Chapter 9

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

Hyukjae was stun. Did he heard Donghae clearly asking for a kiss? In his heart he suddenly began to have a little hope because ever since he admitted to hiself that he love Donghae he had been fantasizing to kiss him, but before he can reply to him, Donghae held his cheeks and kissed him. He was surprised, as hid best friend expertly moving his lips like it was enchanting him and he couldn’t resist him, why it felt so great and he was a good teacher. Until he realized he is returning the same intense with the kiss he received.

This is wrong Hyukjae. You’re his best friends! And he already like someone else. His mind is telling but there is a part of it telling it to forget all the reason why it was so wrong. Maybe it was wrong but somehow it felt right.

Donghae finished his kiss with a light yet so sweet bite on his lips. After that he pulled Hyukjae again and embraced him. He does not know what to say because of whathe felt, he no longer have time to think.

Suddenly the lihts in the elevator appear again and his first reaction was to hide his face on Donghae’s chest. He knew his face looks a tomato now because of what happened. Best friends do not kiss each other on the lips, only lovers do. But Donghae kissed him and he returned the kiss. He felt they stayed too long inside the elevator, he does not know if he needs to thank that incidence or perhaps just hope that the power did not return at all.

He wants to distance himself from Donghae but his gripped on him became tighter and he can’t do anything. Silence was all over them until Donghae finall break it.

“Hyukkie.”

“Please don’t say a word Hae,.” He said as he turn his back on him.

He sighed. “My mistake, I shouldn’t have done it.”

Hyukjae snapped. “I said not a word Hae please!

He felt like Donghae is apologizing because they are best friends, and he regret kissing him, like it was just the hit of the moment that Donghae forgot that they’re best friends.

He closed his eyes trying to justify what happened. He was not on drugs this time but he can’t deny something make him feel strange. He felt something more than lust. It was so deep. The passion, the pleasure, the contentment, he felt it all in Donghae. Why? Because he is good at kissing that’s why he got carried away? Of course there was he loved him that’s why he let it happen.

But one thing disturbed him, why did Donghae did not feel strange with his actions though he knew how he is afraid of the dark. He conclude maybe he got surprised too. Good thing he did not ask him.

Hyukjae bit his lip, suddenly he feel like being sick it has been happening lately, especially in the dance room he got exhausted right away or there at times, he would suddenly throw up. Suddenly he felt his stomach swirling like he wanted to throw up. His knees are shaking and—

God! That can’t be right he is a man, but why did he felt like he is having some pregnancy symptoms but, his mother who is a man, yes you heard it right both his parents are man, his umma once told him they had woman hormones in their body on his umma’s side meaning even if they had a son there is chance for them to bear child. 

“Hyukkie what’s wrong? You look pale.” Donghae suddenly asked him worriedly.

It can’t be, his tears starting to flow. If he is pregnant. That fateful night had given him a permanent reminder.

“Jesus Hyukkie, what’s wrong? You’re killing me don’t cry, if its about what happened earlier—“

“I want to go inside, Hae please don’t talk I think I feel like wanting to be alone for now again.”

Donghae sighed as they reach Hyukjae’s unit Donghae can’t stop but accompany him reasoning that he forgot something, suddenly he stopped walking he suddenly felt dizzy and as he held onto Donghae he fainted.

As they reach the hospital he examine Hyukjae and smiled at Donghae.

“I know you two will end up together, but why did you rush things like this? Don’t forget the vitamins I told you that he need to have okay? And his monthly check-up is a must, congratualtions you’ll be a father after seven months.” Yesung the doctor smiled at him.

He was silent and just nodded at the doctor, he went where Hyukjae is sleeping, he can see in his best friend’s face that worry is in his face. He felt like he was hit in the stomach.

God help him! He said as he felt the tears in his face, he realized what happened two months ago Hyukjae is pregnant. He closed his eyes trying to remember what had happened that time.

