Chapter 12

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

Hyukjae was aware of everything but it seemed that it happened like a whirlwind. That day they called Donghae’s parents, they were shocked of the “news” and the one that’s most excited is Donghae’s mother. They eagerly planned the grandest wedding in their minds. From the church up until the smallest detail but Donghae objected to it. Hyukjae was glad because he has a different wedding in mind.

They thought everything was okay until Hyukjae’s father called for a pastor and wanted them to get married right away. It was because they need to leave the country again and they want to make sure their son is married before they left.

Hyukjae does not know what to do, Donghae’s face is serious maybe he does not want what his father had done, in his heart he was afraid that he might change his mind.

The wedding ended without Donghae objections. After the wedding he asked if they could just go home since they are already married. His family did not declined, Hyukjae’s mother cried telling him to do everything for their marriage to be forever.

Mrs. Lee Donghae— that’s Hyukjae’s name from now on. He sighed as he looked around Donghae’s unit. They would live their , as his husband for the mean time as his husband does not want to buy a house, as an engineer he wants to make sure that the home they would live is a strong one, and he want it to build from scratch.

AS he arrived there, he feels like unfamiliar with it. He got nervous there is only one room in the place. He wants to say something but he knew Donghae made him a favor and he needs to comply whatever he would said to him.

He suddenly left him to buuy something which he sigh in relief after some minutes as he return he got nervous again.

“Hi there Baby” Donghae greeted him with a smile, no matter what angel he looks his husband is really handsome. “his husband” He susconciously knew he was claiming him as his own.”

“H-Hi Baby?” He stuttered and they both laughed. He saw Donghae carrying many plastic bags in his  right hand and his left hand on his back.

“For you.” He said as he gave him a beautiful bouquet of roses.

“Thanks, what’s that, looks like you both the whole grocery store.” He asked pointing at the plastic bags.

“Ingredients to what I will cook for dinner, this is our first night as husband and wife so we should have something special.” He replied as he went to his kitchen.

He followed his best friend now his husband in the kitchen, though it’s still awkward he can feel happiness, he loved him, and to be his better half was one of the two dreams he’d ever had since he acknowledge the feeling he had for Donghae. The other dream was for him to love him the way he loved Donghae.

Donghae put down the plastic bag and faced him. “You should rest while I am cooking our dinner.”

“I’m not tired, I want to help you.”

“Are you sure I mean our bay…”

“He or she is fine.” He cut his words off. It might be early to say but he knew he never made a mistake marrying Donghae. He knew will be the best father for his child.

“Hmmm, I thought you were a submissive wife.” Donghae teased and winked at him.

Hyukjae , raised his eyebrow. “is that your ideal wife Hae?”

“Apparently not,” he replied smiling at him, he threw the apron Hyukjae usually use when he normally visit him at home, as he catched it he wor the apron.

“But you should do just light things okay? No heavy lifting. No—“

“Yah! Do i look like a seven years old to you? I know I need to be careful, don’t worry okay?”

Donghae gave him an exaggerated sigh of relief, making him laugh out loud.

After dinner he decided to take a bath. He took a deep breath before he opened the door of the bathroom to go out after his shower. He does not know but he wanted to just stay there, but he knew Donghae would knock if he stays longer there.

He felt nervous this is their first night as husband and wife. They were able to have a nice dinner together but now the situation is different in the four corner of Donghae’s bedroom, it feels like it’s getting smaller for the two of them. He knew what was wrong, he love him and whenever he can’t distance his heart at the set up even it’s just a marriage of convenience.

His jaws drop when he notice Donghae is already lying at the right side of the bed reading a book but that does not made his jaw dropped it was because he is not wearing any shirt and just his pajama bottom. His eyes were focused on his sculpted torso.

“What’s wrong?” Donghae asked him as he put down his book, suddenly he looked at himself understanding Hyukjae’s reaction and grabbed a wife beater.

“Sorry about that, come here.”

Hyukjae is still tense so Donghae helped him out. “Relax Hyukkie, it’s still me.” He said as he helped him sit in the bed.

“Uhm H-hae…” he worriedly call him, they were going to share a bed, it was not the first time they sleep together but this is different they are now married and it feels like Hyukjae find it now strange.

“Don’t suggest that I go out of the room or sleep in the couch or on the floor, I won’t do that, I told you I want this marriage to last until our dying days so we have to make things work out between us, one thing I would wish is for you Hyukkie… trust me.”

I just don’t trust you Hae, I also love you. He bit his lip before he could utter those words, it hit him when Donghae said the words “I want this marriage to last until our dying days…”

“You earned my trust a long time ago Hae you know that.”

“But why could I read the fear in your eye? Are you afraid of something Hyukkie? Or are you afraid of me?”

Hyukjae laughed nervously, avoiding his aze.

“Don’t exaggerate, Hae I am not afraid of you., it’s just awkward, who won’t be right? It’s like yesterday we’re best of friends now we’re husband and wife.”

“Don’t trouble yourself Hyukkie, it’s not good for the baby, come here rest and sleep.” He said with finality. He no longer protest and lie beside him, whil Dongahe move to give him space.”

“Goodnight Hyukkie. Now happy?” he referring to his distance with him.

“You might fall, come a little closer.” As he moved he was supposed to turn of the light but. “Hae no!” he suddenly got up panicking.

“Sorry I forgot you can no longer sleep when the light is off. Just lie here again I won’t turn of the lights.”

Nerviously she lay back but one thing now bothered him, Dongahe never slept without turning off the lights and looked at him worriedly.

Dongahe grinned. “Why? I am not only a fish I can also be a chameleon, I can adjust in all things, just sleep Hyukkie.”

Why are you all doing this Hae? If I can only hope that you felt the same way as I do. But no you just look at me as your friend.

He closed his eyes, and he did not noticed that he would right away fall asleep. He thought he can’t be able to sleep right away by his eyes are getting heavier finally drfitng into dreamland.

-Double update and yes Hae still not admitting the truth I Know I hope he find the courage to now that they are married. But I hope you enjoy it. I am still energized and ful eating lots of ood earlier