rumours about us. They would get a wrong idea about hugging."
"In my opinion it's not giving any wrong ideas and I don't think it would be that bad. 
Kyuhyun sighed. He didn't want to fight with Siwon so he just let the conversation to be. Maybe Siwon knew what was the best for their situation, in addition he was older and vicer than Kyu.
Talking about their ages, for Kyuhyun age had always been just a number. He didn't care if the person he loved was older or younger than him, if there was love it was okay. And love was all he needed, he didn't like Siwon because of his money.
 
When they arrived at Kyuhyun's place Siwon locked his car and followed Kyu quietly. He wanted to be sure if Kyuhyun's parents were home or not. He just wanted to discuss about the case alone with Kyuhyun not to share it with any ulterior people. They had never time to get know each other better or get closer than friends because the distance between them was making things complicated.
"My parents are living close to my apartment what means I'm living alone. I'm sorry if my flat doesn't impress you, I'm a poor student you know." Kyuhyun explained and let Siwon to step in. 
"It's okay, your home is where your heart is." Siwon said and smiled. He sat on the armchair and looked the space around him.
"Actually this is pretty nice." 
"Thank you." Kyuhyun said and went to boil up two cups of tea. He didn't know how to regale visitors because no one usually visited him. Or if someone did, they just stopped by to ask him out or for a drink. 
"So there was a text message you wanted to talk about?" Siwon asked and sipped from his tea. He really liked the flavor of it.
"Yes, I can show it to you.." Kyuhyun muttered and dug his pockets to find the mobile and lended it to Siwon. He had to stand next to the armchair because he was too lazy to pick up a stool from the kitchen. 
"Let me see.. You can sit on my lap if you want to. You must be tired after the schoolday."
"No, no. This is okay, you're the one who must be tired after dancing." Kyuhyun replied and blushed.
 
"Oh, c'mon i'm not going to bite you." Siwon laughed and kept his eyes on the message. Kyuhyun boggled for a moment but after few minutes of thinking he sat carefully on Siwon's lap and stared at the mobile. 
He was able to feel the heat of Siwon's body and the touch of his breathe. Siwon was so close that Kyuhyun's heart beated like crazy because of the every place Kyuhyun's back touched on Siwon's chest. 
" Any ideas of the sender?" Kyuhyun asked and raised his head to see Siwon better.