Level Up and Down

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Level Up and Down

Chapter 20

 

Hannah went to a nearby supermarket and bought everything Siwon listed. She doesn’t mind people asking for her pictures every now and then…But she  made sure she got everything before she left.

And then she went to the address Siwon gave her. She rang the doorbell a few times before the door was opened.

“Hi.” Siwon greeted. He is wearing a plain white shirt and a lose pants.

Hannah is carrying with her 3 bags full of grocery items.

“Wow…I’m so sorry to have asked you to buy all these.” Said Siwon

“No that’s fine.” Said Hannah giving  2 bags to Siwon.

“Aren’t you coming in?” asked Siwon

“Huh?” asked Hannah

“You’re not expecting that you’d just deliver the bags and leave like you’re a delivery guy, right?” asked Siwon

“Umm…” Well that was how Hannah imagined it…that she will just bring the bags and leave.

“C’mon, I prepared tea for you.” Said Siwon

“Umm…” Hannah suddenly felt nervous…she hasn’t entered a Bachelor’s house…alone…with the bachelor…

“Umm…all right…” said Hannah…but her mind is all alert.

They entered the house and it’s very clean. It’s minimalist and very nice…Siwon put the bags on the kitchen table. Hannah helped him put everything in the fridge.

“You bought a lot.” Said Siwon…even things not on his list.

“Yeah…you asked me to buy some apple…but I also bought some pear…” said Hannah “You asked me to buy beer…so I bought them…but I also bought a bottle of wine. They said it’s good for your health.”

When they were done organizing the stuff, Siwon poured tea for both of them.

Hannah…was still not comfortable…she should leave…now.

“Here.” Siwon handed Hannah the tea.

“In our next WGM, what do you think will happen?” asked Siwon as they sat on the sofa.

“Hmm…I’m not so sure…At some point I want to meet Super Junior…” said Hannah

“Yeah…You haven’t met the group…and I haven’t spent time with Madame too.” Said Siwon

“Is there anything you want to do specifically?” asked Hannah

“Hmm….because of how busy I am right now, If we can just stay in the couple’s house…that would be heaven.” Said Siwon

“Yeah.” Said Hannah…the house paint in Siwon’s house indeed looks like the one in the couple’s house.

“We haven’t finished painting the house, right?” asked Hannah

“Yeah…we still have some work left to do.” Said Siwon

Hannah finished her tea fast. She intended to leave as soon as possible.

“Oh…do you want to try the wine you bought?” asked Siwon

What?! Wine? No… Not wine…No wine…not on this kind of circumstance….

“Umm….I am not fond of wine…” said Hannah

“You said it’s healthy,  right?” asked Siwon

“Umm…well…ummm…But…my stomach is not ok right now…I don’t think it can tolerate wine right now…or any alcoholic drink.” Said Hannah trying to find excuses. “As a matter of fact…I need to go because of my bad stomach.”

Siwon noticed the panic in Hannah’s eyes.

And then he saw Hannah’s clasped hands.

Stomach problem? Maybe nervousness problem…why is she nervous?

Siwon grinned.

“Come here Hannah.” Said Siwon

“Huh?” asked Hannah

“I have knowledge on stomach disease you know. Come here…let me check.” Said Siwon

“Huh? No! I mean…No need.” Said Hannah standing up to leave but Siwon caught her arm pulling her back. Hannah stumbled and fell on top of Siwon, her face falling on Siwon’s cheek.

She just…her lips fell on that spot….on the edge of Siwon’s lips…by his cheek…

Oh no….

Hannah’s eyes widened. And before she could breath, she tried to lift herself by pushing herself up…but her hands grabbed Siwon’s chest instead of the sofa.

Oh no…how can it turn up this way?

Hannah tried to push her feet up but it slid and her lips went lower from Siwon’s cheek to full on his lips!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is NOT happening!!!

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!

When Siwon pulled Hannah back to sit, he did not expect her to fall on him…and he did not expect her lips to fall almost on his mouth. But that few seconds made Siwon felt…warm…he can smell Hannah’s scent…he can feel the softness of her lips on his skin…it’s sending warm waves through him…And then she tried to struggle…Hannah’s hands fell on his chest…his shirt is very thin…and he can almost feel Hannah’s hand directly on his skin… Siwon felt the quickening of his pulse…what is happening to him?

And then he felt Hannah trying to shift her weight…another wrong turn…Hannah’s lips slowly slid full into his lips!

This time Siwon could not control it anymore…the warm waves…Hannah’s scent…Hannah’s softness…

It makes him want to know more…make him want to…

Siwon grabbed Hannah on her waist and changed their position. Now Hannah is unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter