Junghi: Drama

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection

"Hey, did you guys see Bekah’s tweet?" Nana said, looking up from her computer.

 

"You mean the one where she said Kahi and Jungah should star in a lesbian drama?" The aforementioned girls’ ears perked up at Raina’s words. "Yeah, that was so funny. I could totally see that. You guys act so gay sometimes." Nana and Raina laughed.

 

Kahi got on one knee, pretending to act out a scene. “Jungah, my love!” She took her hand and kissed it. “Run away with me. We’ll get a house in the country and we’ll finally be happy.” She said dramatically, holding Jungah’s hand in both of hers and looking into her eyes.

 

"Kahi, you fool!" Jungah replied in a similar cheesy cadence. "We can never be together. What would people say? What would our parents think?" She took both of Kahi’s hands as the older girl stood up. Nana and Raina were dying of laughter.

 

"I don’t care. I love you, Jungah." Kahi grabbed her face in both hands and kissed her hard. To her surprise, Jungah returned the kiss. Suddenly, their little joke became irrelevant. They wrapped their arms around each other as Kahi slid her tongue between Jungah’s lips.

 

"Oh, for god’s sake!" Raina got up and left the room. Nana chuckled as she left, quite pleased with what she had started.

 

"Take me to bed, lover." Jungah said half-jokingly as she broke this kiss.

 

"…Are we still acting?" Kahi looked at her, confused.

 

"God, I hope not." She laughed at Jungah’s response, picking her up and carrying her to her room.