(flashback)

 

Donghae is smiling after he arranged the flowers in Hyukjae’s place that he had asked to be delivered. He knew he will be forgiven for sure because he did not make it in time for their meeting. If only His best friend knew why he woke up late. He can’t sleep all day because he is now going to make the biggest step of his life, he wants to confess his feeling to Hyukjae. Yes he was secretly in love with his best friend, he even watched compilation of wedding proposal he watched them so he would learn how to propse in a most romantic way to him.

If Hyukjae did not call him for sure he would just sleep all day, because of being frantic he accidentally step on his remote control of his player where he watch last night.

He looked at the wall clock, he can’t help but worry. It was almost an hour but Hyukjae haven’t been back in his place. He tried to call his phone but still he got directed into his voicemail.

“, Hyukkie don’t make me worry.” He said, he can find ways to find him, he his GPS and find his best friend’s location by locating his car. Good thing he got the result he needed. He followed the the direction the GPS is taking him.

He got worried when he notice that the car stopped in a hotel, he want to make sure it was Hyukjae and he was right, he followed him and the stranger that he is with in the room, though he noticed Hyukjae is acting weird like he is not himself. When he heard Hyukjae entering the showering he knocked on the door, and the man opened it he is boiling in anger and he punched causing the man to fell on the floor. He dragged him outside the room and and punched him continiously.

“You gave him drugs didn’t you?” Donghae is gritting his teeth in anger, due to his fear of Donghae he admitted he dissolve on the drink he gave to his best friend.

Donghae became more angry, he knew about that drug’s effect, he took the man's wallet but he does not have any identification card.

“You got the wrong person to touch.” And with that he punched him in the stomach.

He took his phone and took a picture of him.

“Hey I’ll send you a picture can you check his files?”

In just mere minutes, he got results and was shocked, he learned Siwon was serial and had been wanted for a long time. He called his friend and asked him to take him away and gave the location and he went back to the room where Hyukjae is.

He is planning to take Hyukjae home and asked for a doctor’s help to know other remedy for a person under the influence of that drug. His best friend is still in the shower, he gulped imagining Hyukjae he knew he has the perfect curves even perfect than a woman’s body. HYukjae even had an hobby of biting his lips which for Donghae he find it y, now he thinks he is the one under the influence of drugs imagining Hyukjae.. when he heard Hyukjae is going out of the bathroom he turned off the lights. His sweets scent filled the room, the anger he felt because of the man that bring his best friend here is replaced with fear.

As he look at Hyukjae he can’t feel but worry if he did not came on time. He can’t help so he pulled him and hugged Hyukjae tightly. Because of what he had done cause Hyukjae to feel need, he was under the influence of srugs and he knew his best friend has no control on it but he also don’t want to take advantage of him.

Donghae tried to make his mind work and do the right thing, but when Hyukjae kissed him, his heart won over him and he kissed him back.

He felt tears fell from his face because of his best friend’s kiss. He love Hyukjae and that time he just let himself , now he wants to follow his heart. He said “Je t’aime” many times which means “I love you.” Somehow he was saying the words to let her know that it was him.

(end of flashback)

Donghae sighed remembering it. Now Hyukjae have his child, if only it was that easy to tell it to him but he knew his best friend, he know for sure he would hate him if he knew the truth. He knew he took advantage of his weakness and follow what his heart is saying him. But up until can he hide the truth? He loved Hyukjae and he intended to make him fall for him too.

“Je t’aime, Hyukkie, I love you.” He love Hyukkie and he meant everything to him.

He is angry at himself because he felt like a coward, he does not have the courage to tell his best friend it was him who wronged him. His conscience is bothering him, he wanted to tell him many times about what happened two months ago but everytime he tried to his fear takes over him. But what would he do now, of course He will marry Hyukjae and take responsibility of him.

-Yes it was Hae and I twisted my mind for this. Hope you like my double update for today. Do you think he should have just tell the truth tsk tsk just leave comments and subscribe please><