Chapter 10

Love and Revenge

JOOYEON POV

I woke up super early this morning so that I could go for a run, usually when I go running it helps me clear my head of everything that’s going on around me. I got dressed and went outside to the hallway, I quietly walked out my room so I wouldn’t wake anyone. I got to N’s room and I just stared at the door, I know she’s not up yet, she doesn’t start until 7. I went downstairs and put on my running shoes and headed out the door. It was a peaceful morning, it was still gloomy and dark out, but I like running that way. I started to think about my life and what I want to do. Most of my thoughts were about N today, for some reason I just can’t help but think about her…I feel something for her I know that for sure, but there’s no way I can tell her…she might not even be into girls. My deepest fear is rejection, I’m scared to confess my feelings to people because I’m scared that they might reject me. My thoughts started to trail of to N again, What type of person was she before this? I sort of wonder sometimes to myself what if she didn’t happen to cross the road when we were driving, what if we didn’t hit her, would I have met her at all? All these what if’s consumed me.

 I got home and layed on the lawn in front of the house. I was out of breath I haven’t ran that hard in a long time. I looked up at the sky to see the clouds beginning to form and the morning slowly getting brighter. I sighed and was breathing in the fresh air, suddenly water poured on my face I got up and wiped it off as I looked into the sky, what the heck….is it raining?? I then heard someone giggling behind me, I turned around to see N laughing “Yah! Why did you do that!” I said as I laughed with her.

She looked at me “It was just so tempting…”

“You’ll regret that N…” I said back at her as I ran and got the hose from her.

 I pointed it at her and then she looked at me with puppy dog eyes “I’m sorry Jooyeon, please don’t spray me, I promise I wont do it again.”

“Ok.” I said to her

“Really!” she said with excitement, I couldn’t help myself and I the hose and sprayed her, I started laughing as she covered her face and pouted “OW JOOYEON YOU GOT MY EYE!” I went to her and pulled her hands away from her face, “I’m sorry N, are you ok, let me see?” She opened her eyes for me to look at and I was blowing in them when she took the hose out of my hand and sprayed me “Yah! You lied to me!” I said to her as she just laughed and stuck her tongue out.

NANA POV

I woke up and went straight to work so that Mrs.Lee couldn’t complain about anything, I was sweeping the house and moping it and after I was done I went to go water the lawn. When I went outside I saw Jooyeon laying on the grass I quietly picked up the hose and turned it on to spray her. I saw her get up and look at the sky as if she thought it was raining. I laughed at her reaction causing her to turn and look at me.

When she sprayed me with the hose I wanted to get her back so I pretended it got into my eye. She felt bad I could tell with the sound of her voice when she took my hands away and looked into my eyes my heart began to beat fast, then once she was blowing into it, it was going faster and faster. I couldn’t take looking straight into those dark brown eyes anymore, it was too overwhelming for my heart to take. I took the hose and sprayed her once again so that we wouldn’t have eye contact and so my heart can rest from pounding so quickly. As I was watering the rest of the lawn Jooyeon stayed to keep me company. When I went to go do some other chores Jooyeon just followed, she even helped me out with carrying heavy stuff. We were out of a lot of food so I went to the market with Jooyeon, she carried everything and didn’t even let me hold a bag. I told her that she’d get into trouble if her mom saw her helping me and she just said “Let me get in trouble then” her response made me blush. We walked back in silence. When we got to this alleyway there was a group of thugs on my side, Jooyeon whispered in my ear “N come on my side.” I walked over to her side now making it so that she was walking on the side where the thugs were, they started whispering and hollering, Jooyeon put the bags into one arm as she used her free hand to pull mine, once we got out of the alleyway she let go

 “Sorry, I wanted to be sure you were right behind me, and I didn’t want them to do anything.”

“Thanks Jooyeon” was all that I can say but inside I was out of words, it was a nice feeling of her being protective over me.

 

 

 

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE! I WAS REALLY SAD I COULDNT MAKE IT LONGER BUT I HAVE A LOT OF HW AND PROJECTS TO DO SO I AT LEAST WANTED TO UPDATE SOMETHING. I'M TRYING REALLY HARD TO COMPLETE ALL MY HOMEWORK SO THAT THIS WEEKEND I CAN UPDATE A BETTER CHAPTER. I PROMISE THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR BEING PACIENT WITH ME!