Hyunra: 25+

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection
The muses all sat in concerned thought after the meeting where they were informed about their new concept in the works. “25 plus? What the hell do they even want us to do?”
 
“If they want us to take off our clothes, I’m not doing it.” Minha crossed her arms.
 
Sam walked into the room in time to hear the girls’ consternation. “Look guys, I just talked to the manager about it. They want a kiss scene.”
 
“…That’s all? What’s so bad about that?” Sungah said, confused.
 
“Well… they want it between two of us. And they want it pretty intense.” Sam’s clarification resulted in gasps and the girls looking around at each other, imagining—and wishing—who it could be.
 
“Do you know who’s gonna do it?” Erin’s voice didn’t disguise her excitement.
 
“Well, they want Sera and Hyuna to do it, if they can pull it off.”
 
Sera smiled at a blushing Hyuna who sat next to her on the couch. “Well, I guess I could try…” Hyuna looked over at her and grinned as Sera moved closer to her. The others watched with interest as the two girls’ lips touched. Sera began gently to let her get comfortable, slowly getting more passionate. A quiet moan escaped the older girl as their tongues touched and Sera grabbed her, feeling her body and increasing the intensity of the kiss.
 
Hyuna slid her hand up Sera’s body and felt the maknae’s hand slap her shoulder, reminding her the other girls were present. “Yeah,” she smiled as Sera caught her breath. “I think we can pull it off.”  
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: sorry i haven't written requests... i'm having writer's block even on my own ideas omf