Chapter 2-His story

A new love can heal an old one

Jung YongHwa's POV

Today is the day. I'm finally going to tell her how I feel on the last day of school. Next year we'll be freshmen and hopefully next year we'll be together. I'll finally confess my love for her. She waited for me at the front as I asked. Great shes alone.

I sneak up behind her covering her eyes. "Guess who,"

"Who else does that to me YongHwa?" She took off my hands. I sat next to her with this goofy smile on my face. Come on man you can do it!

"Saranghaeyo," I held her hands in mine. She slowly stood up putting her hands to the side.

"Oh damn it. I was afraid it might come to this."

"Come to what?" I ask.

"Look thank you so much for everything! Because of you I passed! Thats all I really wanted... not you." Her words split me in half. "You're a nice guy and all but just forget about me alright? It was fun while it lasted." She kissed me on the cheek becoming no more than a horrible memory. She used me.

END OF POV

Later that summer break YongHwa heard from his friends that his ex had been dating some guy from a public school. Same time he'd been with her.

Two Years Later...

"Congratulations class! Everyone earned a B or higher on their last test! However as usual we have one student who failed. YongHwa! You didn't even try!" The teacher furiously slams his fist on his table.

"Hey I drew you a nice picture of an elephant for number two! I consider that trying." He kicked back in his seat, resting his legs on the desk.

"You're retaking this test after class."

The two of them stayed there for hours. The teacher kept a tiring close look at YongHwa. He didn't even write his name at the top. The only thing he did was draw another elephant.

"Oh my god! Is it because you don't know the material? Do I need to hold you back?" The teacher kept tugging onto the ends of his shirt. Holding himself back from ripping his hair out of his skull.

"Hell no mister! This test is just not to be taken seriously! Look at me! I'm young, I need to be out there having fun. Will this test get me a girlfriend? God knows it didn't get you one! Will this make me live longer? Keep my looks forever? God knows it didn't make you look good either! So lets stop wasting each others time, got it." YongHwa rested his head on his desk ready to take a nap.

"Get out! I don't want you here at this private school ever again! I'm sure no private school will take you! You'll be forced to go to a public school!"

"Who cares," YongHwa got up crumpling the test then tossing it behind him. As he left the school area his teacher went insane and destroyed his own classroom.

"Oppa what took you so long?" A girl in heavy makeup with a tight mini skirt linked arms with him. He pushed her away irritated. "Theres a big party tonight full of those public school kids! Lets go together oppa!"

"Don't call me that anymore. I'm tired of you."

"What do you mean?" She hikes up her skirt trying to get closer to him.

"It means I don't want to see your desperate face ever again." Like that he flicked her forehead. Leaving a red mark.

"Yah! You jerk!" She stood there in shock he'd leave someone as hot as her. She would run after him but she knows she'll trip in these heels.

"Party tonight? Why not." YongHwa said to himself.

How you guys like that chapter eh? Yeah I'm just giving the past for em and yeah and by the way! I changed the first chapter so read back to that one please! :D thanks for support and i hope u like em!