Chapter 16

Love and Revenge

JOOYEON POV

I woke up to find a N sleeping on my chest my arms were wrapped around her. She was griping onto my shirt. I want to make her breakfast when she wakes up so I tried to get out of bed, when I moved her slightly she gripped onto my shirt tighter. I sighed before I tried again I got her off of me and I tried to not make a sound getting out of the bed. I pushed myself up and was relieved that I didn’t wake her up until I felt her warm hands grab onto my cold wrists. I looked back at her to see her eyes slightly open. I turned back to her and knelt down before parting the hair away from her face.

 “I’m sorry did I wake you?” she shook her head saying I didn’t. “Go back to sleep, I’ll be back ok?” She shook her head again “I don’t want you to go, can you just stay here and lay with me?” she gave me her puppy dog eyes and how could I say no to that? I crawled back onto the bed and laid down she quickly laid onto of my chest again. She sighed before saying “I like the sound of your heart beat, it soothes me, I like the fact that I can hear it change from slow to quickly just by doing something simple like this.” She looked up at me and kissed me, and laid back down on my chest. “See now its beating rapidly.” She smiled at me “I love you Lee Jooyeon.” I patted her head and said “Sorry I’m straight…” she hit my chest lightly “Yah!” I laughed at her childishness “I’m just kidding I love you too N, happy now?”

She nodded her head before kissing me again this time longer. When she pulled away I still had my eyes shut and I took a deep breath “You know if you keep doing things like that I’m not sure I’ll be able to control myself.” She looked at me before a smirk appeared on her face “You don’t have to.” She leaned in closer and pressed her lips against mine, but then pulled back and just stared into my eyes. I couldn’t control myself anymore put my hand on her face and pulled her closer closing the gap between us. After a heated make out session I stopped to ask her “Are you sure you’re ready?” she nodded her head in approval, before she kissed me again.

We spent the whole morning in the bedroom together, not wanting to leave each other’s side. I saw my mother had called me over 10 times and I hadn’t picked up any of her phone calls, I didn’t want to be interrupted, I didn’t want this day to end. I left the room to use the washroom and when I came back I saw N on the phone when she said “We’ll be back today, ok bye Mrs. Lee.” I sighed when she hung up the phone, “We can’t ignore her forever Jooyeon, I told her we’d be back this afternoon so lets make the most of the rest of the day ok?” I just nodded my head and wrapped my arms around her waist back hugging her.

When we arrived home my mother was waiting for both of us at the front door. “N you have a lot of work to do, we are having very important guest coming over and I need this house spotless.” I shut the car door before speaking back to my mom “Mom we just got home, can’t you be nicer to her?” She just glared at me “Why should I be nicer to her she’s just a maid.” I bit my lip before saying “Actually mom she’s not just a maid anymore, she’s my girlfriend now, so I’d appreciate it if you showed her a little more respect.” My mother’s eyes fumed with anger “JOOYEON IN THE HOUSE NOW I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU! AS FOR YOU N GO AND START CLEANING.” She yelled I sighed and just kissed N’s cheek  and whispered in her ear “I’ll take care of my mom ok, I’ll be out to help you clean right after.” She just nodded and I went with my mom.

NANA POV

I was in deep thoughts while cleaning the house “Is it ok that I’m with Jooyeon now? I don’t want to be a burden to her.” I went to Mr. Lee’s office and started to clean the stuff around there. I was dusting the desk, cleaning the windows, fixing the cabinets, everything. I went to put a book back on the book shelf when something fell from it. I bent down to pick it up on the back it was labeled “Hyori” why is my heart beating so fast? I slowly turned the picture around and saw a women smiling sitting on the swing set. My heart was beating faster and faster, my eyes grew bigger before flashes of memories came to my mind. I saw myself as a kid with a woman in front of me saying “Nana, come over here, walk to mama.” I saw my father carrying my at a funeral. I saw myself crying in my mother’s closet. I saw my father talking to me “Nana the cause of your mother’s death is not what you think.” All types of flashes came into my head. I stared back at the picture “Mom…”

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE WEEKS, I KINDA HAD A WRITERS BLOCK. BUT I UPDATED A CHAPTER TODAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT! OOOOH NANA HAS HER MEMORY BACK WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO NOW? WILL SHE CHOOSE LOVE OR REVENGE? HEHE UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE.