Hannah's Love

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hannah's Love

Chapter 30

 

Hannah and the girls went to their table after presenting. And then she checked her phone and saw several calls. Who can this be? It seems urgent.

Hannah looked around and saw Siwon not in his seat. Where could he have gone to?

“Looking for someone?” asked a voice from behind Hannah

Siwon walked to their table.

“Hey.” Said Hannah

“I didn’t know you girls will be here.” Said Siwon as he greeted all the girls.

“I just learned SUJU is here before we presented earlier.” Said Hannah.

Siwon received a call. “Oh…excuse me.” Siwon answered it.

“The Boss just released a memo to you Siwon. We have to talk now.” Said his manager

Siwon took a deep breath. “Where are you?”

Hannah can feel that there’s something wrong. She then checked her phone while waiting.

She saw a message from the number who was calling her earlier. The message has an image attached to it. Hannah almost stood up when she saw herself walking out of Siwon’s house. Oh no…somebody saw it…and took a picture.

Hannah tried to calm herself.

“Hey, I need to go.” Said Siwon “I think there was something urgent in the office.”

“Umm… ok.” Said Hannah

“I’ll call you later, all right?” asked Siwon

“Yeah.” Said Hannah

And then Siwon left.

“Brother in law is sweet to walk to our table just to greet you.” Said Sofie

Farah and Steph both sigh in envy.

Hannah replied to the message.

“Who are you? Where did you get this?” asked Hannah

And then it replied. “Meet me. Let’s settle this.”

---------------------------

Siwon went to a café. “Why do we meet here?” asked Siwon

“This is just 2 minutes from the awardings venue.” Said Siwon’s manager giving Siwon a piece of paper.

“That is the memo sent from the Boss’ office.” Said the manager

The memo is directly giving an assignment to Siwon to accept the drama offer.

“He is basically ordering you to accept the role.” Said the manager

The Boss didn’t need to go to this extent.

Hannah then entered the café, but she immediately saw Siwon and his manager. It was Siwon’s manager who called her out here telling her that they need to talk to settle things about the picture. But why is Siwon also here? And why do they look to be in an argument?

Hannah tried to avoid them first by sitting in a chair not far from Siwon and his manager.

“And if I don’t?” asked Siwon

“Repercussions are on way for artist who does not follow management’s directions.” Said the manager.

“Repercussions such as?” asked Siwon

“Such us if you don’t accept the acting role, they can just not give you any project at all until your shine fades away.” Said the manager “Since you were young, you’ve worked hard for this. Everything will be thrown away. They were the ones who give you the chance to shine. They can easily take that away.”

What’s the matter…what are they talking about? Why does it feel so heavy?

“The boss will do everything to pull you out of WGM and bring you in the drama, Siwon.” Said the manager

Hannah stopped.

Pull Oppa out of…WGM….

SM wants to pull Siwon out of WGM?!

And bring him into a drama.

“I told you Hyung. I won’t leave WGM yet.” Said Siwon

“You are too attached to that show that you are even willing to sacrifice your future?” asked the manager.  “That role will give you back what you lost during the military service….and even more. The management knows that.”

“I want to stay in WGM for a while, Hyung.” Said Siwon

“For what? To be lovey dovey with your girlfriend?” asked the manager

Siwon stopped.

“When did you know?” asked Siwon

The manger gave Siwon his phone showing a picture.

“Somebody caught her. It was sent to me.” Said the manager

Siwon massaged his forehead.

“First, you shouldn’t have gotten yourself into a relationship outside WGM…it was clear from the start that you will only bare being a pretend husband just for your career. You were not meant to get too involved with that woman.” Said the manager

“Second, We lifted your image through WGM to help you get offers again that will help you comeback as an actor. But now that the right offer is in…you’re saying you can’t accept it? Because you want to stay in WGM? WHY?!” the manager is close to shouting.

Hannah felt stabs in her chest…Siwon Oppa…he is being forced to leave WGM…but he is refusing to…is it…because of her?

“I am not going to put Hannah in a position that would hurt her the most.” Said Siwon “Boa and I use to have feelings for each other and you knwo that Hyung …because of our careers we decided not to pursue a relationship. But with Hannah…I just can’t control the overflowing feelings I have for her.” Said Siwon "It's like my chest...is going to burst."

The manager closed his eyes in frustration.

“If I leave WGM…we can’t be seen together that much anymore. We can’t just go on dates…we can’t do much together… “ said Siwon

“And WGM is perfect cover up for your real relationship?” asked the manager

“We’re just starting, Hyung. I can’t let her go through too much right now…” said Siwon “She has just gotten through a lot…and she’s just now being comfortable in her performances…I can’t give her anything to worry about.”

“Then break it up, Siwon. If you continue with this, she is meant to suffer…” said the manager.

“She is pulling you down, Siwon…she is going to be your career’s downfall.” Said the manager

Hannah felt her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter