Kayoung multi-prompt

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection
  • Fake dating

"Come on, baby. Just one night." The drunk man leaned on the bar. Kaeun had been telling the bastard no for about five minutes, but he just wouldn’t let up. She was too damn young to be here. She was starting to regret the decision to come here, but when Jungah gave her the fake ID, it was just too tempting. She didn’t know it’d be like this. Men had been making lewd comments to her all night and trying to get her drunk. And now this guy. Where the hell were her friends?

 

 

"Come on, sweetie. I promise I’ll be gentle, even though I got a big—"

 

 

"Back off, , she’s mine!" Confused, Kaeun turned around to see E-young approaching with her fist clenched. "Sorry baby, I knew I should have stayed with you." 

 

 

It took Kaeun a second to figure out what the hell was going on—E-young was pretending to be her girlfriend so the guy would piss off. “Yeah right.” He scoffed. “I’ve seen this trick before. You two are way too pretty to be dykes.”

 

 

"That’s SO ignorant!" E-young shot back, sounding convincingly angry. She held my face in her hands. "I fell in love with her the day we first met. Don’t you remember our first kiss, under the cherry tree in the park? You were so nervous that someone would see us." Damn, she should be in dramas, Kaeun thought. E-young leaned forward and kissed her. Suddenly, the guy didn’t matter anymore. “Um, Kaeun, do you maybe wanna go back to the dorm?” 

 

 

"Yeah." Kaeun smiled. "Yeah, I ing do!" She grabbed E-young’s hand and they ran out the door.

 

 

  • Bodyswap 

Oh, god, I feel like I slept for a year… my everything hurts… Kaeun, for some reason, woke up on the floor. She didn’t even remember going to sleep, or anything that had happened since that weird old lady had come to their door. She got up slowly and walked to the kitchen, hoping breakfast would clear her mind. 

 

 

"Oh, good morning, E-young." Jungah said to her. The did she just say?

 

"Jungah, are you high? I’m Kaeun." Kaeun looked at her like she was crazy.

 

 

"Haha, very funny. Where is maknae, anyway? I haven’t seen her all morning and it’s almost 2pm." Jungah looked at the disturbed expression on Kaeun’s… well, it was E-young’s face. "Are you okay… E-young?"

 

 

"STOP CALLING ME THAT! I’M KAEUN!" Kaeun pulled at her hair. It didn’t feel like hers. Something was seriously wrong. She ran to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and screamed. The reflection didn’t show her body. It showed E-young’s. 

 

 

She ran into E-young’s room, where she was sitting on her bed. Kaeun screamed at the sight of, well, herself. “YOU’RE ME!”

 

"You’re me, too!" E-young said, excited. She, in Kaeun’s body, had been in her room all morning.

 

"Why aren’t you freaking out?! What if we’re stuck this way?" Kaeun worried.

 

"Well, we can’t do anything about it." E-young shrugged. "But there’s one thing we should definitely do…" She grabbed Kaeun and pulled her onto the bed. This was going to be interesting.

 

 

  • pollen/ or die/aliens made them do it

Jungah watched the two maknaes cuddling on the couch as they watched a movie, continually shifting uncomfortably to keep from touching each other in certain places. Those two need to already. She thought. And I’ve got just the thing. 

 

 

"Kaeunnie, you like E-young, don’t you?" Jungah had called the youngest into her room for a talk. The girl nodded shyly. "Well, I can tell E-young likes you too. You just need a little help getting started…" Jungah handed her a mysterious, homemade-looking black perfume bottle. "Dab a little of this on your neck next time you two have a movie night. I guarantee she won’t be able to resist you." Kaeun smiled and skipped out of the room, elated at the prospect. Jungah quickly made a note to herself to get more. She wasn’t about to let Kahi visit again without getting any action.

 

 

Oh sweet jesus… what’s that smell? E-young wondered as Kaeun held her. There was a sudden pounding in her heart and an ache deep in her core. The scent was intoxicating in the true sense of the word; she felt her inhibitions melt away down to animalistic desires. Kaeun felt breath on her neck and looked down to find E-young sniffing at it. 

 

 

"Um, unnie…" Jungah didn’t tell her the reaction would be this strong. E-young looked up at her with a strange tint to her eyes.

 

"Kaeun, I need you…" She said before diving to ravish Kaeun’s neck with her lips, rubbing up and down her thighs. 

 

 

"Unnie, not here on the couch!" Kaeun protested, but E-young couldn’t care less. Kaeun felt herself compelled to give in as E-young started to strip out of her clothes. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jungah standing in the doorway, giving her a knowing grin before she closed the door.

