Minyeon: Sketch

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection

How do I even ask? Jiyeon paced around as she waited for her roommate to come home. I guess I just have to go for it...

 

“Hey Jiyeon,” Hyomin greeted her as she walked in the dorm room. “What's up?”

 

“Well... I have this assignment for art class...” Jiyeon clutched her sketchbook to her chest. “It's a study, and I can't seem to get the anatomy right.” She paused and took a deep breath. “Will you... model for me?”

 

“?” Hyomin's eyes widened a bit. “That sounds like fun!”

 

Jiyeon sighed in relief that she wasn't offended. “Okay, I guess you can take off your clothes then...”

 

Hyomin began to undress and Jiyeon turned around. “What are you looking away for? You're going to be looking at me in a minute here...” Hyomin laughed.

 

“Oh, right...” Jiyeon shyly turned back around, gulping a bit when she saw Hyomin. “Okay, if you wanna lay down on the bed for me...” She said, blushing. Hyomin climbed on the bed and Jiyeon averted her eyes to avoid seeing between Hyomin's legs, her face turning more red.

 

“Like this?” Hyomin posed on her side.

 

“Just lay on your back, naturally...” Jiyeon sat down next to the bed and tried to mentally prepare herself. “Can you put your arm up on the pillow?”

 

Jiyeon studied Hyomin's body, trying to remember she was just drawing. She bit her lip. Hyomin's body was so enticing; she wished she could touch her. She focused on the paper, beginning to draw the curves of Hyomin's body. She traced her long legs all the way down to her small feet, sketched the lines of her abs and drew in her round s. Hyomin smiled, feeling y as Jiyeon's eyes darted all over her body.

 

“Done.” Jiyeon finally said with a smile.

 

“Let me see!” Hyomin grabbed at the sketchbook and Jiyeon moved it away.

 

“Promise you won't make fun of me? It's not that good...” Jiyeon frowned a bit.

 

“Of course I won't.”

 

Jiyeon nervously handed Hyomin the sketchbook. Hyomin gasped when she saw the drawing. “Jiyeon, it's amazing! Do I really look that good...” she chuckled.

 

“I tried to draw it exactly like you, I didn't change anything...” Jiyeon said and Hyomin looked down at herself, examining her s.

 

“I think you deserve a kiss for this,” Hyomin said with a grin, leaning in and placing a kiss on her cheek. “Maybe two.” She leaned in again and kissed Jiyeon's lips.

 

Jiyeon grabbed her and kissed her back hard. Hyomin blinked, not having expected this at all.

 

“Sorry, I—” Jiyeon pulled back, embarrassed at herself.

 

“Shh.” Hyomin placed a finger over her lips. “You enjoyed drawing that, didn't you?” Hyomin asked and Jiyeon admitted her guilt with a nod. “I think we have more art to make together...” Hyomin grinned and planted another kiss on Jiyeon's lips.  

 

[A/N: Guys, I'm out of ideas! T_T If you have any ideas/requests for me to consider, please comment or PM!]