Uncertainty

Meeting Him Online
"Well, okay.." Kyuhyun said and followed Heechul who he had just met. He felt nervous because he didn't know how did Siwon feel about things. Was he angry or sad or just wanted to be alone? Kyuhyun couldn't answer to that question. And after all he hadn't known Siwon for years, like Heechul did. He wasn't so certain about Siwon's feelings. He had to put his all trust on Heechul and on that fact he would help him to make up with Siwon. Even though Kyuhyun didn't feel really confident.
Heechul conducted Kyuhyun to his car and started the engine while turning the volume of a car's radio down. There were some commercials going on and instantaneously Kyuhyun started to feel hungry. He had forgot to eat before they had left the university. Of course he had some apples with him but they didn't compensate a beneficial lunch. But Kyuhyun had to survive by eating them although he hated the taste of apples, he had gotten bored with it. 
He took an apple from his school bag, it seemed to be rotten. Kyuhyun took a bite of it and immediately he pulled a face. The taste of it was horrible. 
 
Heechul whistled away while driving and looked somehow happy. Kyuhyun presumed it was because he was going to see his old good friend and there was nothing to be afraid of. Kyuhyun was in a different situation, he was going to apologize, he wasn't so good at it. He wasn't good at talking commonly. When he tried to do things right he always hurted someone or said something wrong. Maybe that was why they called him with a nickname 'evil'. 
Kyuhyun sighed and observed out of the window. All he was able to see was huge buildings and mountainous landscape all the way the eye can see. He had no clue about where Siwon lived or if he lived with his parents. All he knew was Siwon had an expensive car what he drove with to the dance academy. Eventually Kyuhyun realized he didn't know Siwon at all. He had told everything about his life to Siwon, but never asked him to describe his own. 
"What a fool I've been.." Kyuhyun whined and leaned to the corner of the window. 
"Everything is going to be alright, I promise." Heechul said and patted younger's head. 
"We're almost there." 
 
Heechul parked his car to a private parking lot and switched off headlights. It has started to rain a bit. They stood in front of a huge mansion, Kyuhyun was amazed. It had two floors and a swimming pool on it's backyard. It was painted all red and there were two 'expensive-looking' cars in front of it. Kyuhyun reconized the other as Siwon's. The mansion had a space for couple of his student flats, including a flourishing garden. That was a house where a millionnaire could have lived in.
"You must have mistaken from an apartment." Kyuhyun said and couldn't believe his eyes.
"Nope. This is a mansion of the rich family Choi." Heechul said and ringed a doorbell. A maid opened the door and bowed.
"Hello. If you're looking for Mrs. Choi she has emigrated next to her lawyer office." She said with a polite tone. 
"Actually we wanted to see her son today. I'm Heechul, I lived as a neighbour here some years ago."
"I see. I apologize, come in." She wished and let Heechul and Kyuhyun to step in to that mansion. 
 
Kyuhyun's mind was totally blown when he walked all the way from the main hall to a starirway what lead to Siwon's room. There was so much information at one time so Kyuhyun felt he couldn't handle that all. He had just found out Siwon's family was rich as a hell and their apartment was one of the most expensive ones in that neighbourhood. And that fact Siwon's mom owned a lawyer office what must have brought much money to Choi's family confused Kyuhyun, why Siwon hadn't told about his life as a rich kid? That was something Kyuhyun wanted to ask him.
He walked behind Heechul trying to avoid seeing Siwon's face when he would notice those two visitors. He would be happy about that fact Chullie or how he called himself, paid a visit. Vice versa with Kyuhyun, he would break Siwon's barriers just by sneaking in his house. Eventually Siwon walked towards them, Kyuhyun hold his breath.
 
"Is it you Heechul?" Siwon exclaimed and went swiftly to hug his old friend with a wide smile on his face. That was how old good friends behaved, Kyuhyun had taken it for granted. Siwon's face turned serious when he noticed Kyuhyun standing behind his friend. 
"Why did you bring him here?" Siwon whispered and acted nervous. Kyuhyun had never seen him acting like that. 
"He came to apologize you." Heechul answered and tried to smile a bit. But Siwon's face didn't change, he looked like he wanted to kick Kyuhyun out of his marvellous mansion any moment he could.
"I'm so glad to meet Siwon's friends!" Siwon's dad appeared in to a stariway and he had a big smile on his chubby face.
"Let's have a dinner downstairs, Heechul you must be hungry." He added and noticed Kyuhyun behind him. He inspected that boy for a while having a feeling he had met this guy before. Siwon tried to withstand, but his father was dead set on having a dinner together. There was no way to break away from that situation. 
"Young man, have we met before?" Siwon's father asked Kyuhyun and frowned.
"I'm -"
"He's a cousin of that Kyuhyun we talked about." Siwon broke off Kyuhyun's sentence.
 
They ate in peace around a huge wooden table in the main hall. Siwon didn't sit next to Kyuhyun or paid any attention to him. He didn't look at Kyu nor talked to him. It seemed he wanted to ignore Kyuhyun and concentrate on discussing with Heechul, a friend who he had almost lost some time ago. 
Kyuhyun didn't know what was going on. He had no idea why Siwon lied to his father and to him. Why he acted like Kyuhyun wasn't there? What was the matter of all of this. Kyuhyun didn't know the answer. He wanted to make up things with Siwon and apologize, but Siwon didn't seem to be eager to do it. Heechul had said he wasn't a sulky fellow, but he must have been lying or Siwon had changed. Or for instance, he had been a nicer guy as a child.
 
When they had finished Kyuhyun stood up and was ready to leave. He felt he had paid Siwon a visit in vain. So he walked from the main hall to a corridor and looked for his jacket. It was hanging there next to Heechul's. He picked it up and glanced at Siwon's dad and Heechul laughing together and having some wine from 'expensive-looking' glasses. He sighed and put his hand on a door handle and pushed. He was ready to leave the premises.
"I'm sorry." Siwon said and closed the door behind him. He had followed Kyuhyun on the backyard of the mansion. 
"You are?" Kyuhyun asked and let Siwon hear how hurt he really was. 
"Yes." He said and sighed.
"I've settled to leave this mansion tonight."
"What?"
"Yes, you heard it right. I want to live with you in your apartment. I care about you Kyuhyun, I really do."
 
Kyuhyun was confused, he didn't know what to say. A familiar ringtone cut the silence, a call from unknown number. 
"If the rich Choi interferes my business and moves in your apartment, I will.." Recorded voice said and dropped the line. Kyuhyun stared at Siwon and his hands started to shake.
"H- He's listening to us?" 
"Of course he is. That's why I want to protect you." Siwon sighed again and put his hand on Kyuhyun's shaky shoulder.
"Kyuhyun, do you accept me as your boyfriend?"