Hide-and-seek

Meeting Him Online

 

i've been sick so don't mock me if there are some mistakes .. :(
 
"Don't move." A low voice said behind him. Kyuhyun placed his arms next to his body and waited, waited an opportunity to escape.
Comer was oblivously a male, around Kyu's age, almost as tall as he. That guy was holding his huge palm on Kyuhyun's shoulder, so it was impossible to Kyu to escape. Kyuhyun thought and thought, tried to find a way to mislead his enemy. That guy had muscles, but was he intelligent too?
"Watch out! A car! A CAR BEHIND YOU!" Kyuhyun started to scream and startled the guy behind him. He turned around and fell down on his with a confused expression on his face. 
Kyuhyun couldn't regonize him, the night was too dark and he had no time to do so. Kyuhyun ran as fast he could and finally reached the entry of the academy. 
 
He went up the stairs and glanced the space behind him. No one there. Maybe he already mislead that guy who was haunting him, maybe. Kyuhyun tug his pockets and found his moblie, he wanted to call Siwon immeadiately. 
"No signal." Kyuhyun cursed and put the mobile back to his pocket. He decided to wait some time, maybe signal would be found later. He slid his fingers around the wall trying to find a switch but there were none. He was all alone, a guy after him, with no light , no signal. Kyuhyun glanced over the place again, at least there were some bathrooms nearby. 
Kyuhyun closed his eyes and leaned his head against the cold wall. Someone would find him, sooner or later. This was an adult version of the hide-and-seek. If he got found by the tracker he'd get hurt. That was a little extra point what was added to the rules.
Kyu was able to hear the steps again, someone was coming up the stairs. 
 
He stood up, quietly and took few steps towards the nearest closet. Kyuhyun opened the door and stepped in. The smell inside the closet was horrible, Kyu thought they were cleaned up by no one. But better safe than sorry, that was what his mom had always said to him.
The guy had reached the second floor and sneaked around, looking for something. Kyuhyun tried to stay quiet but his nose had kept running since that morning. He felt he was going to sneeze soon and covered his face up with his hands.
Three sneezes came in a row from him. The sounds of steps stopped and the person converget the closet quietly. Kyuhyun hold his breath, he was going to die soon. He was able to see a huge palm grabbing the doorhandle and pulling it down. Closet's door opened slowly.
Kyuhyun closed his eyes and was up to brust in tears momentarily though he was a man. He tried to hold up his tears and clenched his fist. He wouldn't give in easily. 
 
"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked behind the door what was wide open. Kyuhyun opened his eyes and blinked a bit.
"What do you want?" He asked and stared in to the darkness. There were still no light in that room.
"You little idiot." The person said and opened the door.
"I'm here to protect you." Siwon said and lend his hand to Kyuhyun who was stuck in the corner. 
"Y-you were the one who was hauting me?" 
"No."
"The one who was behind me?"
"Yes. I told you to not to move, because the person who was after you might have attacked if you had moved." Siwon explained and sighed.
"At least we've met now. I didn't expect it to happen like this. I also missed my performance."
"Yes, I'm sorry. I knew how important it was to you. I was the one who  thwarted your plans. I'm sorry Siwon."
Kyuhyn answered and nod his head. He didn't want to ruin Wonnie's future just by running around with no reason.
"It's okay. There'll be many chances in future, I don't want to miss this one between us." Siwon said and switched the lights on. Kyuhyun had been too nervous to to find a switch.
"So, do you mind having a drink with me?" 
Kyuhyun lend his hand to Siwon who hold it tight. He hadn't realized he had met Wonnie few minutes ago, he was invited to have a drink with him, was invited to spend time with him. Kyu took some carful steps towards Siwon and smiled shyly. 
"It'd be a pleasure to have a drink with you Siwon."