 

 

  • Dark!fic

If only I could have been there instead of you… that was all I could think as I kneeled in front of my fiancee’s grave. You deserve to be the one who gets to keep living… not me… But that thought was selfish, really. All that would mean is that Kaeun would have to deal with this pain instead of me. I know I couldn’t have been there, and I couldn’t have saved you, but I still feel like I failed you. Especially because I couldn’t make it to the hospital. You didn’t get any closure. When your sister told me that the last thing you said before you were unconscious was, “Where is E-young?”, I cried so hard I almost threw up. Do you know that I held your hand up until the moment that you breathed the last bit of life out of you? Could you hear me say goodbye? I didn’t even have the good sense to call you. I could have heard your voice one last time, even if it meant risking a crash myself. I wouldn’t have cared if I did. You were my life. I don’t have a reason to live. If I died, would I be with you? Who knows. But I can’t throw myself away… until the driver that hit you dies. Could you still love a murderer? If there’s an afterlife, I guess I’ll find out.

 

 

  • Secret kinks

"UGH!" Kaeun yelled in frustration as she dug through the laundry basket. 

 

"What, is someone stealing your clothes?" Nana questioned, flipping through the pages of some trashy tabloid.

 

"No, it’s weirder than that… my keep disappearing…" Kaeun said quietly, a little embarrassed. 

 

"That’s kind of creepy." Nana furrowed her brow. "I think I’ve seen E-young running loads of delicates lately. Maybe she knows what happened." 

 

 

Kaeun walked to E-young’s room, expecting to hear that she’d been putting her laundry in some weird place, but she was not prepared for what she was about to see. hung open in shock at the sight before her.

 

 

Her favorite pair of was in E-young’s hand. The older girl brought them close to her face and inhaled their scent deeply, a moan escaping her. She kept doing so as her hand slid into her pajama pants. Kaeun decided she had seen enough and walked into the room.

 

 

"So you’re the thief." She said with a grin.

 

"I—no—oh my ing god—it’s not what it looks like—I can explain!" E-young stammered frantically. 

 

"Are you sure it isn’t?" Kaeun smiled, lifting up her skirt. The embarrassment on E-young’s face changed to an ecstatic smile as she crawled toward the maknae. 

 

 

  • Their first kiss

"Hey, E-young." 

 

"Yeah, maknae?" I hate when she does that. She’s barely older than me! Whatever. I let her get away with it, ‘cause I like her.

 

"You’ve got something on your face." 

 

"Where?" She touched around her cheeks, no mirror in sight.

 

"Right…" I leaned in close. "Here!" I moved as fast as I could, before she could get away, and pecked her lips. 

 

E-young just laughed. “What was that?!”

 

"I-I wanted to kiss you…" I said shyly, shuffling my feet.

 

 

"You call that a kiss?" She had this grin on her face. She started walking toward me and my heart was racing. Next thing I know, she tackled me and I was on the ground with her tongue in my mouth. I put my hands on her lower back as we made out. "That’s a kiss.” 

 

 

  • Meeting the parents

E-young’s siblings liked her girlfriend, Kaeun, but Thanksgiving with her parents… and aunts… and uncles.. and sweet jesus, grandparents… was going to be a different story. Kaeun kept telling her this was a bad idea, but E-young insisted they’d have to learn to deal with her. 

 

 

E-young’s parents looked like a conservative politician and his wife. Her dad just refused to acknowledge the two. Her mom was well-intentioned, but utterly uncomfortable.

 

 

"And you must be E-young’s… friend." She said, reaching out to shake Kaeun’s hand. Kaeun smiled and shook it. It’s a start, right?

 

"Mom, she’s not a friend. She’s my partner." E-young said, taking Kaeun’s hand. Kaeun glared at her. Can’t you just let them get used to it slowly?

 

"Yes, your… your…. thing. Person. Nice to meet you." Her mom shuffled away and sat awkwardly next to her sister as E-young rolled her eyes. 

 

 

  • Moving in together

We fell in love when I was 14. She was the new girl at school and we instantly clicked. We could just talk to each other for hours. And one day, down by the creek, we were just sitting holding hands and listening to the frogs in the evening. And she kissed me. We never questioned it, it just felt so right. But one day, when I was 16, my parents came home early and caught us in an unfortunate position. They banned her from the house and started checking my phone at random to make sure we weren’t talking. E-young was under similar restraints, but we would find ways to sneak out to see each other, but then one night my dad heard me sneaking out the window. So they shipped me off to my aunt’s house, far enough away that we couldn’t see each other.  But that meant the phone checks stopped. And so we schemed. We worked ourselves into the ground with menial jobs so we would have money to run away together.

 

 

And now we did. 

