Chapter 3

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

Hyukjae looked at his diver’s watch. It has been two minutes since Donghae dived but he is still not appearing. Don’t get him wrong he is not worried that his best friend would drown; he knew he could stay longer underwater. Donghae love waters in all its forms and he can slow his vital signs to stay longer there one thing that he never learn so in return he normally tease Donghae a fish.

He felt tired of swimming so he went into a shaded tree and just watch Donghae  swimming. He took his telescope and watched him from afar. “There he is.” He said as he saw Donghae’s head.

He waved his hand at his best friend and swim nearer. Whoever would see would think of him as a professional swimmer. He did freestyle, butterfly and he did it with elegance.

There it was again, the different feeling. He already saw Donghae swim many times in a swimming trunks but he never felt the way he feel like before. Was it physical attraction?

Donghae stopped swimming and he started to walk. And oh, God, he looked so magnificent as his body. His chest and stomach were well defined slowly came up from water. He breathing stopped all Hyukjae could say is Donghae is so y he is seeing the God of the Sea appearing in front of him.

He could hear some gasp from other people there, admiration was in their eyes. Hyukjae shook his head seeing some girls with their mouth wide open. He can’t deny Donghae’s really has this appeal. His presence didn’t go unnoticed.

He stands up as he saw a girl approached his best friend. She is pretty and really has self-confidence. Hyukjae wasn’t that naïve but he doesn’t like the swimsuit worn by her it is very skimpy like she is showing the world what she has.

She and Donghae had a little chi-chat and he must have enjoyed talking to her because he was laughing. Hyukjae find himself charmed again by Donghae’s laugh.

He had thought that his best friend was not just handsom. He is way way more than “handsome”, he was gorgeous from head to toe.

He acted normal as he go closer to him. Donghae put his towel on his shoulder after he wipes himself and sat beside him.

“Hyukkie look what I found.” He said to him as he cheerfully showed him 2 red-colored sea shells and they are heart-shaped.

“Wow! It’s so beautiful, this is the first I see shells with cute shape, please can I see it.” Hyukjae noticed that the shells are together, it’s just one piece broken in half.

“I have an idea with it.” Donghae said as he took his things and went back with him in the cottage. Since he is not in the mood to swim he just went with Donghae.

“HAe, are we going to eat in a restaurant or, we can just aske to have our food deliver here?” Hyukjae asked.

Donghae still did not reply he was very busy with the shell which make him frown.

“Done!” Donghae suddenly said, as he had the shell in his hand. Hyukjae saw that he made into a necklace, he can see the excitement in his best friend’s eyes when he went around Hyukjae and put the necklace to Hyukjae’s neck.

Hyukjae smiled before holding the shell as the pendant. He was surprised when he saw a carved phrase at the back: For my best friend.

“Thank you Hae.” He said with a teary-eyed. One thing that he like about his best friend is being sweet and thoughtful. He never forgot t give him even simple things that he put hard work to.

“You like it?”

“I love it.” Because of so much happiness he hugged Donghae tightly

“Hae”

“Hmm”

“Thank you,” he said still embracing his best friend.

“You’re welcome, but you need to treat me food okay?”

Hyukjae laughed as he let go of the hug. “No problem, wait where’s the other half of the shell, did you make one for yourself can I see what you carved in it?”

“It’s not mine it’s for a special person, sorry but you can’t read the dedication. Come on I got hungry making that.”

Who is that special person?  Hyukjae asked to himself but decide to ignore it and went outside.

They just talk while going inside the restaurant and like before their eyes are set on Donghae. He was wearing Lacoste shirt and white shorts, flip flops and the accessory he wore is his diver’s watch. His hair was brush up. But for girls who see him he is like a Greek god in their eyes.

“When did you get used to being stared like that?” Suddenly Hyukjae became curious and interested how his best friend became comfortable with those kind of stares.

“What do you mean?” Like they are looking at me as if they would take my clothes off in their minds like they are having with me?”

Hyukjae feel his cheeks reddened.

“Do you really need to said that?”

Donghae chuckled. “Blame the genes of my family, it’s not my fault I was born this handsome.”

“Conceited!” Hyukjae exclaimed. “Sometimes I don’t want you to talk like that Hae, that makes me insecure you know making me feel like I was the most hated creature in the world like they want to date you rather than me.” He pouted at him.

Donghae laughed louder.

“And you are you dense? Why can’t you notice or feel that there are eyes looking at you, like now wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts, don’t you know  you’ve the attention of both men and women.”

“At least I am not taking advantage of them.” He replied.

“And what do you mean by that my dear monkey bestfriend? Why did it sound like sarcasm.”

They choose a table where they can be together by themselves.

“I never played with their feelings.” Hyukjae replied.

“And I do? Is that what you’re trying to imply at me.”

“Isn’t it Mr. Lee Donghae?” challenged Hyukjae. He doesn’t know whatbhe is saying now maybe it was because of the girl that approached Donghae earlier.

Donghae stared at him. “Don’t fish for information, you know I am not like that.”

Hyukjae sighed deeply, he was just provoking him but he didn’t take the bait.

“I am just curious. You can just answer with a simple yes or no.”

“Hyukkie, how about you, many courted you and women confess to you but why aren’t you still in a relationship.” Donghae suddenly asked him.

“You know me I am hopeless romantic I don’t to go into relationship without my heart involved.”

“And that one hasn’t come yet? I mean that particular feelings haven’t you experience it yet? Let’s say even someone you know or a  friend…

Hyukjae felt a know in her stomach. Donghae’s eyes are fixed on him like he does not want to miss his answer.

“S-so far, no one.” Liar! Hyukjae’s mind accused him

Hyukjae is not sure but he seem to see Donghae felt sad. The shine in his eyes were suddenly gone, is his mind playing with him with what he see?

Good thing their food arrived, Donghae put foods on his plate. They plan to make a bonfire by night and do some star gazing.

GOODNESS! Donghae muttered to himself. He couldn’t help but admire Hyukjae’s beauty from a distance yes for Donghae he is beautiful, no he was gorgeous.

From where he seated near the beach he can see his bestfriend, Hyukjae is wearing a white wife beater and a shorts, if only he can forbid him to wear it.

Why Hyukjae is a head turner, his best friend was never aware of that fact. Hyukjae had perfect curves for a man, and his waistline is noticeable. He can’t even deny Hyukjae’s is perfect, his posture and the way he carried himself is outstanding.

He walked barefoot along the shore, his hair being taken by the soft wind. He was like a water nymph, if he could only take him away from those eyes staring at him.

Hyukjae was one special guy. He had this presence that even you belnd him with someone he would still stand out. He was tough, smart, and brave at her own right. Donghae really like arguing with him. His best friend is never afraid to say what’s on his mind. They have a lot of similarities one of them is being hopeless romantic, yes Donghae is like his best friend he does not want to be in a relationship without his heart being involved.

“Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don’t believe in romance” He remembered Hyukjae said it to him once and he agree with it.

He sighed heavily if only Hyukjae knew how he truly felt for him.

Je t’aime, Hyukjae Je t’aime… he thought before drinking his wine.

-Okay so we know at least what ODnghae feels and half of Hyukkie for those who want it please comment and subscribe thanks!