Nana (Naliz) Birthday Drabble

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection

Nana gasped as she pulled the ice-blue blazer out of the gift box. “I hope it fits. I had to guess your size.” Kaeun fretted. She stood up and put it on, smiling at herself in the mirror.

 

“I love it, Kaeun.” Nana hugged the maknae and pecked her forehead. “Thank you.”

 

“Okay, you saved the best for last.” Jooyeon's grin concerned her as she handed her the gift bag. Nana rustled through the tissue paper and pulled out a coral pink eyelash lace bra and set.

 

“Goddammit, Jooyeon!” Nana exclaimed as the maknaes giggled.

 

“What? I thought I'd get something both you and Lizzy could enjoy.” Jooyeon was unfazed by Nana's glare.

 

“Where is she, anyway?” Nana questioned. Her girlfriend had disappeared about halfway through her party.

 

“No idea. On a compleeeeeetely unrelated note, Jungah, didn't we order a stripper?” Jooyeon looked at the leader like they were planning something.

 

“Why yes, we did.” Jungah some music with a pounding beat and Lizzy burst in the door in a tight cop outfit with short shorts, a leather hat, and sunglasses, which she took off as she said:

 

“Sorry, birthday girl, you're under arrest for being just too y.” She pushed the utterly shocked Nana into a chair and cuffed her hands behind it, sitting in her lap and giving her a deep kiss. Poor Nana was still too stunned to do anything, even as she caught Kaeun's shocked expression out of the corner of her eye. Lizzy started to give her a , ping the costume to her stomach and ing her chest at her face.

 

“PARK LIZZY, YOU ARE ING DONE!” Nana boomed. “Have you no decency, woman?”

 

“Probably not.” Lizzy grinned.

 

“Then get everybody out here and I'll deal with your indecent .” She ordered.

 

“But I haven't even given you your birthday spanking!” Lizzy complained as she rushed the other girls out.
 

“Yeah, well, on Im Nana's birthday, the birthday girl spanks you!” Nana challenged as Lizzy released her from the cuffs.  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes, loves, I know I'm behind on requests T_____T I should be able to get caught up this week.