Chapter 15

Love and Revenge

HELLO READERS! I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE WHAT? TWO WEEKS?...OMG IT'S BEEN THAT LONG? IM SORRY HAHA! DON'T WORRY THOUGH I MADE TODAYS UPDATE EXTRA LONG! THANKS FOR PATIENTLY WAITING, I HOPE THIS STORY ISNT GETTING BORING FOR YOU! AGAIN THANKS TO ALL MY READERS EVEN THE SILENT ONE'S :D

 

 

 

NANA POV

I watched as Jooyeon knelt down in front of me “I’m sorry N.” she said as tears started fall from her deep brown eyes. I used every ounce of strength I had to lift my hand and wipe her tears away, why is she crying…do I really mean that much too her? She told me I didn’t deserve this, no one did, I tried to comfort her by saying I was ok, but the tears still fell from her eyes. Jooyeon wrapped her arms around me, and I no longer felt alone and scared but warm and safe as I was in her embrace. She slowly whispered in my ear “N…I think I’m in love with you…” Thump Thump…Thump Thump. *Sound of Nana’s heart beat*

“You what...” She pulled back from the hug and looked into my eyes “I think that I’ve fallen in love with you N.”

My heart felt as if it was bursting out of my chest, “…but how…why?”  Were the only words able to come out of my mouth.

She moved her hands down my arms and grabbed my hand softly “Does it really matter…all that matters is I love you and I don’t want anyone else but you, I’m sorry it’s taken me a while to realize it, but after tonight after what happened I can’t leave here without you knowing how I feel about you.”

I was relieved with every word that she said, she loves me…I wasn’t imagining it…she really does love me. “Jooyeon...”

She cut me off “If you don’t feel the same its fine I just wanted you to know…”

“Jooyeon, I feel the same way…” she paused in the middle of her sentence and just stared at me I looked at her “I love you too.” She started to lean in and my eyes started to slowly shut waiting for her kiss, I felt her breath as she got closer, but then she stopped I opened my eyes seeing that she was only a few centimeters away from my face when she took a deep sigh “I’m sorry, I’m probably going too fast.” She was pulling away but I grabbed her hands and pulled her closer until our lips met. A feeling of bliss ran through my body with each and every passing second that my lips were connected with hers. From the moment I lost my memory nothing really felt right, except this…her…being with her felt right.

She pulled away from our kiss and said “Why don’t we get out of here and go somewhere else?” I nodded my head. She helped me sit up and she grabbed my dress and put it back on me carefully. “N do you think you can walk?” I tried to push myself up and I was able to stand but then my legs felt numb and weak because the drug hadn’t warn off yet, I tried taking a step but I fell forward. I was anticipating to fall on the floor, but Jooyeon caught me in her arms “I’ve got you…” she said when my head fell on her chest. I looked up at her “Sorry…” she flashed me a quick smile “No need to apologize.” She slowly bent down and lifted me up into her arms “I think I like this way better anyways.” I felt my cheeks heat up, I tried to hide my blush by turning the other direction.

We got down to the lobby and she put me down in a chair and called for a taxi. The taxi arrived within 10 minutes and she came back to me and lifted me up again and took me to the car, where the man opened the door for her to sit. She put me in and put on my seat belt for me. “Jooyeon are we going home now?” She turned to me and lifted up an eyebrow and turned away. Why didn’t she answer? What does that mean? “Jooyeon…where are we going?”

“You’ll see...” She said not looking at me. When the car stopped we arrived at a resort near the beach. “Why did we come here?” I asked her.

“My family owns this resort and also because I didn’t want to take you home yet, not to the wrath of my mother…”She walked to my side and opened the door before she spoke again while unbuckling my seat belt. “This weekend is my time to be with you.” She pulled me into her arms and lifted me up. The driver drove off and she started to walk to the house when I stopped her “Jooyeon can we go sit by the beach for a little while?” She nodded her head and carried me over to the beach. She crouched down on the sand and sat behind me as my body laid on hers for support. There were so many stars out and their reflection on the water glistened as soft waves came up on the shore. For a while nothing was said, but many feelings were exchanged. She pointed to a shooting star and said “N…make a wish.” I looked up to see a bright light flying through the sky and made a wish. She looked at me and rested her head on my shoulder “What did you wish for?”

I arched an eyebrow at her, and she smiled back at me “Please?” I let out a soft laugh “I wished that my memory will come back one day, so that I can bring you to meet my family.”

She looked up at the sky and sighed “What if when you get your memory back, you’ll realize that you don’t love me anymore.”

I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear “That’s not possible, my heart is different from my brain, it has emotions, it feels…my feelings for you are real. My memories won’t change that”

She nodded her head and said “It’s getting late, we should get some sleep.” She lifted me up and walked along the sand to the house. We went inside and she carried me to the bedroom. I won’t be able to sleep yet, I needed to be clean I still felt dirty and disgusted with myself after what Kris did to me. “Jooyeon can you help me wash myself?” I asked her causing her to choke a bit. “Uhhh sure.” She said. I smiled at her “You should just take a bathe with me since you’re going to be helping me.” She nodded and went to the bathe tub and the water. She came back to me and started to my dress while looking into my eyes, she stopped half way “Are you sure that you want me to see you…” I nodded my head “I have nothing to hide from you, I love you.” She leaned in and placed a kiss on my forehead and continued undressing me.

Once I was fully undressed she was kind of shy. Not knowing what she should do, I tried to help her out by ing her shirt, she grabbed my hand “It’s ok, I got it.” I turned away because I could tell she felt a little embarrassed. She then came to me and lifted me up and carried me into the bathe, carefully placing me down in the warm refreshing water. She crawled in behind me, and began to clean my hair with shampoo. Then she grabbed a sponge and she began to clean my back as she trailed it with kisses. She slid her hands down my arms and looked at the bruises Kris had left I pulled my arm away because I was embarrassed. She wrapped her arms around me and said “It’s ok, you’re still beautiful.” I smiled at her comment. It did make me feel a lot better.

She got out the tub and grabbed a towel and covered herself and came back and put a towel around me as she carried me into the bedroom. She sat me up on the bed and went to the dresser. She came back fully dressed in sleeping clothes and brought a pair for me, a white t-shirt and some shorts. She helped me get dressed and dried my hair with a blow-dryer. I felt like there was just nothing but us, just us…in our own world without any problems. She turned off the blow-dryer and combed my hair. I turned to her and gave her a long, but soft kiss “Thank you Jooyeon for taking care of me, I always feel safe when you’re around.”

“I’ll always be around so get used to it.” She smiled at me before she kissed the top of my head.  Slowly helped me lie down on the bed and put the blankets over me. She went to the drawer and pulled out another blanket and put it on the floor. I looked at her when she grabbed a pillow as well. “You’re not going to sleep up here?” I asked her. She shook her head no “I don’t want to risk doing anything to you, it’s kind of hard to fight back these urges, and I might lose control, like I almost did in the bathe tub.”

“You don’t have to be afraid” I told her, “We are together now aren’t we?” I saw her nod, as she laid down on the pillow. I sighed because I really wanted her to sleep up here with me, I didn’t mind if she did something, I love her. I put my hand on the side of the bed so that it was hanging off and I felt her playing with my fingers, softly playing with my knuckles, kissing my hand. I sighed once I saw that she fell asleep, I can’t sleep with her down there, because I want her to be up here with me. I pushed myself out of bed, I was slowly getting my strength back, I laid on the floor and rested my head on her chest which caused her to wake up. “N why are you down here? You should be up there…” I shook my head “I want to be next to you, so I don’t mind sleeping on the floor with you.” She sighed as she put me back on the bed she tucked my bangs behind my ear “My Princess shouldn’t sleep on the floor.” She pulled away and I pulled her by the arm her gaze turned to me as I said “Neither should my Prince, plus it’s cold, I’m freezing laying up here by myself.” She let out a slight chuckle then she yawned “Ok then...I warned you though, so don’t blame me if something happens.” I nodded my head as she crawled onto the bed and laid behind me. I was expecting her to wrap her arm around me or something but she didn’t. *Sigh* Am I always going to have to make the first move? I thought to myself as I turned over and laid my head on her chest, she wrapped her right arm around my waist as her left hand held my hand.  I felt so incredibly comfortable laying there with her, listening to the sound of her heart as it was beating slowly and calmly.