Moongang: Photography

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection

Moon Hyuna saw the world through a camera lens. Her camera was always hanging around her neck. Her heart pounded on her way to her first photography gig and she looked out the window of her car, seeing the sun peering over the mountains. That would make a good picture, she thought. But she didn't have time. Her first professional shoot was to be a boudoir shoot at a woman's house.

 

She arrived in the driveway and knocked on the door.

 

“Oh good, you're here!” The woman said upon answering the door. “Come on in, just let me finish getting ready.”

 

Hyuna was stunned as the woman walked away. Even with her hair in curlers, she was beautiful. Her eyes were mesmerizing.

 

The woman walked back out, prepared for her boudoir shoot in pink lingerie and a matching sheer robe. “I'm Kyungri, by the way,” she introduced herself and shook Hyuna's hand. “Did you come to take pictures or just stare at me?” Kyungri grinned a bit.

 

“Pictures, right...” Hyuna regained her focus and took her camera from around her neck. “Do you mind if I open the window for the natural light?”

 

“Not at all.” Kyungri smiled, obviously no stranger to exhibition as she posed in front of the open window.

 

“Beautiful!” Hyuna exclaimed, snapping her first picture. “Just beautiful.” She kept snapping pictures of Kyungri bathed in sunlight from the window, the beams shining through her sheer robe. After a few more poses Kyungri laid dramatically across the couch, pulling the side of her down just a teasing bit.

 

“Wow...” Hyuna nearly dropped her camera. She caught it just in time to capture a picture of Kyungri giggling. Kyungri rolled over, showing her back and the curve of her to Hyuna and the camera. Hyuna's heart was racing as she snapped more pictures.

 

Kyungri sat up, letting the robe fall behind her. She unhooked her bra, holding it against her chest and turning her head to give Hyuna a surprised face. “That's perfect!” Hyuna's camera clicked again before Kyungri threw her bra to the side. Kyungri covered her s and turned to the side. “Gorgeous...”

 

Kyungri turned to the front and moved her hands away. Hyuna's eyes widened seeing Kyungri's s in full. “These last pics are just for you, okay?” Kyungri flirted. Hyuna nodded and her camera clicked many times.

 

“Okay, I think... we're done here.” Hyuna smiled, knowing she'd gotten the perfect picture—and then some. She put her camera back around her neck. “I'll have the final prints to you in a few weeks.”

 

Hyuna stood up to leave and Kyungri grabbed her hand. “Wait. Why don't you stay for coffee?”

 

“Yeah.” Hyuna smiled. “I think I could do that.”