Chapter 5

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

“Busy?”

Hyukjae looked up as he was arranging his Cds when he heard the voice calling him. He saw Donghae leaning against his office door. Because of too much work he did not notice his best friend that is already there.. in his polo shirt, he looked handsome as ever.

It had been two weeks since their trip in Japan, they had been awkward towards each other, but good thing Donghae mended it and everything is back to normal, in his part everything is okay his feelings for his best friend will always remain a secret.

“A little.” He replied, before letting go of the Cds and lean on his swivel chair.

“Good thing you’re here, uhm are you going to do something on Sunday? It’s Sungmin hyung’s birthday on Friday and I want to buy something for him.”

He noticed that something in Donghae had changed, he is no longer that playful when they’re together. He become serious like he is thinking of something. He felt that he is now very hard to read, and he got this mysterious aura, but aside from that he is still the best friend he knows.

“Yup, I have a date.” Donghae replied before he sat on a chair.

“Cancel it.” Hyukjae said n a command tone, he wished he could have hide what he is feeling.

“Kidding, you really believe I had a date? And even if I have I’ll cancel it just for you.” He said as he took Hyukjae’s hand and massaged it.

“Good so Wednesday is all set okay? We’ll buy something for hyung and oh he told me to be there on the dinner celebration.”

“Sure” he replied. He is still holding his hands. “Hyukkie”

“Y-yes?” he asked, wondering how Donghae stared into his hands.

“Nothing, I mean let’s go out for lunch.” He said while playing with his fingers. He noticed that something is bothering his best friend like something is bothering him.

“You know Hae, I am having a hard time reading you, I mean your eyes, you’re guarding your emotions now.”

He sighed. “I can also see that to you Hyukkie, I am feeling a little confuse like I don’t know what to do, or what to say, you know, it could make me or break me.”

“Why don’t you tell it?”

“That’s the problem, I don’t know where to begin. You know that person’s so special, so near yet so far.”

“R-really who could that be?” he suddenly remembered the other half of the shell, so Donghae is really in love with someone, he felt jealous.

“Yes, I found the person I love the most Hyukkie.”

He felt like being stabbed with a knife that wounded his heart, he can feel his tears falling.

“Hyukkie!”

He tried to smile at him. “ I am happy for you Hae. But in reality he felt like someone died, being heart broken but still he is happy for his best friend, he wonder that person must be very special really special.

“So let’s go.” He said as he grabbed his bag and left his dance room. He wants to be with Donghae as often as possible before that special person took him away from him forever.

 

The day arrived, Hyukkie cleaned his condo unit early in the morning. As the clock strikes at 2pm, he get ready to meet with Donghae. He is going with him to buy a gift. He even called him just to remind him about it. Donghae even told him to prepare because they are going to a special place after buying the gift and his best friend wants to tell him something.

He wore a V-neck shirt and the a gray jacket, which was given by Donghae on his birthday. Since he still had an hour he first read some magazine in his sala.

It was already 3pm like what he and Donghae agreed but still his best friend hasn’t arrive, he thought maybe he was in a heavy traffic. But he did not send him a message or call him. He stopped himself from calling him. Donghae had never broken one of his promises he knew that.

Hyukjae sighed, as he look at the clock. Almost an hour late!

It’s already 4pm and still he hasn’t arrive. No message or call. He got upset and took his phone and called him. It took him three times before Donghae finally answered the phone.

“Hae, where the hell are you?” he said in an irritated tone.

“Hyukkie?” his voice seems disoriented.

“For ’s sake Hae, I have been waiting for almost 2 hours, my eyes are getting white wndering what happened to you and you are just asleep! If I didn’t call I would have rot waiting for you!”

“Oh! Hyukkie, what the I---- Hyukkie I’ll be there in no time. I’m so sorry.” He could imagine him jumping to his bed to take a bath.

He was ready to forgive him and tell him that it was okay that he would wait for him. But everything disappears when he heard a woman;s voice, complimenting him for a wonderful performance last night. He was so fired up in anger.

“Go to hell, Hae!” He was so angry, he walk around his place, this is the first time Donghae broke his promise. After some minutes he took his bag and went out. He walked into the elevator down the basement where his car is parked. As he get inside he saw his phone rings it was Donghae

“I said, go to hell Lee Donghae!” He exclaimed removing the battery of his phone and throwing it in the backseat. He is agitated, he can’t understand why he was angry maybe he was really jealous because she loved Donghae, now all he can do is cry inside his car.

“!” Donghae cursed. He tried to call him but he was directed into his best friend’s voicemail. He feel bothered this is the first time Hyukjae got angry with him like that.

He drive straight into his condo. The guards knew him and he can go up there even Hyukjae is not around.

“Good afternoon Donghae, Hyukjae already left.” One of them told him.

He expected it, whenever his best friend is hurt, he would always run away and would demand to be left alone now he wanted to hit hisself because of what he had done.

“I’ll still go there okay?” ODnghae said as he walked into the elvator going to Hyukjae’s unit.

He look around the unit and he saw a picture that is on the wooden frame. He went and get it. He felt great happiness as he trace the picture with his fingers into Hyukjae’s image. In the picture, Hyukjae is riding in his back even if it’s raining. They were laughing their hearts out. It was taken in Mokpo before he go to America. The picture spoken a thousand words. The picture was clear even the raindrops can be seen it was taken by Sungmin.

“Hyukjae why can’t you see it?” he said as his eyes still fixed on the picture.

He suddenly took his phone and called a flower shop asking to have some bouquets delivered to him, he wants to filled Hyukjae’s apartment with flowers.

-So new update please leave comment and subscribe for those who enjoyed reading it. I know they are Duh! hahaha