Chapter 4-Is he for real?

A new love can heal an old one

ShinHye quickly opened and shut the door so that it wouldn't creak. She tip toed into her apartment absolutely quiet.

"You're home late," her mom drank her morning coffee putting her newspaper down.

"Omma joesonghabnida! I shouldn't have gone to that party!" ShinHye took her disappearance too seriously. She fell on her knees with her nose touching the floor. Startling her mom.

"Honey don't be like that," her mom lifted her up by her arms.

"You're not mad?" ShinHye began to burst into tears. Probably from the possibility that she lost her ity last night.

"Of course not! I'm glad my daughter had fun for once in her life! I was afraid you'll grow old as a single teacher still living with her parents!" Her mom was too understanding. She wiped her tears and took her in her arms rubbing her back. "Stop crying now. You're not in trouble. Unless you had too much fun." She pulled away giving a threatening look to her.

"I didn't have any fun! I just sat down the entire time, talking to some weirdo!" ShinHye complained.

"Who was it? Was he cute, nice, smart?"

"Omma I'm tired, I want to go sleep."

"Okay araso! Rest for your hangover."

"You know I drank?"

"Honey I could smell your breath before you came in!" Her mom smiled as she walked ShinHye over to her bedroom. Throughout the day she just rested in her bed getting served soup from her mom.

"Kamsahamnida omma."

"Now you want to tell omma all about that guy you met?" She had so much anxiousness in her tone.

"Omma its nothing special," ShinHye drank her soup.

"Come on! Just tell me his name, what does he look like, and what hes like!" She didn't seem to budge.

"Fine fine! I can't remember his name though. He had short silky black hair, with bangs that covered his entire forehead." Suddenly she remembered from earlier what he looked like without his shirt on. "He has muscles," she blurted out.

"Ooh did you feel them?" Her mom asks with a clever grin.

"Omma!"

"Sorry! Go on," she smiled.

"He was actually nice to me. We ended up talking about what I hate the most. Falling in love. The funny thing is that he agreed with me. Plus with him I felt more open. he told me he gained a broken heart before. That she used him. I told him that I confessed to my old crush. Only to find him to gone. I guess our rotten past is how we relate to each other. He was rather nice after all." ShinHye thought about that kiss from last night. Now she wasn't so bothered by it. If she had her first kiss, shes glad to have shared it with a guy who understood her.

"Omo! Sounds like you really like the boy!" Her mom nudged her arm.

"No way! I just met him last night! Ridiculous ideas about affections take time. You can't love someone so easily! You have to know them before you can truly give your all." ShinHye thought about her old broken heart. She knew everything about Ahn Daehyun.

"For someone who hates the idea of falling love, you sure know about it well." Her mom stood up tucking her in. "Saranghae," she kissed the top of her head.

"Saranghae omma," with that said school came rolling by.

Monday Lunch Break :)

"ShinHye!" SooRim tackled her by their lockers.

"There you are! You know you left me at that party on Friday!" ShinHye punches her friend's arm.

"Ow! Aigoo! Mian haeyo! Me and DaeJung went somewhere else. It was too loud there. Besides you were doing fine with his friend." She gave a smirk.

"Why? What did we do?" She tugged on her arm.

"Calm down, you didn't have or anything!" Her friend yells. ShinHye covers her big mouth waving to classmates nervously. SooRim ripped her hand off. "All you did was talk," she assured her. "And MAKEOUT!" ShinHye knew she shared a kiss with him. But she thought it was a light quick one. Not a full on make out scene. She was about to faint and let her head crack open on the floor. However someone caught her fall. Looking up her eyes connect with the boy's eyes from the party. He held on to her shoulders.

"Hey there," he smiled.

She backed away from him hitting her back at the lockers. "You again!" She points at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I go here now," he continues that devilish smile.

"I'll leave you two to catch up." SooRim waved goodbye.

"No! Stay here with me!" ShinHye begged.

"No way! I'm going to catch up with my guy from the party!" She skipped away merrily wishing her friend good luck. The two of them sat together in the cafeteria for lunch.

"What was your name again?" She asked.

"I can't believe you forgot my name! Park ShinHye!" He tried to make her feel bad. She couldn't believe he remembered hers. Guess he can hold his alcohol well.

"Sorry it was my first time drinking!" She argued back.

"Its Jung YongHwa. You won't forget it because I'll be popular here in no time." He kicked back with his legs on the table.

"How? Great grades and becoming the quarter back on our football team?" She drank her chocolate milk.

"First of all I don't give a damn about my grades. Second of all who cares about school sports or anything about school? I'm talking about going out with every single one of these chicks here." He took glances at all the girls.

"Are you for real?" She asked. He is the type of student she always hated. One that doesn't even try, one that doesn't care at all. Plus he was a player! He plans to get popular by hooking up with each and every girl here. Now she regrets sharing her first kiss with him. In fact she felt the need to spit into her napkin. Who knows where that mouth has been?

"Yes I'm for real. Why? Don't think I can do it?" He stole her plate eating her food. She stole it back hitting his hand every time he tried to snatch it away again.

"I think its wrong to play with a girl's emotions like that. You just want to take advantage of them! Not caring how they might feel about you!" He pissed her off.

"Really? You want to go out with me and give a try? You said it yourself! Love is for losers, lets just have fun while we can. That way no one will get hurt." His words were ice cold.

"You mean you won't get hurt. And as if I'd go out with you! I have other things to worry about than relationships!" She gathered her things ready to leave for the library.

"Come on! No girl has ever said no to me before!" He actually was shocked she rejected him. All the girls at his old school went head over heels for him. He had this special charm that put him on top.

"Well this girl is. No!" She got up from her seat. He grabbed her arm.

"Really?" He asked one more time.

"Really, now leave me alone!" She pulled her arm out of his grip. Now he was hooked. He had to know why she rejected him. Every girl hes gone out with would kill to go out with him. What made her so special?

Yeah what makes her special YongHwa??? :D keep reading if u like it!