Chapter 17

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

Silence fill the room. Hyukjae gather all of his courage to be able to ask all of his question that need answers.

“H-hae… t-tell me the truth, why did you marry me? You can still help me even were not married so why do you need to marry me?”

Please just tell me you love me Hae. He silently said to himself.

Donghae did not reply. He just kept quiet and just look at him before he reach to a picture frame that’s on his desk.

“Tell me what you see Hyukkie.” He aid as he gave him the frame. He stared at the picture he had with Donghae. He is familiar with image because he has the same one in his room. It was him riding in Donghae’s back while it was raining. They were laughing their hearts out and playing like kids under the rain.

“W-we we’re happy and… and…” Hyukjae can’t go on with what he wanted to say when he fix his eyes on Donghae’s eyes in the picture. The love can be seen very clear in his eyes. Why didn’t he see those expressions before?

“I was in love with my best friend, I still am in love with my best friend, and forever will be in love with my best friend, with you Hyukkie. I love you. My heart is shouting your name. I don’t know if I am just good at hiding it or you’re just really dense. You’ve had me ever since my heart knew how to love.”

Hyukjae stand up in the swivel chair he is sitting.  “Y-you loved me? Did I hear it right?” he can no longer stop the tears falling from his face, it is because of the happiness that filled his heart knowing Donghae loves him too.

Donghae stand up and went near him. In a flash he carry in into the desk, push the swivel chair away to stand in front of him. Drying Hyukjae’s tears.

“I love you, Hyukkie. I have been very comfortable in our friendship that’s why I was afraid to confess, fear overcame me I was thinking if I tell you what I fell our friendship might end I couldn’t afford that, that’s why by means of this picture you will see how much I love you. I am such a coward aren’t I?”

“B-but you said you already love someone.”

Donghae puts his arms around his waist. “It’s you that’s always on my mind when I talk about a different person, it’s really you. No other claimed my heart, just you.

Je t’aime Hyukkie Je t’aime!”

“Yah! Hae, I almost died thinking you won’t return my feelings and—“

“Wait!” Donghae interrupted him. It is clearly seen in his eyes hoping that he heard it right. “Won’t return your feelings? D-does it mean… y-you mean… y-you love me too?”

Hyukjae smiled and cupped his face. Now he knew his feelings for him he won’t be ashamed to let him know how much he loved him.

“I love you, Hae. Remember that trip to Japan where you kidnapped me? When I accidentally kissed you in the plane, my heart opened for you I love you. I was just too busy ignoring it. But after that I never escape from it till now.

“Oh! How could I’ve missed the signs? If only we had confessed to each other, we could have been happy and—“

“We have all the time Hae” Hyukjae said as he put his hands on his back and oulled him closer. “Kiss me Hae, show me how much you love me.” He said in a seducing voice. He loved him and his love was meant to be shown.

Without a doubt he meet Donghae’s lips, his tongue playing inside his mouth, teasing him, and he couldn’t help but to do the same. They shared one last satisfying kiss and they both got pleasure in it.

“I love you my dearest,” Donghae said as he claimed his lips. His hands went inside his shirt, as he slowly travel his hands into his chest pinching his s, his body reacted as it grew harder.

“Hyukjae arched his body involuntarily. “Hae…” he moaned as the pleasure came rushing all over her system. Donghae raise his top to take it off.

“Hae, are you sure no one will come here?”

He suddenly stopped, and fixed his clothes.

“No, but I don’t want to take the risk, we’re husband and wife and we have the right to do it. But I don’t want to put you in a compromising position in case somebody gets in here. See how my body reacted?”

He can feel the heat in his face and understand what his husband means, he could between his thighs was a visible arousal despite of the pants he is still wearing.

“Goodness Hyukkie, I’m aching. We’d better hurry going home and continue where we left off.” He playfully said.

“Hae!”

“He chuckled, he pulled him and whispered something to him. “Now that my feelings  for you are out in the open, I want to let you know that I intend to love you and feel your body next to mine every minute, everyhour, every night…” He seducingly told him and bit his right earlobe.”

“You’re so naughty Hae!”

Donghae laughed. “I am only like this to you Hyukkie, and it’s because I love you. You can’t blame me I have hidden these feelings for a very long time. So expect a wild lover out of me my wife.”

Hyukjae stared at him lovingly. He admitted one thing he had loved about Donghae. Maybe because they are tailor fit for each other and perfectly understood their feelings for each other.

“I love your passion Hae; I feel your touch and I become so alive at the sound of your voice. The truth is, I want to live beside you till the end of time.”

Donghae’s eyes shine as he heard Hyukjae said those words.

“I’m so happy Hyukkie, with too much happiness I may die right now.

Hyukjae felt nervous when he uttered those words. “Yah! Don’t say that Hae!” he reprimanded him. It was only a joke for Donghae but he did not feel good about it.

-Finally They confessed to each other,now Hae should tell him the truth And yes I am near the end two more chapters perhaps, the truth is it's the longest I have made and I am kind of happy I could write this story. Triple update for today before I sleep because I have shift. I know update a little fast or else I would lose everything I had in mind I don't want to left this story hanging as well anyways just comment, subscribe and enjoy ^^ and goodnight! I know this is kind of not related to the story for MOMOSU fans out there let's pray they get No.1 for Oricon