Chapter 6

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

The Elf’s Bar. That’s where Hyukjae’s feet brought him. He wanted to get drunk. He wants to drunk himself with alcohol so that his jealousy would be gone.

In the dark side of the bar, he wondered who was the girl Donghae was with last night? Is it the special someone he is referring to? He can feel his tears, he wiped it and continue to drink some beer.

“I will learn to forget you Hae, it’shard and it hurt me so much but I should do this, perhaps I’ll go abroad, in a place far away from you, maybe there my heart will forget you.” He muttered looking at the bottle he is drinking.

Find the courage to tell him how you feel Hyukjae. Take the risk. It’s better to fight and lose than lose without fighting. Remember you can’t regret once it’s already gone. His mind told him, or maybe it’s his heart telling him so.

He shook his head.

He shook his head. “He doesn’t need to know. It’s a lost cause. Why would I give in a fight that from the beginning I already lose.” And again he started to cry.

“Hi,” he heard someone get near his table.

He wiped his tears, he looked to whoever called him. He is not sure but maybe he is drunk because that guy is so handsome but not his type, Donghae is more handsome no the most handsome guy he had known.

“I have been looking for you for a long time, mind if I join you? All the table are full. Don’t worry I won’t be a nuisance.”

He haven’t replied yet, the guy sits beside him. He wants to tell him to go away but all he do is drink and besides he notice he is not bothering him. He doesn’t notice his bottle is empty. He noticed the guy waved his hand calling for a waiter.

“No let me get you a drink, oh by the way I’m Choi Siwon. The man said reaching his had for him to shake. The man was acting nice and gentlemanly and he reach his hand but got away when he hold it tightly.

He went away and then he got back bringing a margarita in his hand.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you but after that shot, I’ll take you to your car. You should go home and rest. Or if you’ll just trust me enough I can take you home. If you can’t trust a stranger like me we’ll just call one of your friends.” He said in a friendly tone.

“N-no, I can m-manage.” He said declining the offer, but he doubt he could still drive. He is so drunk, he take all the alcohol in one shot, he look for his wallet and took some money and put it in the table. He felt dizzy, but he just giggled, he couldn’t control it. As he went to the parking he is walking in a zig-zag way.

He was already inside the car when he felt something strange in his body. He felt his temperature rise. He feel uneasy like his body want to do something. He was anxious, he wants something---something she didn’t know. He felt like he’ll go crazy.

God what’s happening to me?

And then all of a sudden, a man opened her car and sat at the passenger’s seat. He know who is it it was Siown, the guy at the bar but he is no longer friendly he is smirking and desire filled his eyes.

A warning light appear in his mind, he knew he was in trouble.

Siwon grabbed him, he wanted to scream and fight, when the man kissed his lips he can only say no in his mind, his body is not cooperating with him, he realize it is his what his body wants. He did not want it but God! His body did. In fact his body wanted more than more than just his kisses and his touches.

“Let’s get out of here.” Siwon said. Raw desire was evident in him and it left him wanting. He nodded in agreement.

Siwon smirked again. “Good! Let’s change seats. I’ll drive and we can go to that place easily.”

He just nodded again, like he can’t wait to be there. He can feel his body is still in heat. After a while as they enter the hotel, he no longer care Siwon got a room before he knew it he throw himself at Siwon.

“Easy.” Siwon said, looking happy with Hyukjae’s action. “Take a quick shower first hottie, I always love to do it with a freshly bathed man.”

His body doesn’t want to but he felt like being dragged in the bathroom, he impatiently took all his clothes, and took a shower, he wash his body and shampoo his hair. He saw a toothbrush and toothpaste and brush his teeth.

He quickly finished himself. One thing is in his mind it needs to be done quickly or else he will go crazy. He no longer mind to dry himself, he went out of the bathroom water is still dripping from his body.

He was shocked when he noticed the lights are turned off. He couldn’t see him, what’s his name again, how should he call him

Where’s the light‘s switch?

But he no longer need to call him because someone grabben his hand, those hands travel on his waist and pull him closer. He closed his eyes. His manly scent is driving him crazy. The feeling is still there that his body wanted, he can smell his nice smell. Even if it’s dark he was able to circle his arms around him and clung into it.

He doesn’t know but the guy seems to have second thought unlike earlier he was the one excited t do it. He heard him groan as if he was fighting something. He can’t wait and he kissed him hard and it felt so good. He stop when he taste something salty but he ignored it, inside his mind, there was a need touch him and so he did.

He got dismayed when he noticed the latter still had his clothes on, so he eagerly took off his clothes, he satisfied himself by touching the other man’s body. The room was filled with darkness and yet he could still feel how magnificent his body was. With his every moan, there was pleasure, there was admiration in it.

The man laid him down on the bed and started to plant kisses on every corner of his body. With that warm kiss he couldn’t help but arch his body and cry for more.

“Please now!” he cried impatiently. He felt like there is something that would explode in his body if this didn’t happen.

Je t’aimeHe heard the man say in a husky voice, but he was too drowsy to understand. He kissed him once more before claiming Hyukjae…All of him.

-finally the sixth chapter I did a double update and since it's my off I might as well update the next one, hmmm does really Siwon did that to him? poor Hyukkie...