Chapter 19(Ending)

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

Donghae was wandering to a place he never knew existed. He saw a light but someone stopped him with a small voice.

“Appa!”

He turned around to know where the voice from. He saw himself when he was still a child. Where is he? Does he go back from the past that’s why he was able to himself?

“Going somewhere Appa?” the kid asked him smiling.

Appa? He called him Appa?

“Daddy go back to, Umma is sad.

He looked confused at the child.

“Hae…”

His heart jumped out as heard the voice, it’s like music to his ears. He looked around and trying to find the voice calling him but he can’t find it.

“Who’s that?” he asked the child.

“It’s umma, he is always calling come on appa, go home.” He said as he is now walking away from him.

Donghae looked into the light vanishing slowly. The child is also going to be gone he need to make a choice.

“Wait!” he said, as he run through were the kid is. He turned around at him giving him an angelic smile. He reached out his small arms, and Donghae held into it. He can feel the warmth that connected hi with the kid. He closed his eyes and he remembered all what happened. Now he understands the kid is his and his beloved Hyukjae’s child.

He kneeled and fixed his eyes on him. He could say he does resemble him but he seems to get Hyukjae’s beautiful eyes. He hugged him tightly.

“Come on appa, let’s get going…”

“Can we play for just a little while?”

He shooked his head. “umma is waiting for you and we’re losing time dad…”

“Does your umma loves me?” he asked.

“Very much!”

He smiled as he carried him into his shoulders while holding his small hands. He started walking  and to his amazement he hummed , he had an angel’s voice.

He smiled again. He could see that his eldest son will beloved by everyone because of his voice.

 

“Please wake up Hae…” Hyukjae said in a soft voice as he caressed Donghae’s hands. “you just can’t leave me like this Hae…”

For almost 15 hours there were five heart surgeons who helped to operate him. The bullet hit one of his veins near the his heart and they need to cover the wound or else it would be the reason for his internal organs to be poisoned. Hyukjae was they will declare him comatose terrified when they told him that if Donghae was not send on time he could have died.

The operation was successful. The bleeding stopped but it’s not enough to declare him safe. Donghae hasn’t gone through the critical period since he hasn’t woke up. The doctor said if he did not wake up within 24 hours only time can tell when he would wake up again.

Hyukjae wiped his tears. Donghae is still in critical condition. He had many tubes in his body, they can even monitor his vital signs. It was hard to see him like that.

Hyukjae suddenly became frantic when he saw Donghae’s finger moved. “H-Hae!”

His tears keep flowing, especially when he started moving. It wasn’t just a reflex. Donghae really come back.

“Appa!, Umma! Appa!” He screamed as he keeps on pushing the button that’s on his husband’s headboard to call for a doctor. His parents and Donghae’s parents are in the chapel praying for his safety for his safety. He doesn’t know why he keeps on calling them knowing thy won’t hear him.

With tears flowing freely down his cheeks, he watched as he slowly opened his eyes.

“H-hi there gorgeous… welcome back.” Hyukjae smiled even his tears keeps flowing.

“I’M SO—“

Hyukjae blocked his lips with his finger tp stop him from talking. ODnghae fell asleep again after being examined by the doctors. Making sure he is already safe. He didn’t want to fall asleep again but he was too drowsy because of the medicine.

Hyukjae promised him to wait for him to wake up which make him sleep in peace. Form the ICU they transferred him in a suite. The tubes were removed from his body and recovery is very fast.

“Sshh don’t talk or else your wound might open up…”

Donghae looked at him, he can read what’s disturbing Hyukjae’s mind. As soon as possible he wants to explain about the sin that he made.

Hyukjae sighed. “You don’t have to say sorry Hae, I think I should be thankful for all the things that happen. You were there when I need you most. For that I am very thankful,. If there’s one thing you need to ask for forgiveness is  you keep it from me, you should have told me earlier, but since you’re still sick, I’ll let it go for now. But you need to get ready with your punishment, But now you should recover fast.

