Fake Smile

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fake Smile

Chapter 22

 

“Wait…" said Siwon

"Huh?" asked Hannah her hand tightening its hold on the microphone.

"Aren’t you going to ask me where I get my inspiration on performing?” asked Siwon

“Huh? Oh…” Hannah took a deep breath…is he…going to finally admit to the public that he…that he likes Boa?!

“If you are ready to share it…then who is your inspiration, Oppa?” asked Hannah

Siwon’s eyes narrowed as he grabbed Hannah’s hand and lifted it to his lips.

Hannah’s eyes widened and so did everyone else in the room.

"Op...Oppa..." said Hannah breathless and surprised by Siwon's action.

“My inspiration...is My Wife.” Said Siwon

Wh…What’s he doing?!

Hannah felt her lungs in . She could not get a word out of .

Everyone in the room started teasing them both.

Hannah… take a hold of yourself… You need to focus…

Hannah blinked a few times and then took a deep breath.

Siwon still held Hannah’s hand when Hannah smiled widely.

“I am touched Oppa. Thank you.” Said Hannah pulling her hand free from Siwon and giving him an almost sweet smile.

Huh? Why…does it feel…weird…

“Please do your best on the stage.” Said Hannah and then she took a few steps away from Siwon.


“And now we are ready for our second to the last performer. We now have Nine Muses on the stage!” announced Hannah.

“Camera out!” said the staff.

“That was smooth, loverboy” whispered Siwon’s manager.

Why does Siwon feel there is something wrong?

“Yeah.” Answered Siwon

Hannah bowed to everyone in the room ready to leave.

“Hannah.” Called out Siwon

Hannah took a deep breath.

“Yes?” asked Hannah

“Can we…talk?” asked Siwon “I mean…after the show.”

“Oh…umm…I have a photoshoot directly after the show. So I really do not have any free time after this. Maybe some other time, Oppa.” Said Hannah still smiling.

Some Other time…

Hannah walked on and left the room.

Some Other time…

Siwon looked at the door Hannah walked out from.

There’s something wrong…But he can’t pin point it…But whatever it is…it’s bothering him.

--------------------------

Siwon performed and somehow got netizens talking. How can he not be a hot item, when he just showed affection for his wife on national TV.

But Siwon wasn’t paying attention in all the comments his manager has been enumerating since earlier.

He has his mind on something else.

Some Other time…

Whenever he wants to talk to Hannah, she will always make a way…she will either do something about her schedule, or check with her manager her earliest possible time … She has never left him hanging…or rejected him…

She has never said… Some Other time…

“Let’s go everyone.” Said the manager.

Everyone has done packing up  the things in the waiting room and they are ready to leave.

Except Siwon. He isn’t.

“Hyung, I need a few minutes. I’ll just follow you on the meeting later.” Said Siwon

“Huh? I thought we’re going together?” asked the manager

“Something just came up. It won’t take that long.” Said Siwon

“Hmmm just make sure you’re there by 7. You know the Boss will be there.” Said the manager

“Yeah…I won’t be late.” Said Siwon

“All right. Everyone let’s go.” Said the manager.

------------------------

Hannah is walking the hallway going out of the studio.

“I’m glad you survived.” Said Riz on the phone. “But won’t it be worth to talk to him? I mean he did want to talk right? Just to close out everything?”

“Yeah…he wanted to talk” said Hannah “But…I don’t think I can handle that for now.”

“Well…can’t blame you.” Said Riz

“Hannah.” A voice from behind called.

“Who’s that?” asked Riz

Hannah knows that voice by heart…

“Oppa…” whispered Hannah

“Siwon brother in law?!” asked Riz

“I’ll talk to you later.” Said Hannah and then she ended the call with Riz.

Hannah took a deep breath and then faced Siwon.

“Oppa.” Said Hannah

Siwon took a step towards Hannah. But Hannah leaned back.

“Umm…can you spare me just a few minutes? I know you have a photoshoot after this…But I just wanted-“

“Oppa…I’m sorry but…the schedule is almost overlapping….so I really do not have time now. Let’s just talk some other time.” Said Hannah with a smile

That’s just so irritating… that plastered smile…that “Some other time”!

Siwon clenche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter