Chapter 9

Love and Revenge

I'M SO SORRY TO ALL MY READERS FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE, I JUST STARTED SCHOOL WEDNESDAY AND IT HAS BEEN REALLY CRAZY, BUT DONT WORRY I HAVE TODAYS UPDATE READY, I MADE IT A LONG ONE TO APPOLOGIZE :D OHHHH AND THANK YOU TO MISS. BANANAAA FOR WAITING PATIENTLY ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE. I'LL UPDATE ANOTHER ONE SOON :D ENJOY

 

Continuation….

JOOYEON POV

I walked outside to find Uee, My mother, and Nana outside, what are they doing? I saw my mother grab Uee’s hand, and I saw Uee’s face turn into one with a painful expression to it, as the word “OW!” came out when my mother touched it. I quickly rushed over to see what was happening,”Whats going on?!” I asked as I grabbed Uee’s hand and saw that there was blood coming flowing from it, when the words  “It’s N she did this to me.” Came out of Uee’s mouth I was enraged, but there was a part of me that didn’t believe that N did this, I wanted to believe she didn’t, but how could I with Uee crying in my shoulder and my mother telling me she witnessed everything. I snapped at N while she was trying to explain to herself “I don’t want to hear it N!” i said to her causing her to flinch from my yelling. I honestly didn’t mean to shout, I was just so irritated with everything that was going on around me everyone telling me a different story of what happened, another small part of it was because of what I saw this morning between N and Kris, I was actually really angry and jealous and I bottled it up so I guess seeing this made me want to believe that she’s this bad person that hurt my girlfriend and I snapped. I took Uee to the chair inside the house to sit down, my mother followed us. I went to get the first aid and I fixed up Uee’s hand, she flinched a little when I put the alcohol on the cut, I felt bad. I got up to go put everything away, I turned to look at N who was watching from afar, still with the flowers in her hand, I shook my head not because I was mad at her but because I was disappointed in myself, I don’t know what to believe I mean my mother told me she witnessed everything, but why does it seem like there’s more to the story, N wouldn’t have done this without a reason.

When I came I saw Uee and my mother whispering again, they hadn’t noticed I came yet, I stood there listening to their conversation. “Great job Uee, now she really wont do anything stupid, because Jooyeon is on our side.” I saw Uee smile and nod her head “No problem, it worked out better than I thought, I was just planning on interrogating her I didn’t expect her to pull the flowers out of my hands. She’ll be out of this house in no time.” I coughed pretending to clear my throat turning there attention to me “Jooyeon!” they both said simultaneously “We can ex..”

 I cut them off “You guys did what? You lied to me, all this was part of your plan to get me to hate N? To get me to be on your side? How childish are you ? I’m not on any sides, there are no sides to choose between! I expect this from you mother, but Uee I thought that you had changed but you didnt you're still the same immature little girl. Where’s N? I have to go apologize to her…”

Uee got up from her seat “Why do you need to apologize to her? It’s me who’s hurt not her! I mean look what she did!” she pulled off the band aid showing her cut hand.”

“Obviously you weren’t even trying to help her with the flowers, you were interrogating her, she doesn’t remember anything, she’s lost her memory! Do you know how hard it must be on her! You asking her questions one after another must have been overwhelming that’s why that happened to you, it’s probably your karma catching up to you!” I said angered at her for trying to use her hand as an excuse.

“Why do you keep sticking up for her? You like her don’t you Jooyeon!”

“What are you talking about Uee, I loved you, I was willing to give us another shot! I was going to break up with you, but I chose to try another chance because you said you would change, but clearly you didn’t! You might even be worse than how you were before!”

“You didn’t answer my question! You like her don’t you! I can tell you do from the way you act around her! You’re always taking care of her and defending her, You glance at her every chance you can get.”

“I don’t need to explain anything to you Uee, I need to find N, and appologize to her for believing you two!” I started to walk away until my omma stepped in front of me.

“LEE JOOYEON!” She yelled “Don’t you dare defend that girl!”

“I don’t want to hear it anymore I’m sick of this, your such a manipulating person, I only defend N because you give me reasons to! Oh and by the way Uee after this little stunt you pulled I don’t want to be with you anymore, you’re just like my mother controlling everything like people are your puppets, I hope you come to your senses soon and stop with your childish acts, you too omma!”  I saw her hand reaching to smack me I flinched my eyes shut waiting to feel the impact of her palm against my face, but I didn’t feel anything.

I opened my eyes to see my Uncle grabbed her hand. “Is this true Se Yi!” are you trying to get that child to leave this house? Are you telling Uee to do things to help you? Does that girl get you that angry that you tried to slap your own daughter?” My uncle turned to me “Jooyeon you can go.” I nodded and left.

AUTHOR POV

Je-woo was still talking to Se Yi in the living room, “Se Yi how could you? I heard everything. You need to stop with this, whatever the reason is leave that girl alone, she’s done nothing to you, just because she resembles Hyori doesn’t mean that you can do these kinds of things. Hyori died…we both know that, so stop this now.” Je- Woo walked away leaving Se-Yi more enraged than ever.

She went to go sit besides Uee “What are we going to do now?” Uee asked.

“I’m sick of this, this girl has only been here one day and already she has my brother and daughter on her side, I wont bare to see them take her side anymore,I wont allow my brother to let her stay here just because she looks like Hyori, and I definetely won't let my daughter fall for her.”

“Jooyeon said she’s done with me, I don’t know what to do…”Uee said as she looked at Se- Yi.

“Don’t worry dear, I’ll make that N girl pay for breaking you two up.”

“How?” Uee asked not following what Se-Yi had in mind.

Se Yi’s lifted her eyebrow up and turned to Uee “ I have a plan to make N regret everything that she did, don’t worry.”

NANA POV

I was still outside I was putting the flowers into vases, I don’t know why but I hated feeling like this, I know I didn’t do anything to Uee, well not intentionally, but Jooyeon thinks I did, I want to tell her everything, but she won’t listen.  I got up carrying the vases into the house and I was placing them on the table when I heard yelling going on. I heard Jooyeon and Uee “Why do you keep sticking up for her? You like her don’t you Jooyeon!” My heart started beating quickly at the very question that Uee asked. I heard everything, Jooyeon was sticking up for me against her mother and Uee, did she find out the truth? I saw Se-Yi raise her hand to smack Jooyeon, I was going to go block her but then I saw Je-Woo walk up to her and grab her hand. I felt relieved that Jooyeon didn’t get hit, I went back outside to the pool walking around its perimeters thinking about what I heard…Is it possible she likes me? I mean maybe Uee just said that to make Jooyeon feel guilt or something, there’s no way she can like me, why would she I don’t have anything. I shook my head trying to clear everything, when I tripped over the hose, “AHHHHH!” I screamed as I feel into the pool, I felt the water slowly rise over my body. I tried to gasp for air. I don’t know how to swim, and I could literally feel my heart panic...Dum Dum…Dum Dum...

JOOYEON POV

After my uncle let me go I went upstairs to my room, I wanted to think of a way that I could tell N I was sorry, should I just be straight forward or…..aghh! why is this so hard? Is Uee right? Do I like her? I do feel somewhat happier when I’m around her, do I really glance at her a lot? I walked to my window to look outside at the pool, I saw N. She was walking in circles around it. I wonder what she’s thinking about her face looks so concentrated.  She would walk then stop then walk then stop, I caught myself smiling while watching her. I think I am starting to like her, I know that whatever I’m feeling it’s not just because of me being protective over her but more as….ugh I don’t know…all I know is that I do like her.” I stood there watching her circle the pool over and over again. I wonder what type of person you were before, you lost your memory?