Donghae waved his hand as if he is going to whisper something to him. He stand up and went closer to him. He put his ears closer to his. But his naughty husband did not utter a single word. He looked at him, and there, Donghae claimed his lips.

He was supposed to get angry at his husband but his kiss was so addictive that she couldn’t get help but respond. He remove his hair covering his face savoring Donghae’s kiss. He gasped for air when he finally found the strength to stop kissing him.

“I love you.” Donghae mouthed.

“I love you too.”

“Will you marry me?” He asked in a soft voice. His eyes have mixed emotions.

“B-but we’re married right? Why—“ Hyukjae cuts his own words. He now understand, Donghae is asking for his hand in marriage as someone that loves him but not because he is trying to be a hero. “Yes Hae, I’ll marry you.”

Donghae’s eyes were shining because of the tears forming. “Till the end Hyukkie, till my last breath, you’re the only one that I’ll love forever and ever…”

“Me too, hae I love you so much. Oh by the way the reason I got drunk in the bar that night because I was so jealous because of the woman that was with you in your place, that’s why you were not able to meet me.” He pouted at him.

“Woman?”

“Yah! Lee Donghae don’t ever deny it, I clearly heard it from the phone,  the voice of that woman. That’s why you were so tired the next why dis she exhaust you?” Donghae’s eyes widen.

He frowned, trying to think closed his eyes and suddenly he opened it and grinned at him.

“Lee Hyukjae, listen very well, first and foremeost the only woman that had been in my place is my mother. Second I was so tired because I was thinking the whole day on how to confess to you. Even those stuipd proposal video I watched just to get an idea. Third I got frantic when you called  me, I stepped into the remote control of my player that I used in watching. Therefore you could have heard the woman on the video, about how I got into the hotel I’ll explain it next time.

Hyukjae bit her lip, feeling guilty.

“God! I feel breathless in explaining thing to you.” He said. “I think my chest hurts…”

Hyukjae became hysterical, but he can see from his husband’s face that he is just playing around with him, for his revenge hi kissed him. He with gentle and harsh kiss and combined with soft bites on his lips. So what if he’s daring again? He loved Donghae very much…

“H-Hyukkie” He said as their lips parted. His eyes were tempting. “Do that again and my wound will surely pop open. God, my excitement might kill me.” He said as he chuckled.

Hyukjae’s face flushed understanding what his husband meant. With the hospital gown he is wearing he can’t help but notice his “thing” that is so alive.

He puted at him again which made Donghae laugh louder, but he winced in pain again.

“hae!”

“It’s nothing.” Donghae suddenly moved and pats the space to have him sit beside him. “Come here, I have something to tell, you’ll be thrilled…”

“And what is it all about that I need to lay beside you?” he asked but do what he was aksed.

“Hae you shouldn’t talk that much.” He reminded him.

“Don’t worry I am not forcing myself. I’ll stop if I feel any pain again. My story can’t wait.”

Donghae puts his hand on his wife’s stomach and caressed it. “I saw him.”

“Who?”

“Our son. I saw how he would look like. Would you believe he is the one that stopped me to really leave?”

Hyukjae was shocked with his words. “He? So our child is a boy?”

He nodded, his smile almost reach his ears. Still touching his stomach.

“Je t’aime Hyukkie forever and ever.” He said as he calaime his lips once again.

Hyukjae looked at him. He can see in his face the truth when he said those words and he knew he also feel the same way and it can be seen in his eyes. He was so lucky because he loves his best friend. He knew Donghae would love him unconditionally with all his heart.

Hyukkie and Hae forever and ever.

Now they know they would be able to fulfill that promis because they will be a happy family. A tale of romance that will serve as an inspiration  to all.

For Hyukjae to love his best friend was the second best thing that ever happened to him, having him was the first.

“Je t’aime Hae, forever and ever.”

 

***End**

-Finally the ending of my story I hope you enoyed them and I hope that you were all filled with love with this roller coaster story of HaeHyuk