Wonnie, the dancer

Meeting Him Online

 

im sorry if this one is a bit short.. But enjoy anyways ;)
 
Kyuhyun had never dated online, he had always said the online dating is such waste of time. He had never even thought about it. His mom had always told him he was using internet too much, always updating his pc and his games. Games were so important to him, no games , no life. His mom said he could do something useful online for example studying, not to always concentrate on gaming. So he had decided to join a dating site what was really popular among teenagers on that time.
That website was called just 'dates', Kyuhyun didn't expect much, he thought a website with such a ridiculous name wouldn't help him to find someone special. But he was wrong.
He started to update his profile and  when he had time he downloaded some photos on that site. Kyu thought it was exiting to reveal some personal information what he wouldn't share with people like face-to-face. He wasn't that type of person. He liked to chat with girls who messaged him, though they didnt seem to get that fact Kyuhyun wasn't really interested.
 
He chatted with the guys too, there were ones from London and Berlin, but Kyuhyun didn't really support long-distance relationships. He wanted to find someone from South-Korea.
One day it happened.
He had gotten some messages from the guy who lived in London and few random mails. Nothing new, no new interesting people, Kyuhyun thought and was up to give in using that site. But one message was diffrerent, it was from a Korean male. 
Kyuhyun opened the message and stared at the display picture of the sender, he was extremely handsome. The sender, behind username 'Wonnie', was telling a bit about his life. He was a dancer, and had decided to leave a message to Kyu, just to get know him better. That guy, called Siwon, seemed to be an open person who wasn't afraid to reach his targets, he told he had been dancing since he was ten. Kyuhyun was impressed, someone wanted to know the real Kyuhyun, instead of sending some dirty photos and asking him to visit.
Kyuhyun knew users would belive if he lied, if he said he wasn't interested in men. But why would he let that 'Wonnie' to walk away, at least he could make riends with him, if they weren't meant to be lovers. There was nothing to loose, Kyuhyun thought and let his heart to beat hard while typing a reply to that message. It was the message where everything started.
 
Siwon messaged him every day, if he didn't he always notified the days when he wasn't going to be online. Kyuhyun liked him, much. He loved the way he typed, Wonnie linked some romantic poems to his messages and downloaded selcas on his picture folder, they were owned to 'GaemKyu'. 
They used the skype to see each other on two days on the week, when Siwon had no training in dancing. Kyuhyun was asked to attend the 'spring-festival' what Siwon's dance academy arranged. Kyuhyun didn't reject the request, he was so excited knowing he was going to see Siwon soon, so he said yes immediately. 
On that night Kyuhyun was supposed to meet Siwon, he got a new message saying: 
 
"I look forward to meeting you, I really do. I promise we're going to have the best time ever, I owe it to you. Let's meet in front of the academy at 8pm (2 hours from now). 
Don't worry about your looks, they're already fine. :^) "
 
Kyuhyun read the message over and over again, he didn't really get the fact he was going to meet Siwon. He'd see Siwon after two hours. He was really going to see the man he liked, more than anyone else.