Chapter 6- Because of him

A new love can heal an old one

"Hey there ShinHye," the librarian smiles at her. She came here almost everyday after school. All for school purposes and to reread her favorite books. It was where she could relax and unwind. While still getting all her projects and homework done. For an hour now she took notes on WWII from the two books she borrowed from her school library. Now she read her favorite manga series, InuYasha.

"Excuse me is anyone sitting here?" A familiar voice entered her ears. She put her book down seeing who it was.

"Why are you here?" She asked him. YongHwa smirked taking the seat in front of her. He kicked back putting his feet on the table as usual. "Can you stop that? Our teacher may be alright with it but not in a library." She pushed his legs off the table.

"So do you usually come here after school?" He asked. Hopefully able to see her when he felt like it.

"How did you know I was here?" She asked.

"Can I see you here after school whenever?" He asked.

"No, you think I'll keep coming here if you'll come to see me? Why do you want to see me?" She told him.

"I don't know," he replied. In actuality he didn't know why he came here. All he knew is that she is the first girl to see him who he really is. Some free spirit that wants to have fun with every girl. Never tied down in a serious relationship. Her story drawn him there too. He wanted to observe her. See how her broken heart changed her. Back then she probably was more upbeat and didn't give her all to school. But all to that Daehyun guy.

"I'm leaving," she told him getting up. No way did she want to get involved with this guy. She checked out her manga books. As she left the door she bumped into the past.

"Oh I'm sorry. Oh hey ShinHye!" Daehyun pointed at her.

"Daehyunssi," she froze into thin ice. She felt that cold too. YongHwa watched from the sidelines. He thought to himself, so this is Daehyun.

"I'm sorry for making you spill these," he crouched down picking up her manga books.

"Oh its okay I got them," she helped him. He got back up looking at her books.

"You still love this series? Did you know it finished now?" He asked her.

"Yeah I know I reread it," she sound so small. Earlier talking with YongHwa she would be ready to explode. But with this guy she kept to herself.

"I loved this book. I'm the one who showed this story to you back then. We used to swap books during study hall, remember?" He handed it back to her. She remembers."I'm actually here to borrow InuYasha books. You didn't take them all did you?" He smiled making her feel red.

"No I didn't! I left really good ones there," she told him. YongHwa knew she tried to please this guy. Something was up.

 "I have to go now it was nice seeing you here," he entered the library. She comes here all the time not just to study. But because of him. DaeHyun goes to the library often to work on school work and read the same series. To her it was her way of being with him. She goes there frequently because he might be there.