Chapter 1

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

Beast,” muttered Hyukjae to his best friend of Lee Donghae. He make face to him, he was so upset because he has no idea that he will dragged him into one of his escapades. It was was morning in his condo unit, Donghae visited him and keep on telling that he wants to go together with him, dragging him into his car.

Upon their arrival he saw a private plane, which he confused ly look at his best friend. Donghae almost dragged him to the plane and made him seat next to the window. He even fastened his seat belt. Before he knew it, the plane was already taking off the runway, he didn’t have any slight idea where Donghae is taking him.

Donghae chuckled. “Hyukkie, don’t worry and can you please not frown because it make you uglier, I promise you’ll enjoy where we are going.” He said not caring seeing his bestfriend’s frowning face getting deeper. Seems like he is enjoying this sight of his bestfriend.

“Where are we going?” Hyukjae raised his eyebrow.

Even he is so irritated right now, he does not have the heart to raise his voice at him, thinking of what the other passengers would tell them.

“We’re going to Okinawa, to an island resort, to be more specific. Today is Saturday and we’ll be back on Monday.” He said as he smirked at him, like it was telling him Donghae won over him.

“What! Okinawa! Island resort? For three days?” his eyes got wide, to his annoyment he can no longer handle it he pinch Donghae’s nose.

“Yah, Hyukkie! That hurts!” Donghae exclaimed, Hyukjae laughed seeing his best friend’s nose getting red.

“Hyukkie!” he whined at him. But Hyukjae did not care at all, imagine your best friend bringing in an island resort, you did not bring anything and you are brought their by surprise I bet you would feel the same way as him.

Donghae sighed. “Okay, I’m sorry, I’ve been there, I mean in the resort and the place is so beautiful, so I thought why not share that magical place with my best friend? Trust me, you’ll love it there Hyukkie.”

“You could have told me, why do you love dong this? I mean, why do you love to surprise me with this kind of stuff? Last month I almost got a heart attack when you took me to bungee jumping.” Hyukjae complained.

He sighed. “I regret it remember? You did not talk to me for almost a week, this I won’t frighten you, I just want you to enjoy okay?”

“Whatever, Hae!” he frowned and close his eyes, this was his way of saying he didn’t want to talk to him anymore. Donghae knows about it and he won’t insist him of apologizing or else it would make Hyukjae upset.

Hyukjae had been his bestfriend since they were kids and even their family are close to each other. They went to same school during elementary and high school. In college Hyukjae took  Business Management while Donghae took  Engineering. They went on separate ways when Donghae took Master’s degree in America..

When Hyukjae graduated, he helped his brother Sungmin in managing their family business which is a chain of restaurants. Aside from that he has his own dancing school, it was a hit he train a lot of aspiring dancers even he is such at young age.

Hyukjae’s parents were now traveling around the globe, enjoying the fruits of their labor. As for him he had proven that he can be independent and live in his own unit spending his own money like Donghae.

As for Donghae he is an only child, after he finish his Master’s degree he is now in charge of their family’s construction firm. But aside from that he loves to travel oh he so loved the adrenaline rush. He goes everywhere, all island in Korea, even other island in other part of the world. When he really loved the place he would go back there many times.

“Everybody may I present you the top view of  Akajima Island, please enjoy the view…”

It was a sweet voice of the stewardess in the plane, Hyukjae’s trance were snapped he opened his eyes and look at the view. He gasped seeing the place, now he knew why Donghae is so excited to go there. As he was looking through the plane, the view is very beautiful. The sand is so white, even the sea is shining as if it has diamonds it’s like a world-class resort down below.

Hyukjae became excited anger all forgotten; he began to think he may not be the one who do not know of this place.

“So, now you would still want to fight me?” Donghae asked him.

“Yah! Do you want me to?” Hyukjae asked back.

He is not worried now of what to wear good thing he had brought his wallet. He knew they could go to some place and buy some.

Donghae smiled, exposing a perfect set of white teeth.

“See? I know you would like this place, you are always busy with your family business aside from your Dancing school, I bet this you just know this place.”

“Now you’re lecturing me on how to enjoy life huh? But Thanks Hae!” he thanked him giving him a peck on his cheeks.

“The kiss was meant to land on his cheek but it landed on his lips, both their eyes widened. Hyukjae stunned, he heard Donghae gulped.

After few minutes of silence, Donghae ruffled his head like nothing happened. Hyukjae completely forgetting the kiss rested his head on his best friend’s shoulders.

What happened? Donghae was looking in the front  when Hyukjae hold him and kissed him on the cheeks, but when he his direction that’s why the kiss ened on his lips.. Donghae slightly blushed especially when they see an elderly couple smiled at them and Donghae smiled back.

“Hae what was that?” Hyukjae asked actied as if nothing happened.

“What?” Donghae asked back. His smile suggested they should just forget it, besides the kiss was just an accident. But Hyukjae’s ears are reddened. He's affected as I am!. He tried to smile and thank God she did it convincingly. Even Donghae smile swept away the awkwardness they were feeling.

Hyukjae finally stand up, Donghae took his hands to help him, he always hold his handsbut why does he feel he is not holding hi best friend’s hand? He feels awkward but Donghae shrug the idea off his idea and shook his head. Upon going down the plane he became more excited no longer thinking about what happened earlier as he see again the beautiful place.