Taeny: Roommates

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection

This is a continuation of chapter 3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was only a few weeks into school and Taeyeon's life revolved around her roommate. She was infatuated, constantly wrapped up in everything she did and said, unable to take her eyes off her whenever she was in the room. To make matters worse, Tiffany showed to be a very clingy friend, the type who would start braiding your hair while you talked and hugged you all the time. She had Taeyeon in bliss and agony, elated whenever Tiffany touched her, but afterward lamenting her thoughts that Tiffany would never feel the same way. She swore Tiffany was getting touchier with her, cuddling up to her while she watched TV and even jokingly slapping her . It was heaven and it was hell, being so close to what she wanted, but never close enough.

 

Taeyeon stared at the novel she was assigned to read blankly. She could read the words, but her brain didn't know what to do with them. She could barely put the story together in her head, much less the meaning. She sighed and put it down. She had to do it. She had to confess her feelings to Tiffany so she'd stop being so clingy.

 

When Tiffany walked into her dorm room that night, she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She couldn't stand the thought of this beautiful, kind, amazing girl being disgusted by her. She crawled into her bed, feeling conflicted and confused.

 

“AH!” Taeyeon started when she suddenly felt something touch her. She rolled over and Tiffany was in her bed. Is this a dream? No, you never ask that in dreams...

 

“Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!” She laughed. “Why are you in bed so early?” The smiling girl said.

 

“Why are you in my bed!” Taeyeon was still shocked.

 

“Why can't I be? You're my snuggle buddy.” Tiffany cuddled up to her, wrapping her arms around Taeyeon. She felt her gasp before she tentatively reciprocated, wrapping her arms around Tiffany. The foreign girl moved in and pressed her lips against Taeyeon's. As she got over the initial shock, she kissed Tiffany back eagerly, an overwhelming sense of joy washing over her.

 

“How'd you know?” Taeyeon was still stunned by the girl's actions.

 

“Oh please, Taeyeon!” Tiffany laughed. “I saw an issue of Maxim in your bookbag. Then I started to notice the way you look at me. You're not exactly discreet.” Taeyeon blushed.

 

“So you...” She couldn't really get the words out. This was all so sudden it felt like a prank or something.

 

“Yes, I like girls. And I like you.” Tiffany kissed her again. Taeyeon relaxed in her arms, letting Tiffany her back gently. College life was turning out to be full of pleasant surprises.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i promised someone this would be rated but the story just didn't go there sorry T_T i don't just wanna randomly stick in things