A Simple Thank You

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

I know I have written a lot of story but I never say thank you to anyone that had been commenting and supporting me. I never felt happy after I published this story of mine. You see I am not one of the best author that needs to be looked up to. I don’t have writing talents actually. That’s a fact. I don’t have good grammar nor have the best storylines but seeing you love this story made me inspired to work harder.

 

@ bonna2604 You had always follow me eversince I started here and you comment in every story I have and I am so thankful for it.

@ NfkLuvHyuk  You had always made me smile with your comments and inspired me in a way of persuading me to continue writings.  I still owe yo a fic and I haven’t forgot it sorry for delays.

@ pinkapple04  Your comments either made my heart jumped or made me nervous. But thanks for all the love reactions making me realize that you can feel my story.

@ Crazy4SJ4ver Wow the stray bullet kind of left on me, but seeing you in every chapter made me jump for joy.

@ najinpi Sorry for ending the story, in the future I will make long chapters as I could. And I hope we’ll be good friends.

@ 2minhaehyukyunjae You had always wished for Hae to admit his feelings and the truth I know I had tortured you as a reader wanting that to happen but thank you for the support.

@ kyuminlovely I don’t know if this one of your bias for OTP but seeing you comment in the story thank you!

@jennyloveyeye Your reactions, made me smile your one of the reason I always update right away well all readers are and thank you. I know Hyukkie is cute ^^

@ loverlovereunhae Hyuk forgave Hae after knowing the truth ^^

@ maedeh Always thanking me for updating so in return thank you for your time reading the story.

@ 2H-FisHyuk You’re one of the readers that had reacted in Hae’s secret which means you felt the story I hope and I was touched.

@ rdnova One of the readers that got relived knowing Hae is the father and thank you for your time to comment as well greatly appreciated.

 

Well, to all that I haven’t mention I know who you are you don’t know that all of you made me happy really. I never thought I could get this comments in such a simple story which I boringly think of. I really thought it was boring because when I started I fell like no one like it but in the end thank you so much! For those who subscribe and give time to it. Love You all! I am in the middle of creating a new story I hope you would love it the way you had love this story.

For now I am thrilled, this is the first dy of Morning Musume's single and seems like they would compete with Shinee's Boy meets U I am nervouse I love both of them but I want them o have their 3rd consecutive number 1 ><