Samrin: Neverending

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection

this was all my girlfriend's idea and i wrote it out for her

for all you people hurting over nine muses right now, you may want to not read this

 

 

“Hey, would someone get the door?” Hyuna yelled from the kitchen at the group of giggling, distracted girls in the living room. “SERIOUSLY!”

 

Sungah finally hopped up after Kyungri kicked her in the shin, everyone else refusing. “Oh, hi manager-oppa.” She greeted the man at the door and everyone straightened up.

 

“Girls, we have something serious to talk about, so why don't you all gather around the table.” The girls all nodded, though the statement made them anxious. “Where are Hyunjoo and Hyemin?”

 

“Oh, they must be back in their rooms, I-I'll get them.” Sera said nervously and started to walk back toward the dorm's hall. She knew too well what those two were doing if they were alone together. And in the quiet without the girls laughing and talking, the sounds from their room made that evident.

 

A-ahh, Hyunjoo...” A trembling moan was barely audible from the room, but that was loud enough to seal their fate. The manager pushed Sera aside and stormed through the hall, leaving the other seven girls in fear of what was about to happen.

 

“What the HELL is this?!” His voice roared as the others listened in and heard Erin scream at the intrusion. “Get off her!”

 

“I'm sorry, I-I can explain this...” They heard Sam sigh heavily.

 

“You better.” The manager glared at her as the other girls peeked at the end of the hall, trying to figure out what was happening.

 

“I-it's not—we aren't—” Sam just stuttered and Erin stared at the floor.

 

“Which one of you started this?” He barked and before Erin could speak up, Sam shut her down with a glare.

 

“I did. It was all me.” Sam looked back at him and she squeezed Erin's hand out of his view, warning her to stay silent.

 

“Listen, you two just get yourselves decent and meet us out in the kitchen, we're having a group meeting.” The manager walked out of the room fuming. “Did you all know about this?” He asked gruffly and the girls all stared back blankly.

 

Sam and Erin walked out to the kitchen after getting dressed and quietly took their spots at the table, avoiding the manager's angry eyes.

 

“Well, let's start with the matter of business I came here for. For a while, Eunji has been expressing a desire to us to depart from the group. With Glue promotions wrapped up, we feel that this would be an opportune time for Eunji to officially break from the group and begin preparing for her solo career.”

 

The others' hearts sank as the manager spoke. They all knew this was coming, but had chosen to not think about it.

 

“I didn't want this so soon.” Eunji's voice finally broke the silence.

 

“We have plans, Eunji. You've been talking about this for so long and we've finally made accommodations for you. You are putting this group at risk, so you'd damn well better be grateful. As for what I just witnessed...” He turned to the ashamed couple at the end of the table. “Sam will be leaving the group as well.”

 

“WHAT?!” All the girls protested, nearly in unison. “You can't just do that!” Kyungri stood up out of her chair. “That's so wrong!”

 

“The decision is final. I don't feel the need to explain myself.” He got up and turned around to leave. “We'll be releasing an official statement that Eunji and Sam have elected to leave the group.”

 

Kyungri nearly took after him, but Sera grabbed her by the hood of her sweatshirt. “It's not worth it.” She said as he slammed the door. “There's nothing we can do.”

 

“This is bull.” Kyungri sat down at the table and put her head in her hands.

 

 

 

Erin fumbled with her keyring as she stood outside Sam's apartment, trying to remember through her cloudy mind which key it was. Her hand felt the familiar grooves and her shaky hands jammed it against the door a few times before getting it into the lock.

 

She slipped quickly in the door and locked it behind her. No one greeted her; there was no sign of Sam anywhere. She walked toward the bedroom and quietly opened the door, seeing Sam lying on her stomach on the bed.

 

“You didn't have to do that.” Erin sat next to her and the girl's hair.

 

“There are other things I want to do.” Sam rolled over and cupped Erin's cheek in her hand. “I'll still be here for you, every day.”

 

“I love you, Hyunjoo.” Erin leaned in and kissed her. “But I feel like we had a family and it's being ripped apart.”
 

“No. He can take two girls out of Nine Muses the group, but he can't take us out of Nine Muses the family.” She answered and Erin finally smiled. “That's a bond he'll never break.”