 I suddenly felt my heart race when I saw her fall into the pool, I saw her struggle, and choke as the water rushed inside . I quickly ran downstairs, “Crap I’m coming N!” I ran down the flights of stairs and lost my step on one and fell down, but that didn’t stop me I got up and kept running, “ I need to get to her, she doesn’t know how to swim.” I got to the door and tried to open the lock, it wouldn’t budge I was wiggling it back and forth and looking through the glass as I saw her body slowly sink “Come on you piece of crap open!” I finally got it opened and ran outside “N!!” I saw her body at the bottom of the pool. I quickly dove in and swam to her, her eyes weren’t open, I grabbed her hand and pulled her arm up so that her body came up towards me. I pulled her in to my embrace hugging her, my arms wrapped around her as I kicked my feet up swimming up towards air. We got up to the air, N still wasn’t opening her eyes, I shook her in the water “N! N! COME ON OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU'RE OKAY NOW! N!” she didn’t move. I lifted her body up to the floor and pushed myself out of the water, I got on my knees. I put my ear close to , she wasn’t breathing “!” I put my hands together and placed it over her heart and pushed it trying to get her heart to beat. “COME……ON…….N……….WAKE…..UP……BREATHE…..DONT……DO……THIS……..I’M……SORRY……I……DIDN’T…..BELIEVE…YOU……” I said to her with each push I made, I guess there’s nothing else to do but CPR I put my mouth to hers blowing air into to it, I put my head to her heart trying to listen to her heart beat, still there was nothing, I pushed my hands over her heart again “COME ON! COME ON!” I blew into with all that I had, and once more again, I placed my hands over her and pushed more and harder, “COME ON!” she suddenly coughed out the water that was trapped inside her , I sighed feeling relieved. “Next time I put my lips to yours, i hope you'll be awake to feel it…” I said under my breath. I lifted her head and parted her hair away from her face behind her ear. “N, can you hear me? Youre okay now, I got you, You’re ok.”

She slowly squinted her eyes open “Jooyeon….I want to tell you…” she coughed some more “I didn’t mean to hurt Uee, I didn’t….she came up to me and started…”

I stopped her “Shhhhh I know…I know… I’m sorry for not believing you, I’m stupid and irrational and a part of me already knew you didn’t, I was just to stupid to listen….I’m sorry.”

I saw a smile form on her face…”Thank god you know….I thought you were mad at me for hurting your girlfriend because I would never do that.”

I nodded my head “I wasn’t mad at you, I was disappointed in myself for not believing you, and the term is ex-girlfriend, I broke up with her.” I felt her grip tighten with the back of my shirt.

“Thank you for saving me….again….” She laughed.

“I’m just glad you’re ok,” I lifted her body up so that she was sitting and placed my hand on her face “You are ok now right?” she nodded. “I’ll be back.” I said to her as I got up.

I went to the pool house to get some towels, I came back and saw N laying on the pool chair, she was asleep…I chuckled to myself “You fall asleep fast.”

She opened one of her eyes “ I wasn’t sleeping.”

“It looked like you were.” I said as I sat down and wrapped the towel around her. I wrapped one around myself and I sat down behind her using the other towel to dry her hair. I was rubbing the towel against her hair drying it, I felt my heart beat get stronger, as I was drying her hair I slowly leaned in and planted a light kiss on the back of her head so she wouldn’t feel it.

NANA POV

When I woke up and saw that Jooyeon was the one that saved me, I felt relieved…as I was drowning I had a flashback, I saw myself when I was little I was drowning also…so when I woke up I remembered that I never knew how to swim.

When Jooyeon came back, she had towels, she wrapped one around me and then around herself. I felt like with her I’d always be protected….but she doesn’t even know I feel like this. Every little thing she does can affect me in an instant whether in a good way or a bad way… she can either break or make my day. She sat behind me and started drying my hair…I laughed because at first it was awkward, but then she kept insisting to dry it so that I wouldn’t get sick. I looked straight ahead in the pool and watched it glistening as the sun hit it. I was about to turn around when I felt something strange touch the back of my head sending a warm feeling throughout my body…did she just kiss the back of my head? I smiled at the thought of it, but I pretended I didn’t notice. My feelings for her grew stronger within that second.