 

 

Here I was, secretly packing my bags while my aunt and uncle slept. Here I was, praying that none of the neighbors would call them at work if they saw me loading my bags into the car the next day.

 

 

It took me 4 hours to drive to our apartment, far away from the shackles of our families. I opened the door, and there she was. She’d become more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She ran toward me and I opened my arms. “Kaeun!” She called out my name as our bodies collided and she wrapped her arms around me. I dropped everything I was holding, not from the physical impact, but from the weight of the realization that we could be together now. I fell to my knees, bringing her with me, and softly sobbed on her shoulder.

 

 

  • A crossover of my choice

"Oh, young love." Hyuna sighed as she watched two young girls across the room at her favorite restaurant. They looked like they were in about their senior year of high school. She reminisced on those days as the two girls held hands over the table. The two couldn’t keep their eyes off each other, except when they laughed too hard and the brunette’s adorable eyesmile prevented such. The blonde looked around, and seeming to note the almost-empty room, gave her girlfriend a quick kiss.

 

 

"Aww!" Hyuna’s friend Sera was taken by the sight as well. The brunette reached out and the blonde’s hair, smiling at her.

 

"I remember when you and Hyemi were like that." Hyuna smiled at her friend. "Lost in your own world."

 

"You and Eunji aren’t, but that’s okay because you’re always lost anyway." Sera said wryly as she stuffed her face. Hyuna chose to ignore the comment. She gets y when she hasn’t eaten.

 

 

"Let’s pick up their tab." Hyuna smiled and motioned to a waitress.

 

 

Across the way, Kaeun, the brunette girl, noticed out of the corner of her eye a very elegant looking woman point to them and say something to the waitress. “Oh, not again…” 

 

 

"What is it?" Her girlfriend, E-young’s brow furrowed with concern.

 

 

"I think we’re about to get asked to leave for the….. seventeenth time." Kaeun rested her head on her hand. She didn’t want to have to hide her relationship with E-young, but they were both getting tired of getting kicked out of places because they made older people or parents "uncomfortable." 

 

 

"Ladies…" The girls cringed as the waitress approached. "I just wanted to let you know that your bill has been paid for." The waitress smiled.

 

 

"W-what? By who? Why?" The girls were utterly confused. Who does things like that? The waitress pointed to a table, where Kaeun saw the woman who had pointed to them earlier. They were still dumbfounded when the waitress walked away.

 

 

The two finished their food and Kaeun took E-young’s hand. “Come on, we should thank them.” 

 

They approached the two beautiful, strange women. “We wanted to say thank you… but why… would you do that?”

 

 

"Because you two are adorable." The one who pointed them out said. The other woman was stuffing her face. "It makes me happy to see couples in your generation who refuse to hide themselves." The girls smiled and bowed to her, leaving with a spring in their step.

 

 

  • An au of my choice

"Kaeun, I hope you understand the severity of what you’ve done. Hacking the school computer system! And for what? So everyone can goof off on Facebook during study period?" Ms. Noh was seriously disappointed. Kaeun was one of her best students, but she was always using her knowledge and talents for all the wrong reasons.

 

 

"We’re old enough to be able to make our own decisions. If a kid spends their time online and fails a class, it’s their fault. By the same logic of using filters for that reason, you should control what we do at home too, since we SHOULD be studying if we want to pass." Kaeun rolled her eyes. "Besides, the filter system was terribly executed. We can’t email each other to share files for projects, and I couldn’t get on sites I needed for research. I saw a kid looking at in the computer lab once. And you want to tell me this filter was necessary?" 

 

 

Ms. Noh was dumbfounded for a second. “You know, Kaeun, you’re probably right.” She sighed. “But this is a school, and there would be parental outrage if we didn’t have a filter system. And the bottom line is… you did it. No matter your intentions, you crossed a serious boundary and you should have known better.” 

 

 

"Did I?" Kaeun grinned at her. "I think I could convince you that you don’t have any evidence that I did it." Ms. Noh looked at her, confused.

 

"Don’t play games with me. I have the IP address you hacked from, and it’s YOUR school laptop."

 

 

"Do you? You haven’t told the principal that yet. Maybe I could convince you to forget it." Kaeun walked toward the teacher and cupped her cheek in her hand, looking up and down her suggestively.

 

 

"LEE KAEUN, that is totally inappropriate!" Ms. Noh slapped her hand away, shocked. A student had never come onto her that strongly before.

 

"So is the way you look at me in class. You wouldn’t want me to tell our conservative principal that…. would you?" She smiled arrogantly. The teacher had backed herself into a wall, both physically and figuratively. She let Kaeun walk toward her and slowly bring her lips against hers.