When everything goes wrong

Meeting Him Online
The owner took few steps forward from the back of the counter and halted in front of Kyuhyun. He didn't look really patient, in point of fact he looked like a angry hulk. Kyuhyun wasn't afraid of him although the owner was giant compared to his narrow body.
"I don't know what are you talking about. Get out of here kid." He said and shuffled closer. 
"I might be a kid, but I'm not dumb." Kyuhyun replied and tried to release his wrist from Siwon's hold. He didn't success.
"Kyuhyun let's go, okay?" Siwon entreated and kept his hold tight. He didn't know what would happen if he let Kyuhyun to go. 
"Are you on his side?" Kyuhyun cried out and wrenched his wrist. 
"No, I'm not. But it's better to leave.."
"What if he's really the one who sent me those messages? Do you even care?" Kyuhyun replied with a cold voice and scowled at Siwon. He didn't know what was on Siwon's mind. A moment ago he had wanted to protect Kyuhyun, but now he entreated him to leave. What the heck was all this act? 
Siwon didn't reply, he just stared at Kyuhyun and bit his lips. Kyuhyun thought he really had gotten hurt because of his words. He was up to apologize but his enemy was still there, waiting for a right moment to kick him out of the restaurant. 
 
"Daddy why are you shouting?" A little girl with dark long hair and brown eyes walked towards the owner and hid behid his back, leaning her head against his flank.
"No, daddy is not shouting. We're just.. Discussing." The owner talked like to a child and lifted his daughter up. He stared at Kyuhyun and Siwon like asking them to let that conversation to be because it would have unsettled a young kid like his daughter. Kyuhyun sighed and turned to leave. Siwon followed him, quietly.
 
They were supposed to spend the rest of that night at Kyuhyun's place, but Siwon didn't seem to be really eager to pay a visit. Actually he didn't say a word while they walked together, he didn't even hold the hand of Kyuhyun's. Due to the way Kyuhyun had spoken to him Kyu didn't even wonder why Siwon acted like that. It was Kyuhyun's own fault. He had claimed Siwon didn't care about him, even he knew he did. He cared more than anyone else. 
Kyuhyun wanted to apologize, to explain why he had behaved in a offence way. But he didn't know how to do it. He had ruined the whole night. That night when he had made the biggest confession in his life. 
Siwon halted in front of Kyuhyun's yard and hugged him for goodbye. That hug was a quick one, not like the ones between lovers. Kyuhyun felt the hug resembled the ones between friendzoned people.
 
On next morning Kyuhyun woke up, alone. He didn't realize why they hadn't headed to his place together. After a while of thinking last night's affairs came up to his mind. He checked his phone, Siwon hadn't sent any messages. Maybe he was still hurt because of the evil behavior of Kyu's. 
Kyuhyun felt he wanted to spend the day by sleeping. By rolling up to his blanket and bewailing his bad appearance. But there was a day at the university ahead and he would get a punishment if he skipped the lessons. He had to haul himself from his bed and eat couple of apples for the breakfast. He dressed up and left his apartment. 
The school bus was full of people and Kyuhyun had to stand for the whole way to the university. He had spent his last money to the bus ticket so he didn't know if he was even able to afford a school lunch. For sure he had some apples but they didn't kill the hunger, vice versa they caused more pain to his stomach. 
The bus stopped and Kyuhyun walked towards the university. Few girls were looking at a photo on facebook with their mobiles and giggling. Kyuhyun thought that was just a bad joke what spread fast on the internet so he didn't pay any attention to it. He hurried his steps and passed through those girls. They stared at him and one of them whispered 
"I started to feel a bit gay." They bursted in laugh. Kyuhyun didn't know the reason.
 
He sat next to Seon, as he always did. Seon was one of his good friends just like Yun. Unfortunately Kyuhyun didn't have many friends although he had gotten really popular among the students of his university. He had recorded an audio with his band mates some years ago and people had liked it. So there was a little 'fandom' of his, some girls who always surrounded him and asked Kyu to sing for them. Maybe that was why many people were pissed off, because of his popularity. 
In the actual case Kyuhyun didn't even care about those girls. There was just a one person he cared about, that was Siwon. Kyu felt a pain deep inside his heart. He had hurted Siwon even though he loved him so much. He hoped would get an opportunity to reset things with him.
"Good morning." Seon smiled and scrolled facebook's front page down with her smart phone.
"Mornings.." Kyuhyun sighed and took his books out of his bag. He wasn't in a good mood today.
"So you kissed him last night?" Yun appeared and striked with that question.
"I saw that picture." She added and took her mobile out of her pocket.
"Look, you've gotten thousands of likes, most from our university.. Oh there's a nasty comment.." 
Kyuhyun took Yun's phone in his hands and stared at the photo. He was shocked. Someone had captured him and Siwon last night, kissing. And downloaded it on facebook.