Chapter 14

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

Today would be a very long day. This past few days Donghae said he will go with him for his check-ups. He is also eager buying the stuff for the baby. Hyukjae is just in his third month and no one could still see the bump in his stomach but he can see his husband very excited to buy baby stuffs.

Donghae also planned for them to go watch a movie and stroll around. They are also in plan of the wedding another wedding not unlike the surprise that they had, saying he wanted to fulfill Hyukjae’s dream. All of this things is just agreed by him with no protest, he told Donghae he would just voice out if he did not like something in his plan, and so far all of Donghae’s plan was liked by him he had a feeling that he is the being prioritized in every decision he made and he loved him more because of that.

Hyukjae woke up noticing Donghae is not beside him seems like he had been familiar with the warmth in his body which made him woke up whenever he is not there. He sighed and het off the bed, he knew where Donghae is: he is in his other room filled with paperwork’s because he took a leave for almost a month. Aside from his office work Donghae is also busy in planning of their home, he was swamped at work. He even asked his permission I he can bring his work in their home to which he agreed to.  Once they finished eating Donghae would make sure first that his wife is okay before he went to his work. Hyukjae seeing him being hardworking decided to make coffee for him.

It has been now a month since they got married and Hyukjae has no complains at all when it comes to Donghae being a good husband. He would go with him everywhere and he is deeply involve when it comes to his baby’s condition. He made him laugh, he cooked often, treated him like he was a queen. Their marriage was almost perfect… if only Donghae loved him the way he did.

He carefully opened the door and he saw Donghae leaning on a swivel chair. He seemed to be asleep. In his desk are his papers all messed up, maybe he was reading on it. He put the coffee on the table; he went in front of the desk and sat on an empty chair. He stare at his husband, he is really handsome, and this made his heart beats faster. He believed that there was no perfect husband but Donghae proved him wrong. He was just perfect, handsome, responsible and not very hard to fall for. He just really wished for one thing.; for Donghae to love him.

He put his hands on his chin, he dreamt he was with Donghae in a place where everything is perfect, in a place full of flowers while they are holding their child and laughing and smiling together.

He lift his hand to touch Donghae’s cheeks. The urge to touch  his face was overwhelming but he pulled his hand away.  He is afraid that he might not be able to control his emotions.

He got surprised when Donghae opened his eyes. “Hi there Baby,” he said in a soothing voice, it gave him goose bumps all over his body. Was it so called “bedroom voice?”

He stands up nervously. Donghae caught him staring at him with a dreamy look in his eyes. “I-I brought you coffee, I-I better go to sleep.” He said as he quickly stand up and left the room.

“Hyukkie…”

He froze a little more step he would be able to go out but his feet won’t let him until he realized Donghae is standing behind him. He flinched when he put his hands on his shoulders to trun him around and face him, he lifted his chin up to meet his eyes.. he gulped when he see Donghae’s seductive smile. He forgot he is just wearing a sando and shorts, maybe Donghae might think he is seducing him.

His thought were cut off when his hand up to his face. It traveled down his neck and arms.  Donghae is giving him a hard time to breath yet there were a thousand pleasures unfolding in his every touch.

Donghae drew him into his arms and brought his mouth down to him. He could see his lips approaching his. His lightly parted lips were enchanting.

“Hyukkie, oh my Hyukkie…” He whispered before claiming his lips. Donghae kissed him lightly yet he felt so much pleasure in it and before he knew it, he was responding to his kisses. He did not noticed that his palm move on its own and grabbed his husband’s neck.

“I want you Hyukkie, I want all of you.” Donghae growled, and he pulled away from him slightly so he could see his face. What he said can also be seen in his eyes.Hae and I are husband and wife, we’re legally married I love him.

It might be enough reason for him to throw the remaining inhibition in his body. in truth it’s what he wanted as well, to take all of Donghae’s. Every night that they slept together and he sleep in his arms, Donghae does not know he was torturing him.\it felt so good to sleep in his arms and he love him so much but every time this happen something in him feels alive. Yes he lusted his husband, that’s why tonight he wants to fulfill his fantasy.

Hyukjae’s hidden feelings for him finally took their toll in him. These  stoked his passion and made him reckless. He suddenly felt free and daring.

He slid his hands inside his shirt to touch his chest, and the ran his fingers down the taut muscles of his abdomen, all the way to his navel area. He felt Dongahe’s sharp intake of breath as his hand daringly moved the garter of his shorts.

“Hyukkie!” Donghae cried in pleasure and want, He grabbed and kissed his wife. This time, the kiss was swift, hot, fierce, and possessive. He tilted his head, making the coupling of their lips more solid.

“There is no point of return now, Hyukkie.” He warned him, pushing the soft fabric of his wife beater off his shoulder until it dropped to his feet. He impatiently took off the rest of his clothes but took his time to admire his beauty. His expression gave Hyukjae more pride. He was a beauty, he knew that many people had told him, but seeing how pleased Donghae was with what he saw was more joyous than winning a lottery jackpot.

“The pleasure of seeing you like this was the part that I missed.”

Hyukjae heard those words but he couldn’t understand what Donghae means. His husband went closer to him and kisses his chest.

“W-we won’t hut the baby, will we?” he bit his lip for his dumbness, they attended pre-natal seminar and was tackled there.

“A slow and y grin spread over Donghae’s handsome face. He stand up and locked his hands on Hyukjae’s face.

“We won’t hurt our baby. It’s safe.” He said as he carry him into their bedroom. He gently laid him down on the bed and undressed before him, once again Hyukjae gasped at the sight of his magnificent body and his visible arousal.

He can feel his body in heat because Donghae’s body is all in his mind. He was like a perfectly curved statue that had come to life. He was every inch a man, y from head to toe. Donghae started to kiss him, touch him, branded him as his forever. He couldn’t believe how powerful his lips and hand were to give him such overwhelming pleasure. With every touch, the tingling sensation possessed him.

He cried out in pleasure each time he claimed a part of him.

Donghae was a generous lover. He prepared him physically and emotionally. When he carefully positioned himself on top of him, he knew he was ready. Donghae wrapped his hand around him and smiled at him lovingly.

“Ready my dearest?” He asked and Hyukjae smiled as he nodded.

With a deep, low, primitive growl he entered him. There were fireworks of pleasure. No doubt, it was comfort food of highest order. He was happy and so was Donghae as they reached the place called heaven shouting each other’s names in delight. With satisfaction, Donghae lay beside him. Hyukjae rested his head on his chest, listening to the thunderous beating of his heart, savoring the fragments of their lovemaking.

-Seeing all comments I have posted an update earlier than expected I know it's their intimate moments and I am not good at so forgive me on how I did it literally I still can't make a hot one lol! As for Hae's confession just confess it!(and I am the author here that haven't made him confess tsk tsk sorry I am a bad author><) I better sleep I have shift by 4am I wanna sleep early and woke up hopefull I could make another update if not I might need to wait in my next off, unless I'll be out of the house the whole day because I want to try the cake in  Tous les Jours with my friend. Yes I always went out when it's my off, unfortunately All of them have paln and forget about me thinking I just want to sleep at home><