Awarding Ceremony

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Awarding Ceremony

Chapter 35

 

Siwon has been reading his spiels for the hundredth time already…but he can’t seem to get himself to focus today…somehow…his mind is not on the awarding…but on the attendees.

Especially one attendee…

Siwon looked at the list of attendee and stopped at Hannah’s name…

If she wins an award…Siwon would be really happy for her…But…she’s not going to celebrate her victory with him…but with that TOP guy… And that makes Siwon angrier than he already is the past days.

“We’re about to start.” Said the staff “You will interview the arriving artists.”

“All right.” Said Siwon

Siwon readied himself for the battle.

He interviewed a lot of celebrities coming. Some are even his good friends. His common questions are, who designed your attire…How do you feel attending this event…and others that would only take a minute each artist just before they enter the ballroom.

-------------------------

Hannah walked the red carpet with a nervous heart. She’s wearing a navy blue gown… and though everyone keep saying she looks fab…she still can’t help but be anxious…this is her first awarding ceremony as an actress…and it makes her delirious walking in the red carpet like a star.

Hannah posed for some pictures and then she was led to a small stage where….Siwon was waiting…

Siwon saw it when Hannah posed for the pictures…it immediately made him lose his focus and even called the celebrity in front of him with a wrong name. He apologized and was forgiven easily with a laugh. When that actress got off the stage, Siwon took a deep breath…It’s Hannah’s turn.

Hannah went up the stage thanking God for not making her fall…her knees are shaking…from nervousness…both because of the interview…and of the host.

And then Hannah stood in front of Siwon. Fans outside started cheering loudly and it gets louder and louder as Hannah and Siwon just stood there in front of each other looking at each other…as if they forgot where they both are.

It was Siwon who first realized it.

“Umm…Hannah-ssi.” Said Siwon

Hannah smiled at the camera. Hannah just then heard the fans…until now…it seems people still gets excited to see them both together.

“How are you today?” asked Siwon

Hannah looked at Siwon…he’s looking so handsome…so clean with his tuxedo…

Siwon can’t believe how breathtaking Hannah is…she’s so beautiful with her make up…hair and gown…everything just blends so perfectly…

And then Siwon noticed Hannah’s hands clenched together…

She’s nervous.

“I’m…good.” Said Hannah

“Is this your first time attending an event like this?” asked Siwon

“Yes, it’s my first time.” Said Hannah

Siwon saw a flower in the vase near him and took a flower from it and gave it to Hannah.

Everyone cheered harder. Siwon took the mike away and whispered near Hannah.

“Hold on to that…Your hands clenching like that would make it obvious that you’re nervous.” Said Siwon

Hannah’s eyes widened.

“You…still know huh?” said Hannah

“How can I forget?” asked Siwon

And then Siwon gave the microphone again.

“How are you feeling right now being here?” asked Siwon

“I’m…” Hannah couldn’t get the right words out “I think I might be a bit crazy.”

Siwon smirked.

“It’s good to see you again Hannah-ssi.” Said Siwon

Hannah nodded. “See you around, Oppa.”

And then Hannah was led off the stage to the ball room.

Siwon held on to the microphone tightly…

He survived it…

He survived being in front of her without falling on his knees…

When the show took a break, Siwon checked his phone and saw Donghae’s message.

“That scene you made with that flower for Hannah is now creating a buzz in the net… Did you intentionally do that so that TOP and Hannah gets into a little trouble?” asked Donghae

Siwon looked around…yeah…it’s something he just did without thinking…when he saw how nervous Hannah was…he just needed to do something…

And then Siwon saw TOP arriving. He did not even pose for the pictures and instead went straight to the ballroom. Now that will surely fuel whatever intrigue will come out.

-----------------------

TOP sat on the table with the rest of their drama cast. Hannah was there.

TOP saw the rose still being held by Hannah…he saw the live feed of the awarding online…and he’s gritting his teeth in anger right now. How can that guy do that?! Everybody knows Hannah is his girlfriend…HIS!

Hannah looked at TOP and she immediately saw the anger in his eyes. Why?

The awarding started. Siwon gave his opening spiel which made everyone relax.

Siwon Oppa…is doing really well…thought Hannah.

TOP could see the tender look on Hannah’s eyes as she stared at Siwon…and he’s close to losing it…

Siwon called an actor to announce the winners of the best new artist award.

And when the actor announced Hannah’s name, Siwon did not know which to feel first… happiness…joy…that proud feeling…that bitter agony…

Hannah walked towards the stage and received the award. Everyone went to her to shake her hand. When it was Siwon’s turn, Siwon made the hand shake linger for a while. Hoping that those few seconds, will allow him to celebrate the victory with Hannah.

“Congratulations…you’re now…really an actress.” Said Siwon

“Thank you Oppa…” said Hannah

And then Hannah went to the microphone.

“First of all…I would like to thank my company…my manager…everyone who watched the drama…I know my role was small but you still supported me. The director for his patience and guidance…my co stars for all their encouragement.” But Hannah needs to say it…she knows there are consequences of saying it…but she has never been able to thank him for everything.

“I actually want to thank Siwon Oppa.”

That made everyone silent…And Siwon’s eyes narrowed at the mention of his name, his heart squeezing.

“Many do not know that he helped me a lot during the WGM time to overcome my nervousness. He helped me so that I can perform for Mademoiselle…but that also helped me to overcome my nervousness in acting…So I wanted to take this opportunity to thank him.” Said Hannah

“to the fans, Thank you so so much. I hope you’d support me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter