Moonha: Costume Party

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection

As per the usual on a Saturday night, Hyuna walked into her favorite lesbian bar. The problem with it was, well, it was out of the city, so most of the girls there were regulars from the area, and, well, she’d already slept with most of them she was interested in. She wanted a change of scenery. To meet a girl who wasn’t another brokeback factory worker from this hole town.

 

“Hey Moon!” Her best friend Sungah called her up to the bar. “Check this out.” She handed her a flyer about an upcoming LGBT Halloween party in the city. This sounds like a place I could get laid, Hyuna thought. “Imagine. Every girl in the room is queer and in a skimpy costume.” Sungah reveled.

 

“You have such a one-track mind.” Hyuna laughed.

 

“Oh, come on, it’s not like you’ll be going to drink punch and make friends.” Sungah shot back at her.

 

Hyuna rummaged through the party store looking for a costume. There was all the usual: angels, superheros, witches… she wanted something that would really call attention. I seriously just want the iest thing here. I don’t give a damn what it is. Her prayers were answered by a firefighter costume in the back corner with all the “adult” costumes. It was a tight, shiny red dress with several stripes of black and yellow, cut so short it was barely legal with an equally scandalous neckline, and the matching hat.

 

Getting ready in her apartment, Hyuna put on her best push-up bra, fishnets, and black stilettos. How could any girl say no to this? She smirked as she admired herself in the mirror before heading out the door.

 

Damn, there’s so many girls here, where do I even start? She resolved to find the hottest girl in the room, which might be difficult considering the lighting. Eh… she’s a six… 8, not bad… 3, goddamn! She was quickly becoming frustrated with her selection. But with how hot she looked, it’d be ridiculous to settle.

 

“Hey, stranger!” She turned around to see Sungah walking up to her, a dark-haired girl in a barely-there kitten costume in tow.

 

“Have you seen any hotties around?” She asked. “I mean, besides this one.” The unknown girl smirked at the compliment.

 

“Over there, devil costume, can’t miss her. You’re welcome.” She pointed and quickly dragged her prize of the night onto the dance floor to initiate some dirty dancing.

 

Hyuna walked to the area where Sungah had directed her, and sure enough, she saw a girl in a tight red satin dress with garters and stockings, horns and a tail. She was dancing by herself, too. Oh damn.

 

“Excuse me miss, but you seem to be a fire hazard, I’m gonna have to stay here and keep an eye on you.” Hyuna grinned as she approached her.

 

“Nice line, but I’m not one to be seduced,” The girl said as they started to dance together. “I do it the other way around.” She whispered in Hyuna’s ear as she stealthily flipped behind her, sliding one hand up and one down her body before she turned back around to keep dancing. Hyuna nearly crumbled at her touch. “Shake that for me.” She smacked Hyuna’s and looked on approvingly as the woman did her best y dance. She continued to feel the older woman up as they danced together until she was properly flustered.

 

 

“I like you.” The devil girl said in a surprisingly girlish voice. “The price of coming home with me is that you’ll be completely at my mercy tonight. Got that?”

 

“You really are a devil.” Hyuna gawked at the girl’s forwardness, but she’d be lying if she said she was anything less than incredibly aroused.

 

“The devil’s name is Minha. Remember that, because you’ll be screaming it soon.” She grabbed Hyuna’s hand and led her back to her car.