Meet the Brother in laws

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meet the Brother in laws

Chapter 24

 

Hannah and TOP’s photos spread like wildfire in the internet. And Hannah is again in the center of everyone’s attention. As expected, Haters re-emerged along with TOP fans who weren’t happy of her “closeness” with TOP. There are positive comments though saying that with Yoona’s comment and TOP’s concern over Hannah, it seems the 3 members of the cast will be getting along well. Hannah is however just a minor part of the drama…she’s just a level above being an extra. She’ll just appear in a flashback…But despite that,  anticipation for the upcoming drama increased because of her moment with TOP during the script reading.

Hannah is in the car reading the script and trying to memorize her lines when their car reached the couple’s house.

“We’re here.” Said the driver

Hannah looked outside and then her heart started to beat really fast again. It’s so automatic. The thought of seeing Siwon today is enough to make Hannah forget to breath. Hannah put down the script. It’s no use trying to memorize her lines when the thought of seeing Siwon has been flooding her mind since she woke up this morning.

What will happen today? It’s her first day to act like a good wife.Jjust act. Just pretend.

Hannah took a deep breath as she prepared herself and then suddenly the door of her car opened!

“Op…Oppa.” Said Hannah startled that Siwon would suddenly open her car’s door.

“You’re here.” Said Siwon “How long have you been here?”

How long? Why would he ask that? If I was here earlier, I would have gotten inside already, right?

“I just arrived.” Said Hannah

“Really?” Siwon took a deep breath. He had been in the couple house for an hour now trying to ignore every car sound that comes near the house. But he ends up going outside the house to check every time he’ll hear a car coming.

 “Well…are you going inside now?” asked Siwon

“Yeah…I am.” Said Hannah trying to reach for her bag. But Siwon got the bag and pulled it outside the car.

“C’mon then.” Said Siwon as if he’s in a hurry to pull her inside the house.

Hannah alighted the car and followed Siwon.

“Oppa…is there a mission today?” said Hannah

“Huh? None so far. Why?” asked Siwon

“You seem to be in a  hurry to get to the house.” Said Hannah “Oh! Right! I just remembered! We still need to finish painting the house…” So that’s why he’s in a hurry. He wants to finish it all up.

Siwon opened the door of the house and let Hannah in.

Hannah’s eyes widened in surprise as she saw the house. It is now fully painted! Everything is so nice and beautiful and clean…It’s just…like magic touched it!

“Wow…” said Hannah

“You liked it?” asked Siwon

“Yeah… I mean…wow. Did they finish it for us?” asked Hannah But Siwon just remained silent.

“Wait…did you…” Hannah just now realized why Siwon was excited to get into the house earlier. “You painted the entire house…all alone?!” asked Hannah

“No way, you should’ve waited when I am around so you don’t have to paint everything on your own, Oppa.” Said Hannah bordering to hysterical

“I did not do it alone.” Said Siwon

“You…you didn’t?” asked Hannah now calming down

“Yeah…I asked some friends to help me.” Said Siwon

“Some…friends?” asked Hannah

“Yeah..some Super Junior friends.” Said Siwon

“Oh…” Hannah’s eyes widened again in shock “They…came over?”

“Yes, I asked their help to finish painting the house.” Said  Siwon

“Wow and they helped!” Hannah is amazed “Oh no…” Hannah hid her face on her palms.

“Hey…why?” asked Siwon reaching for Hannah’s hands.

“I don’t have a face to show them anymore…I did not even prepare any food for them.” Said Hannah

“Well…actually.” Siwon touched both Hannah’s hand and slowly pulled it down from Hannah’s face.

“You can still have a good face to show them. Because we will meet them later.” Said Siwon

“We…you mean You and me? We will meet them later?” asked Hannah

“Yes.” Said Siwon

Hannah was silenced for a minute.

“What time?” asked Hannah

“At lunch. They’d probably be here by 11:30.” Said Siwon

Hannah looked at her watch. “9AM…2 and a half hours left.” Said Hannah.

“I need to cook for them.” Said Hannah

“They just like chicken. So don’t worry, I can order their favourite chicken.” Said Siwon

“No Oppa…of course I want to make up for all the efforts they did for our house.” Said Hannah

Our House…OUR…

Siwon felt a nice electricity flowing in his chest.

“I need to go to the supermarket now.” Said Hannah

“I…actually bought some stuff for the fridge.” Said Siwon

“Huh?” Hannah went to the fridge to check.  And wow…it’s like Siwon has an intention to stay in this house for real…it’s full!

“This is my favourite part.” Siwon opened the freezer where an ice cream is awaiting Hannah

“Ice cream?” Hannah pulled it out and she can’t help but get excited.

“Vanilla!” It’s her favourite Ice cream flavour.

“You like vanilla, Oppa?” asked Hannah

“Umm…actually…I read somewhere that your favourite flavour is vanilla…that’s why I chose vanilla.” Said Siwon looking away

“Oh…umm…yeah…I love vanilla.” Said Hannah…why is she feeling like her heart is squeezing? No…she can’t let these things affect her overmuch…these are just pretentions…these are just for the sake of the show.

He did not research about her because he’s interested…he did that because it’s part of his role as the husband…

“I also read somewhere how you hate chocolate ice cream.” Said Siwon

“Yeah.” Said Hannah “But if you bought chocolate ice cream…I would have tried it anyway…” said Hannah

“Even if you don’t like it?” asked Siwon

“I would have pretended that I do.” Said Hannah her eyes lingering on Siwon

Siwon felt that painful tugging in his chest again…Here in WGM Hannah has no choice but to be with him. She has no choice but to be his wife…

Even if she doesn’t want to anymore…

Siwon walked a few steps away… and took 2 cups.

“I want to try it.” Said Siwon

“The ice cream?” asked Hannah

“Yeah.” Said Siwon

Do they have time? Super Junior will be here soon right? And she needs to cook!

Siwon took scoops of the ice cream and served them both 1 scoop each.

Hannah tried it and almost forgot her name!

“Mmmm…. So good.” Said Hannah sighing

“Yeah…it’s really good.” Said Siwon “How come you don’t like chocolate ice cream?”

“Hmm…I just don’t like chocolate when it’s mixed in an ice cream or a cake… I eat chocolate on its own though.” Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter