Chapter 7

Love and Revenge

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE I'VE BEEN BUSY GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL :( DON'T WORRY THOUGH TODAYS UPDATE IS HERE! ENJOY

 

NANA POV

After we left the room Min Yo turned to Jooyeon “Why did you tell your uncle and mom that you hit her, we both know that it was me…”

“I wanted to make sure that there was no way my mother could kick her out, so if she thinks that I hit her I can use it against her…plus if it was you who hit her my mother wouldn’t care, she’d just have you confess and take the blame, but because she thinks I did she has no choice but to let N stay otherwise she’d have to take it up with the police.”

I stopped walking after listening to them speak…”I want to thank you guys, I realized I hadn’t thanked you yet, so I want to tell you that I really appreciate you helping me even though you don’t know me.”

“You’re welcome this was our fault anyways it’s the least we can do for you...” Min Yo said.

Jooyeon turned to me “Yeah but N why did you agree to being a maid? If it was because you thought you had to or else my mom would kick you out, you’re wrong… we wouldn’t let her plus she thinks I hit you so if she wanted to she’d have to talk to the police, and I know she hates them.

“It’s not that...I just want to gain her trust, I don’t want her to think I came her for money because I really didn’t and I would have felt guilty anyways at least now it’s not like I’m living here for free.”

Her phone began to ring she looked at it and quickly excused herself, leaving Min Yo and me alone.  We continued to walk to the car “We are going to go get you some clothes ok? Then when we come back I can show you your room.” I nodded “Thank you Min Yo.” We waited for Jooyeon once we got to the car. She came out about 5 minutes later, “Hey Min Yo I have to meet up with Uee, so you go ahead and take N to go buy clothes, and I’ll see you guys when you get back.” He nodded and opened the door for me. I was sad to hear that she couldn’t come, I feel comfortable around her, she’s one of the few people that I know at the moment, the weird thing is when I first saw her, I felt like I knew her she seemed a little familar to me, but they said that it was them who hit me and it was our first time meeting so I just brushed off the feeling. I looked outside the window when I noticed Jooyeon was whispering something to Min Yo. He got into the car and Jooyeon watched us as we drove off. “What did Jooyeon say?” I asked.  “Oh it was nothing.  Are you hungry? I know I am so how about we go get some lunch?” He smiled at me. I nodded and after a couple minutes I had to ask “Min Yo who’s Uee?” I asked him “Uee is Jooyeon’s girlfriend, they’ve been together for almost a year now and they recently got into a fight so I’m happy to see that Jooyeon is going to talk to her.”  She has a girlfriend? I thought to myself. I was a little sad to hear that because I sort of liked her...

JOOYEON POV

I was walking with N and Min Yo when my cell phone began ringing, I looked at the caller ID, it was Uee.  I guess I can’t ignore her for too long, so I decided to pick it up.

“Hello?”

“Jooyeon, can we please talk?”

“Uee I’m a little busy right now…”

“It won’t be long I promise.”

We haven’t talked in a while and I’m not going to lie to myself  a part of me does miss her, but another part of me wants to end things I was still unsure of what I wanted so I decided to let her come. “Ok, you can come over to my house.” I told her. She said she was on her way and hung up the phone. I went out to the car where I saw Min Yo and N waiting for me, I told them to go, because I was going to meet up with Uee. Once N got into the car I told Min Yo “Make sure that you take her to get some lunch, she’s probably hungry she hasn’t eaten anything yet, and make she gets a lot of clothes.” I said as I handed him my credit card, “I’ll pay for everything, but don’t tell her.”

 “Jooyeon are you sure that you want to pay, because I don’t mind paying.”

 “It’s fine I want to.” I said as he nodded and went to the car. I waited in the front for Uee to come, it was about 10 minutes before I saw her car pull up. She got out and ran to hug me. She whispered in my ear “I missed you.” I pulled her inside so that we could go talk. I was going to talk first when she cut me off.

 “Jooyeon I’m sorry that we fought and I’m sorry that I was never supportive of you with ballet, I just wanted you to go into modeling with me so that we could be together, but now I know how much ballet means to you and I want to be supportive of you, I don’t want to fight anymore.” Does she really mean it, I mean she’s really never been supportive, but maybe she’s changed after our time apart. I guess I can give her another chance. “Ok..” I said to her. Her eyes shot up “You really mean it, you forgive me?” I nodded my head and she hugged me for quite a while until my mother came in “Uee when did you get here dear.” She walked over to hug her.

“Just a while ago.”  Uee said hugging her back.

“Well we need to catch up.” She said as she sat down at the couch with Uee. I had to go to the bathroom so I left “I’ll be back, I have to use the restroom.” I said as I left Uee with my mother.

AUTHOR POV

When Jooyeon left Uee asked Se Yi about what had been going on recently when Se Yi turned to her “We have a stranger living with us now.”

“Why?” Uee asked.

“Apparently Jooyeon hit her with the car and she lost her memory, but I don’t believe her…I think she came here for money...I don’t like her at all Uee, I get a bad vibe from her….it’s like she’s planning to do something…she keeps giving me dirty looks and it makes me feel uncomfortable.” Se Yi said.

Uee hugged Se Yi “It’s ok Mrs.Lee”

“I told her she can only stay if she would be a maid for us and she agreed so my plan is to do whatever I can to get rid of her.”

Uee believed everything that Se Yi had just told her, thinking that the girl was there for money, and that she gave Se Yi dirty looks, but she didn’t know that Se Yi had lied just to manipulate her into believing that N was a bad person. “Mrs. Lee, if you feel unsafe and want her out, I will help. What do we do to get her out?”

“I think that we should be cold to her and show her that it was a bad choice to come here, I want her to feel like she’s made a mistake coming here.”

Jooyeon walked into the room to find Uee and her mother whispering, which made her question them as to what they were talking about. She sat down “What were you guys talking about?” Her mother answered her “Nothing, just catching up.” Uee smiled and nodded. “We have a lot of food, why don’t you come and eat lunch with us?” she pulled Uee along towards the kitchen.

 Jooyeon sat back down wondering what they were being so secretive about until she heard something fall. She turned over to see that N was back, she and Uee were both on the floor. Jooyeon went over to go help.

Uee looked at who she had bumped into, the girl was really pretty and tall, When Uee saw that Jooyeon helped N get up first it made her jealous, she thought to herself “Now I really want you out of this house and away from my Jooyeon.”

“Who’s this?” Uee asked pretending to be clueless.

“This is our maid.” Se Yi said as she nudged Uee in the arm.

 “Oh the maid…” Uee said quickly after.

N bowed down “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to run into you.”

“You should be, what now that your memory is gone you forgot how to walk to?!” Se Yi snapped at her

“Watch where your going next time.” Uee said.

“Aren’t you going to apologize?” Se Yi said looking at N.

 Jooyeon reminded her “Omma she already did.”

“No I want to see her get down on her knees and apologize, she needs to apologize to her correctly.”

“Omma this isn’t necessary, it was an accident she didn’t mean to bump into her, so stop it.” Jooyeon said.

“Jooyeon sweetie, this child clearly has issues with bumping into things, that’s what made her lose her memory in the first place, so yes it’s necessary.” She said looking at N.

Jooyeon watched as N got on her knees, she wanted to stop her but Uee hugged onto her arm stopping her from bending down to N. Jooyeon watched her as she slowly lowered her body to Uee’s feet and said “I’m sorry for bumping into you, it won’t happen again.” She looked at Uee and her mother who were both smiling, why are they smiling for? She thought to herself

“You can get up now.” Uee said as she and Se Yi went to the kitchen. N got up and brushed herself off.

Jooyeon looked at N “I’m sorry that you had to do that.”

“It’s fine, I didn’t mind as long as your mother is satisfied so am I.”

JOOYEON POV

 I saw that Min Yo was carrying a couple bags in his hands while N was too. “Min Yo, you should show her where her room is, I’ll be in the kitchen with Uee.”  He nodded and N walked before him I stopped him by grabbing his arm “How did it go, did you get her a lot of clothes, like I said?” I whispered he nodded his head and handed me back my credit card, and then I let him go follow her to show her to her room.

We finished lunch when N came down, my mother immediately called her over to the table “Maid I’m thirsty, bring me a cup of tea...” “I want orange juice.” Uee said. N turned to me “Did you want anything Jooyeon?” “Just some water.” I said.  N turned to the kitchen with Min Yo; he was showing her where everything was. She came back with a tray of cups she placed Uee’s orange juice down, and gave my mother her tea, and me my water.

“This isn’t the tea I wanted, I wanted Jasmine you gave me green.”

“I’m sorry I assumed you wanted green tea.”

“Well you assumed wrong, ugh go make me some Jasmine tea.”

AUTHOR POV

N took the cup away and went to go pour jasmine tea, she went back to the table when Uee looked at her “This orange juice has pulp in it, I don’t drink pulp.” Se Yi smiled at Uee who was following her along well. N went over to Uee “I’m sorry, I’ll go put orange juice without pulp for you.” Uee stopped her “Forget it I’ll just have some water.”

“Just take my water then, I’ll drink the orange juice.” Jooyeon said as she switched the cups.

Jooyeon was sitting there watching and felt slightly annoyed of her mother and her girlfriend. She was thinking to herself they could have been more clear when they asked for the drinks, you can’t expect her to just know what you want.  N was heading back to the kitchen when Se Yi spoke “Maid you forgot to take the dishes.” N grabbed the dishes and went to the kitchen.

NANA POV

Barely 5 minutes and I’m already messing up. I didn’t want to look bad in front of Jooyeon’s mom, but it was too late not only did I mess up her drink I messed up Uee’s. I went to the kitchen with Min Yo. I brought the plates to the sink and was rinsing them.

 “Did it go ok?”

“No, I messed up Uee’s drink, I was going to switch it when she asked for water, but Jooyeon gave Uee her water and took the orange juice.”

“It’s ok, you are barely learning don’t feel too bad.”

 I was drying the plates while I was watching Jooyeon sit at the table… I was thinking about how nice she’s been me. I just stood there looking at her, she’s pretty I thought to myself…I notice that she messes with her bangs a lot she’s always moving them. I know that I lost my memory and that I can’t remember anything from before, but I’m glad that it was you who hit me and not somebody else. I think I like her I thought to myself. I saw Uee’s hand reach over and grab Jooyeon’s when I dropped the plate causing it to break on the floor and them to look at me “I’m sorry, it slipped.” I kneeled onto the floor trying to pick up the broken pieces, “ Ow!” I cut my thumb from the glass causing it to bleed. Jooyeon came over “Are you ok?” She looked at me and saw my thumb was bleeding; she grabbed a paper towel and handed it to me. “Min Yo go take her to get a Band-Aid, I’ll clean this up.” “Jooyeon you don’t have to it’s my fault, I’ll clean it.” I tried to reach down to help but she just moved my hand away She began to pick up the pieces, and cut herself too, “Jooyeon, please let me clean it, look you cut yourself too. “Min Yo get me a pair of rubber gloves.” She said completely ignoring what I said. Min Yo handed it to her pulled me up and took me to the first aid. He gave me a band aid “Can I get another one for Jooyeon?” I asked him. He handed me one and I went back to the kitchen to find that the mess I made was cleaned, and the dishes I didn’t finish were already dried. I wanted to go find Jooyeon to tell her thanks, but I saw her sitting on the couch with Uee, “You poor thing.” She said was blowing her finger as she wrapped a paper towel around it. Jooyeon turned to look at me then turned back at Uee “Thanks, it feels a lot better.” I put the band aid in my pocket and walked away.