Chapter 11

Love and Revenge

JOOYEON POV

When me and N got home I helped her put the groceries away, my mother came into the kitchen and called me. “I’ll be back.” I said to N as I helped her finish putting the groceries away. I went to the living room where my mom was sitting. I walked over to her “What did you need?” I asked

She turned to me “I’ve been seeing that you’ve been helping N with her chores around the house, you’d better stop this right now Jooyeon, it’s her job to do the work herself.”

“It’s not her job, you made her do it, and the only reason she agreed to is she wants to prove her loyalty to you.”

“Well I don’t like you hanging around her Jooyeon; people like us don’t need to have interactions with low people like them.”

“The only person who’s low right now is you! You’re so stuck in your head about people only trying to talk to you for your money; you’re trapped in these thoughts that are controlling you and making you behave like this!”

Next thing that happened was a slap sound that echoed through the room. Jooyeon looked back at her mother who had just slapped her. Se Yi spoke “Now I’m sorry I had to do that, but I had no other choice, what I called you in here for in the first place was to tell you that you’re going to dinner with Uee and if you even try to back out from it, I will kick N out of the house this instant, and don’t you dare even think about calling the police unless her safety means nothing to you.”

 “Look at you…look what you’ve become…You’re a monster…You don’t care about anyone’s happiness but your own.” Jooyeon said to her mother as she walked away.

I walked back to the kitchen where N was, when I walked into the room she looked at me and quickly rose up from her seat, and walked over to me quickly, “Jooyeon what happened, why is your check red and puffy?!” she asked me worried. “Your mom did this didn’t she, this is all because of me isn’t it?” she asked me as she put her hand over my cheek.

I pulled her hand away. “No it’s not, I crossed the line and I deserved it.” I lied to her so that she wouldn’t feel bad. Min Yo came into the room with a bag in his hand and came to us “Everything ok?” he asked looking at me, I spoke quickly before N had a chance to “Everything’s Fine, what’s in the bag?” I asked him

“Oh this, I got this for N.”

“For me?” she said shocked

He nodded and handed her the bag. She looked at him before she pulled out what was inside. She pulled out a IPhone. “A phone, how come you’re giving me a phone?” she asked him.

“Because you need one in order for people to reach you, and it’s also a sort of gift since we don’t really know your birthday.”

She smiled at him “Thank you Min Yo.”

“I already put my number and Jooyeon’s in there, if you need anything you can call us.” Min Yo left us alone and went to go to his room. I got a text from my mother saying to go meet Uee at dinner, I really didn’t want to but the way she threatened me about N safety made me unsure and I didn’t want to risk any danger to N so I told her “ I have to go somewhere, I might be back late so don’t wait up.”

She nodded her head and answered “No, I’ll wait for you…” My heart stopped when she said those words. I walked outside to my car and drove to where Uee was waiting. I walked inside “Hi, reservation for Jooyeon.”

“Right this way ma’am.” She said as she led me to a private room. I got inside and saw Uee sitting down at the table. “Hello Uee.” I said to her as I pulled the chair to sit down.

“Hey Jooyeon. How are you?”

I cut to the chase not wanting to waste any time “Uee, how can you go through with this? Sit here and eat dinner with me like nothing happened, I broke up with you, are you refusing to believe that?”

“What has my mother done to you? What did she say to you to make you this way? Are you really going to try and tell me who I can and can’t be with? I’m sorry Uee but that’s not your job.” I said as I was getting up to leave.

She pulled my hand “Jooyeon I refuse to let you go. I refuse to let you go to her.” She said tightening her grip around me. “At least for tonight just eat dinner and talk with me. If you refuse I can just call your mother right now.” she said to me raising her phone up.

I was pissed off that she even tried to threaten me but I sat down. “Fine you want to eat dinner and talk? Ok.” I called the waiter and ordered. Once the food came I began eating, we ate in silence, once we finished eating I felt so stuffed I wouldn’t be able to eat anything else “Oh that’s right Uee you want to talk too, let me go first. I have been having a terrific time being apart from you, and if you’re wondering yes I have been with N, I really do think I’m starting to fall for her, I think I must thank you actually I didn’t really think about it until you brought it up but now I’m realizing every time I’m with her she makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same…”

She cut me off “Stop! STOP! This is not what I wanted to talk about.”

“What did you expect to happen huh? That I’d come and have dinner with you and decide to get back together with you and that everything would be back to normal? I’m sorry Uee but I don’t love you anymore just accept it, I’m sorry I really am, but its better you realize it now. Listen I’m going to go home now but dinner is on me. I hope that you do well in life.”

I drove back home oh god I was stuffed, I was just excited to see N when I get there. Her words lingered in my head “I’ll wait for you.”  I pulled into the driveway and unlocked the door, once I walked inside I asked Min Yo where N was, he told me to follow him, he took me to the dining room where there were dishes of food on the table. He then pointed to the sleeping girl in the chair. “She was cooking all night for you to eat, she didn’t even let me help her, and she tried waiting for you but fell asleep, want me to wake her?” he asked

“No, it’s fine I’ll take care of her you can go Min Yo.” He nodded and left I went to the table and sat down. On the table I saw a card that read “Reserved for Jooyeon.” I looked the dorky girl slightly drooling in her sleep and smiled I sat down and looked at all the food, I was stuffed but there’s no way I’m letting the food she cooked for ME go to waste. I began eating and every bite was delicious, I didn’t know she could cook so well. I ate and devoured everything.

After I finished every last bite I walked over to N and pulled the chair out so that I could carry her. I slowly lifted her into my arms and stood up; she adjusted her head so that she was now lying on my shoulder. Her hot breath tickled my neck sending uncontrollable urges through my body. I have to control myself I said to myself. I began to walk her to her room, slowly…enjoying every moment of holding her in my arms. I kicked her door softly for it to open. I laid her down carefully on the bed and pulled the covers over her. As I was putting the covers over her she began to panic in her dreams again just like at the hospital “Omma….Omma I’m sorry….I’m sorry.” Tears began to fall from her eyes I looked at her and grabbed her hands into mine trying to comfort her, I used my other hand to move her bangs away from her face “Shhhh Shhh everything’s ok N.” I wiped the tears from her cheeks she tightened her grip around my hand “Omma…please I’m sorry…I’m sorry.” I got on to the bed and lay next to her wrapping my arms around her to comfort her more. Once I did that she slowly began to calm down. She used her hands and clung onto my shirt, and then she rested her head on my stomach. “What happened N, what were you dreaming about that made you cry?” I thought to myself.

 

 

HEHE hope you guys like the chapter! I might update one tomorrow! We'll see how I feel.

P.S I'm also working on a new Joona story at the moment so look forward to that one! I will begin posting that one when I finish this story!

Thanks for your support! FIGHTING!