Minyeon: Sugar Mama

Girl Group One-shots/Drabbles Collection

Hyomin stepped out of her Mercedes, assuring to lock it and set the alarm. This wasn't exactly the nicest part of town, but when one is bored, they do strange things...

 

Admittedly, the strip club isn't exactly the place to be looking for love. But it couldn't be any worse than the city's bar scene. The one lesbian bar had closed down and she couldn't walk into a straight bar without fighting off men. She just wanted some attention from a girl tonight.

 

Hyomin sat down near the stage. She was unimpressed by the large-chested blonde playing with the straps of her bikini onstage. Hyomin played with her phone, wondering if coming there was a mistake. She glanced up as the blonde left and a new performer strutted out in incredibly high heels, the crowd cheering.

 

The girl was young, younger than Hyomin even. She captured Hyomin's attention immediately; she was not only beautiful but graceful as well. She seemed to be weightless as she effortlessly twirled around the pole, easily hung upside down. She moved more like a ballet dancer than a stripper.

 

Hyomin was mesmerized. hung open as she watched the beautiful girl. She caught the girl's eye and got a smile. Hyomin watched the girl closely; her movements were so fluid and exacting but her eyes were vacant. The girl could feel Hyomin's hawk-like gaze on her and kept looking nervously back at her.

 

Hyomin held out a handful of bills and the girl strutted over, dancing in front of Hyomin. Hyomin threw the bills on the stage and the dancer stuffed them in the side of her bikini bottom. The girl bent down and gave Hyomin a kiss, making the crowd cheer.

 

Shortly after, her dance was finished and Hyomin caught her eye before she left, waving another stack of money at her. The girl walked off the stage over to Hyomin as the next girl came onstage.

 

“Did you want a private dance?” The girl asked Hyomin shyly.

 

“I'd love one,” Hyomin answered. The dancer lead her to a room in the back, where Hyomin sat down in a chair. Her heart pounded a bit. The girl begun her dance, working her body over Hyomin's lap.

 

“What's your name?” Hyomin asked, her hands on the girl's hips as they moved.

 

“No one's ever asked me that,” the girl said with a slight blush on her cheeks. “I'm Jiyeon.”

 

“It's nice to meet you, Jiyeon.” Hyomin's hands traveled up Jiyeon's back, earning a slight gasp. Their chemistry was undeniable. “You don't wanna be here, do you?”

 

Jiyeon gulped. “How can you tell?”

 

“I can see it in your eyes. You need the money, that's why you're working so hard.” Hyomin her cheek understandingly. “Well, I have your money. If you've been looking for a ticket out... this is it.”

 

Jiyeon smiled widely. “That sounds lovely, but... we've only just met...”

 

“I think I'm worth a shot,” Hyomin said with a grin.

 

“I don't know why, but I trust you...” Jiyeon said quietly. Hyomin leaned in and kissed her, slowly, wrapping her arms around Jiyeon's back.

 

“Should we get out of here...?” Jiyeon asked as she pulled back.

 

“Yeah, I think we should.”