The decision

Meeting Him Online
That was a moment where you were supposed to scream like a girl and hug him tight explaining him how you had waited for those words and how happy you were. Or apparently you apologized him telling him the relatioship between you didn't work. 
Kyuhyun had to make his decision, was it better to listen to your heart or your brain when they told you to do differently?
"I don't know if I'm.. -" Kyuhyun said and broke off the sentence just to tease Siwon. 
"Of course I do. It's a pleasure to have a boyfriend like you." Said Kyuhyun and went to hug him. 
It was better to forgive than keep up an ill will, that was something Kyuhyun had always taken for granted. You lived just once, and the love affairs weren't so easy to keep alive. Why would he hate Siwon instead of giving him an another chance? Kyuhyun truly thought Siwon had his reasons to everything and was sure of that fact he was going to explain what was going on, sooner or later. He had just to wait and trust. Trust was something he had always asked for.
Who had hurted whom, it didn't matter. The most important thing, making up with him was something required.
 
"And there's one more thing I want to do." Siwon whispered and pulled Kyuhyun closer. 
He slid his hand around Kyu's chest like looking for something. Kyuhyun couldn't help noticing the goose bumps what went through his back. He was kind of confused because of Siwon's occasional behavior. He'd have lied if he had said he didn't like those gentle touches he had been missing on those lonely days. No. He loved it when Siwon by touching surprisingly or whispered something to his ear. Only Siwon was allowed to do that, allowed to intensify the enegry between him and Kyuhyun.
"Did you get a transitory occasion to touch someone, Siwon-ah?" 
"You wish I had." 
Siwon smirked while stopping his hand near to a pocket inside the blaizer Kyuhyun was wearing. It was a required part of those school uniforms they had to wear.
"Got you, bastard."  Siwon pulled his hand away having a little black button in it. He hold it in front of Kyuhyun's face.
"Now he won't hear us anymore." He said and broke it in two pieces and dropped it on ground and stepped on it. That was the end of the eavesdropping. Kyuhyun felt facilitated, at least one of those fashes was 'killed'.
 
"Are you sure you can leave just like that, you know, family and stuff?" Kyuhyun asked and looked at the button, it was totally smashed down.
"Don't worry about it." Said Siwon and glanced at his back. Kyuhyun was able to hear someone's foot steps.
"We've to leave, now." He added and run towards his car, Kyu had no choices than follow him. 
"How about Heechul? He must wonder why you left without leaving a note."
"He knows already. I told him everything when we had a dinner. Now, get on the car."
Kyuhyun did as he was told and sit quietly next to Siwon. He started the engine and paid a last look at his old home. He needed a new start, a new life with the one he truly loved. Siwon needed no more a life covered up by cockeyed demands or ridiculous hopes of a straight rich son.
 
So they drove off before Siwon's father appeared on the backyard, Heechul on his other side. His chubby face turned red and he imprecated after his son who had deceived him. Chullie seemed to try to calm him down, Kyuhyun didn't hear the words he used but they seemed to deteriorate his anger.
"Don't worry, I'll phone Heechul later." Siwon laughed and kept his eyes on the road, he seemed to be on a good mood today.
"Siwon?"
"Yes, honey? 
"Can you tell me what happened after we parted?" Kyuhyun asked and his heart beated extraordinary hard because of hearing Siwon calling him like that. For sure it was allowed, they were dating right now, like truly dating. But it was something new, something he had never heard someone saying. Maybe that was why his little heart felt excited. It felt like it would bounce out of his chest.
 
And Siwon told him, it was such a long story. He described how he had felt unmotived to investigate the owner's motives and wanted to study. And how his dad had knocked to his door asking him to talk about a picture what he had found from his e-mail. Someone had mailed it to him, for sure. 
His father had yelled at him and told Siwon not to bring Kyuhyun in his house, and if he wouldn't listen to his father's words, he would quit paying Siwon's lessons at the dance academy. He had staid at home and tried to practise dancing on his own. But he ought to call Heechul and ask him to take care of Kyuhyun. He had started to feel sad when Heechul had messaged him Kyuhyun had almost gotten beated by Chin-ho and his friends. He had wanted to walk there and teach those boys a lesson about love.
"You know, my hands were tied up. I felt so bad, I'm sorry." 
"Ah, no need to apologize. I'm the one who should." Kyuhyun sighed and Siwon's hand on the wheel.
"I'm sorry Siwon. I was rude, really rude. That won't happen again." 
 
They arrived at Kyuhyun's place, a flat where the new life was up to begin. Kyuhyun took Siwon's hand in his own and they walked together up the stairs and stopped in front of a brown door in the corridor. Kyuhyun put his key in the lock and ulocked the door.
"Welcome home." He said and was up to step in his apartment. 
"Wait, wait, wait." Siwon laughed and stopped him while lifting him up with ease. He walked in Kyuhyun's apartment holding his boyfriend on his strong arms, their faces placed close together. Siwon sat on a couch and Kyuhyun's hair while whispering to his ear;
"Yes, welcome to our home." 
 
After cuddling on that couch Kyuhyun made some tea to them and they drank it together. Kyuhyun felt a bit exhausted so he went to his bedroom and wrapped up in is blanket. Siwon had asked if he could use Kyuhyun's laptop for a while before going to bed. Hed had wanted to check out 'the owner's' restaurant's homepage. 
Kyuhyun wasn't sure when he fell in a sleep, he thought it had happened immediately. He was able to hear a little knock and see Siwon walking towards his little bed. Kyuhyun thought he had apparently taken a shower because his hair was all wet, and he was allowed to do so because this was now his home too. 
"I'm sorry it took so long, I couldn't find a towel." He said and sat on the bed while throwing that pinky towel he had found, away. He was shirtless, of course. That was a typical act of a man who had just taken a shower. 
Kyuhyun couldn't avoid looking at him, he was perfect, his body was perfect. Siwon pulled him closer, Kyu wanted to touch his body, to slid his hands around his chest and lean on it..
"Siwon.. Siwon-ah.." He mumbled.
 
"Did you say something?" 
Siwon's words woke Kyuhyun up. He had been dreaming and sleeptalking.
"No. No, I-I didn't." Kyuhyun stammered and blushed. He covered his face up with his blanket. What an embarrasing moment.
 
That was how their life as a couple started.