Memories from childhood

Meeting Him Online
"I said stop it." Heechul repeated and pulled Chin's shoulder back to make him loose his balance. He succeeded, Chin wobbled and fell on his . Chin recovered quickly and tried to grab Heechul's collar but he ended up sitting on the floor again. Kyuhyun browsed at Heechul and was confused, was he a guy or a girl?
"Who you think you are, beauty-face?" Chin laughed and reached Heechul's long hair with his big palm. 
"At least I'm more beautiful than any of you guys." He said and almost splayed Chin's middle finger. 
"I support homouality, but not bullying. Leave him alone, okay?" He continued and kept his hold tight.
"Don't!" Chin cried out and shuffled back when Heechul liberated his finger. 
He got on his feet and left the corridor quickly with his friends. Kyuhyun hoped they wouldn't come back again, or he got literally beaten by those guys. He had gotten safe this time.
 
"Thank you." Kyuhyun said even he hadn't seen that person before, he wasn't even sure about his gender. Heechul turned around and smiled while combing his hair with his fingertips.
"Ah, Nothing. I'm Heechul by the way." He introduced himself and bowed a bit. Kyuhyun was still clueless about the reason of saving him.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Kyuhyun, have we met before?" 
"No, I don't think so. I'm a childhood friend of Siwon's, I reconized you from that picture." Heechul said and lifted up Kyuhyun's school bag, It was damaged by Chin's friends.
"Do you need help with these?" He asked and scraped up Kyuhyun's books from the floor. He seemed to be a good guy after all.
"That picture.. Wasn't even meant to be downloaded on the internet." Kyuhyun sighed and wrenched his locker again, it finally opened. Kyu took his books out of his locker, it actually didn't matter much anymore. He was already badly late and he was going to get a punishment. 
"I know. Siwon already felt the intence of anger, or at least he sounded like that on phone." Heechul said drastically and passed Kyuhyun's bag to him. He had picked up every pencil and book Chin had thrown on the corridor. 
"Thanks. He called to you?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Yes he did, one hour ago. He did't phone you then?" Heechul was atonished. 
"No. I bet he hates me now. I hurted him so badly.." Kyuhyun sighed and floped down against the lockers. Heechul sat next to him and asked Kyuhyun describe last night's affairs, even though it was hard for him.
But Heechul knew it would help Kyu to get familiar with his feelings.
 
Kyuhyun went trough those affairs, one by one. He explained to Heechul how much he yearned for Siwon and how much he missed his warm appearance. He described the feelings he had experienced when he had found out the photo had gotten seen by everyone.
Heechul staid quiet and listened to Kyuhyun nodding occasionally showing him he understood and wanted to  Kyuhyun to keep talking. Kyuhyun told him about loosing his first kiss and how he had came to nothing after that and he had doubted Siwon with a no reason. Kyuhyun felt facilitated when he got a golden opportunity to talk to someone. He needed someone to tell him how to solve things right.
"Making up with someone is not done with a touch of a button." Heechul said and looked at Kyuhyun. 
"But I can advice you. I know Siwon is not a sulky fellow." 
 
 
Heechul told Kyuhyun how he had met Siwon ten years ago, he had been a child and lived as a neighbour of the family Choi. He had always thought they were a odd family because of going to church every Sunday and living in a traditional way. Heechul's family was really different compared to Choi's. He had used to wander around in the forrest with his friends and to play violent games with them. 
After all their parents had became good friends and they wanted their sons to know each other. At first they were kind of pushed to be friends, but evetually Heechul realized being different wasn't a bad thing. His friends didn't approve his choice to hang out with Siwon and they kicked him out of their gang. Heechul started to change, he let his hair to grow up and wasn't afraid to wear some eyeliner in public. 
Siwon had taught him to be himself, not to exhibit someone he wasn't. 
One day Heechul had hurted Siwon, just like Kyuhyun now. Siwon had been sulky for weeks and ignored him badly. 
"He didn't even say hi to me when we saw each other. He just passed me without paying any attention to me." Heechul said and sighed.
"What did you do?" Kyuhyun asked and was curious how Heechul had appeased Siwon on that time.
 
"Well, I went and apologized him, and bought him some sweets of course. I had called him by names in front of my old friends to prove them I was a tough guy. Even I wasn't. Siwon made me to realize it." 
Kyuhyun sat on the floor and staid quiet. Maybe he had been little too mean towards Siwon, and not even little. Still he didn't know how to apologize Siwon properly. 
"I don't think sweets will help this time." He said and laughed a bit. He had started to feel better.
"Maybe you should go and talk to him?" Heechul made a motion.
"Yes, but I don't even know the place he lives in." Kyuhyun admitted and he had to explain Heechul everything since how they had met on the internet and escaped the chaser during the spring festival. How they had cuddled at his place and been almost caught by Kyuhyun's mom, and how they had ended up kissing in the local restaurant. What had driven the owner nuts.
Heechul smiled after Kyuhyun had finished his story, he was able to imagine those complicated and funny moments. He stood up and flipped his forehair to left. 
"Don't you remember I said I lived next to Choi's family?" Heechul laughed and helped Kyuhyun to stand up.
"Yes, I do. So what?" 
"Babo, they haven't moved. Let's go and see your loved one, I haven't seen him for many years."