Revelations

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

**Hi Guys, Thank you so much for reading, this is my first non-minsul fanfic and so I am not sure if I'll still see people reading my story. But I am happy to see familiar names commenting and reading. For you guys, A big HUG!!! For my new readers, I hope you enjoy this crazy world of my story. :) Hold on to your seats everyone as we near the ending...Chapter 38  is the last chapter! :)

 

 

Revelations

Chapter 36

 

 

“So…Why?” asked Siwon “Why did you…break up with me?”

Hannah looked away.

Siwon felt that anger surge in his chest again.

“Tell me…I…deserve to know why.” said Siwon, the anger in his eyes can’t be hidden…he was too hurt for too long…not knowing why Hannah left him… “I deserve to know why you would leave me like that….right?”

Hannah can’t contain it anymore…she can’t take the anger in Siwon’s eyes anymore…The pain in his eyes…she has made him suffer too much for too long…

If it’s not because she loves TOP…then what? Then why did she…leave him?

“It’s for you Oppa…” said Hannah “Because I will destroy you if I stayed beside you.”

Siwon felt confused…

“What do you mean?” asked Siwon

“If I stayed beside you…you will not take the drama…right?” asked Hannah

Siwon tried to understand what Hannah meant.

“You…knew?” asked Siwon

“If you don’t take the drama for me…you will be in a big trouble…SM won’t forgive you. Also…once news about us goes out…it will affect your popularity…” said Hannah

“To hell with that!” said Siwon angrily almost shouting.

“Hannah everything was my choice back then. I choose what I want to do…what my heart tells me…and that’s to be with you…” said Siwon “You didn’t need to decide for me…”

“Oppa…you worked hard for your career…you loved your craft so much…your fans…I can’t see you fall because of me.” Said Hannah

“How can you have so little faith in me.” said Siwon.

Siwon wiped the tears falling from Hannah’s eyes.

“Hannah…listen to me…I tried to hide everything from you because I didn’t want you to be troubled by all of those things…because I know that once you learn about them…you’d feel bad…and you’d blame yourself…” said Siwon “When I said no to the drama…when I chose to be with you…I know there will be consequences…but I did not regret that…I was actually…Happy…really happy…”

Hannah felt like the air wasn’t enough already.

“Op..pa” said Hannah

“You are enough to make me happy Hannah….” Said Siwon “Just stay beside me…and I can do everything….endure everything…”

Hannah nodded. Yoona was right.

“Oppa…was I stupid?” asked Hannah

Siwon felt his chest close to explosion.

“Yes…So stupid.” Said Siwon “For not believing in me.”

Hannah hid her face on Siwon’s chest as she cried her heart out… Siwon tapped Hnanah’s back as he comforted her…inside Siwon’s chest fireworks are playing…it’s like his joy is so overwhelming knowing Hannah still loves him…that Hannah broke up with him because she loves him that much…

“Hush …hush now my stupid Hannah.” Said Siwon

Hannah raised her head and looked at Siwon.

“Oppa…what will we do now? News will surely spread…If someone finds out what happened earlier with you and TOP…things will be chaotic…” said Hannah

“I’ll handle it…and this time Hannah…Trust me. Don’t leave my side again.” Said Siwon

“But Boa Eonnie…”

“Boa and I…have only been pretending as boyfriend girlfriend…it was her idea to have that announcement…she even threatened the Boss that she will retire if we weren’t announced.” Said Siwon

“So…Yoona was right…” thought Hannah

“Oppa…I know you’re close with Boa Eonnie…But there was someone who warned me against her…she…can do things…to keep you with her.” Said Hannah

“I see that now…” said Siwon “For now…we’ll sleep and rest ok? It was a tiring day.”

“Ok…” said Hannah

“On the sofa.” Said Siwon

“Ok.” said Hannah

“Together.” Said Siwon

Hannah’s eyes widened.

Siwon chuckled.

“Don’t think dirty things. I have my restrictions.” Said Siwon making Hannah laugh with him.

------------------------

“We can’t leave.” Said Siwon

“There are reporters swamping everywhere downstairs. I have asked my manager and your manager to meet somewhere to plan everything out.” Said Siwon

Hannah nodded.

“I’m sorry Oppa.” Said Hannah

“It’s not your fault Hannah…I was careless.” Said Siwon “Let’s stay here until we can find a way to leave this place ok?”

Hannah nodded.

--------------------

Boa visited TOP in the hospital.

“When you called me to come to the awarding…I thought you’d do your job of controlling that woman.” Said Boa

“It was my fault…I lost control…When I saw Hannah and Siwon in that interview…I knew I can’t handle the situation alone…I needed you to keep Siwon away from Hannah.” Said TOP “But even you…you had no power to do that.”

“I came too late…” said Boa

“What do you plan to do now? The past months…we always made a way to keep them apart…” said TOP “But now they were able to be together…by now…I’m sure they would have already patched things up.”

“I can’t allow them to be together.” Said Boa “You love Hannah right? And I love Siwon…their rightful places are beside us and not with each other.”

“Is it?” asked TOP

“You’re having doubts now?” asked Boa

“All the four months…I have been pushing my way into Hannah….but she could not let me in.” said TOP “Until I exploded and I could not control myself anymore…last night…” TOP closed his eyes. “I hurt her…and Siwon saw that.”

“That’s why you ended up here.” Said Boa

Boa felt intense pain…Siwon still protected that woman…

“I’m going to use my power in SM to press Siwon to leave her.” Said Boa “And when he leaves her….be there to catch her, is that clear?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter