Taeny: Moving In

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection
I’m so excited for college! Taeyeon thought as she dove onto her bed. Ow, okay, maybe not such a good idea… She rubbed her now-sore back. The beds in the dorms were not exactly the most comfortable things ever. Oh well. This is a time of opportunity! I’ll deal with it, because working hard here will get me somewhere better later! She reassured herself in her usual optimistic manner. I wonder who my roommate will be. She thought. Would her roommate be homophobic? Even worse, would she be hot? Taeyeon was sure she couldn’t handle being stuck in a room with a hot straight girl all the time. Watching her change… get out of the shower with a towel on… Maybe she’d be the type that walks around … Taeyeon wiped the drool off her lip. Even better, what if she WASN’T straight? Kim Taeyeon, this is college, not a nightclub! The goal here is to get a degree, not get laid! Though the latter would be nice…
 
There was a knock on the door and Taeyeon rushed to open it. And there was her roommate: a model-like girl with black hair and red lipstick, and legs that must have been chiseled by the gods themselves—-dammit, Taeyeon, control yourself! 
 
 
"Hi, I’m Tiffany." The taller girl stuck out her hand and Taeyeon happily shook it. Ooh, she’s foreign. Mrrow.
 
"I’m Taeyeon, naice to meechu." She said in her passable English. Tiffany laughed, not in a mean way, but genially.
 
 
"That was pretty good! You have the cutest accent." She beamed at Taeyeon with a big smile and, oh sweet lord in heaven, an adorable eyesmile. and guh. Don’t say things like that to me. It only gets my hopes up… Taeyeon bit her lip. This was going to be difficult.