Chapter 13- Double wait no, Triple Movie Date

A new love can heal an old one

"Oppa we're going on a double date tonight," Lee Young clinged onto YongHwa's arm. He didn't hear anything about this before.

"With who?" He asked.

"With Lee Young and Yonghwa," Daehyun answered ShinHye. They spoke about this themselves.

"What are we doing?" She asked.

"We're going to watch a movie," Lee Young answered YongHwa. ShinHye and YongHwa rolled their eyes at the idea. He figured it won't happen, ShinHye probably refused it since she knows he'll be there. Hes finally accepting the fact that ShinHye really doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore. "Oppa this will be our first date in a long time," she smiled.

"I don't think its happening though," he told her unsure.

"What are you canceling on me?" Daehyun asked ShinHye.

"No I'm not its just-" she and YongHwa spoke in sync together. They sighed thinking of what to say.

"Please for me," Daehyun and Lee Young pleaded them.

"Fine," they answered to their partner.

After School... Movie date don't start till five o clock.

"Hey Soo Rim," ShinHye waved down her friend. She hardly sees her anymore because of Daehyun. She felt bad for abandoning her friend.

"Looks like you do remember me," she mocked her.

"I'm sorry its just been different lately!" She apologized.

"Well I'm still happy for you. You finally came out of your shell! I'm glad you got a boyfriend, I'm just upset I still don't have one." She kicked her bike. ShinHye laughed punching her friend's arm playfully.

YongHwa came strolling by on his bike. "Oh YongHwassi! Anyong! Long time no talk!" Soo Rim waved him down. ShinHye glared at her. She didn't want to talk to him now. He saw her looking down.

ShinHye cleared her voice, "anyong," she looked up. He completely ignored her. "Yah!"

"So Soo Rim how are things going with my friend?" He asked curious. Lately he hasn't hung out with him in a while. Reason being with Lee Young.

"Oh DaeJung? He has been so caught up with homework that I don't get to see him very often," she answered. ShinHye looked at her expression well. She does like him then. She thought to herself.

"How about tonight then?" YongHwa asked.

"Eh?"

"Tonight me and ShinHye are going on a double date so-"

"Ahem! Me and Daehyun and you and Lee Young are going on a double date so-"

"As I was saying you and DaeJung should come with us to the movies tonight. I'll let him know," YongHwa invited her with great help. ShinhHye glared at him for interupting him. She even made a facial expression at him, as he did the same to her.

"Uh yeah sure! That would be great! Thanks a lot Yonghwa." Soo Rim thought to herself how to prepare a first date. "ShinHye I'll be going now! See you later!" She rode off to home on her bike. Now it was just the two of them.

"Why are you riding a bike? Don't you have a car?" She asked.

"I got in trouble for something and I'm not allowed to use it for a week," he answered. She thought about how he would arrive to the date. Instead of meeting her and Daehyun in a stylish car like them. Lee Young will be hanging on to YongHwa on his bike. She started to laugh quietly to herself. "What? You think its funny I can't drive for now?"

"No its nothing," she smiled to herself. Then again she thought it might be better. Holding on to his back as they cruise to their date, feeling the breeze on their cheeks.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked.

"Eh?" She asked.

He sits more on the edge of his seat then pats the seat behind him. "You want me to take you home?" He asked once more. She looked at him then her imaginations ran wild. Her holding on to him as they ride through meadow fields as smiles and hearts fly around them. "Hello?" He asked.

She snapped out of it, "no thanks," she held a palm up.

"Alright see you tonight," he rode off.

"See you," she said as he left.

Movie Date Time

"Oh my gosh doesn't DaeJung look cute tonight!" Soo Rim asked ShinHye clinging on to her arm.

"How about you get closer to him I bet the view is better there," ShinHye pushed her away so that Daehyun could wrap his arm around her. They got to their seats. ShinHye sat in between Daehyun and Yonghwa. Lee Young sat next to him. Daehyun sat next to Daejung as lastly Soo Rim sat next to her date. "I don't think we should have gotten the jumbo sized popcorn, its too much." Shinhye told Daehyun.

"Yeah right," YongHwa said sarcastic.

"What?" Lee Young asked him.

"Oh nothing," he smirked at ShinHye. As she glared. Throughout the movie Soo Rim and Daejung definitely broke the ice. Halfway through they already shared their first kiss together. Lee Young gave YongHwa bunches of signs she wanted to full on make out, but he pretended to be unaware of them. Daehyun tried as well in fact he got so close but ShinHye would look away. But right after she'd do that she'll come up with an excuse.

"Ah choo!" She pretended to sneeze.

"Bless you," YongHwa and Daehyun tell her.

She was about to look at YongHwa but stopped herself. "Thank you," she smiled at Daehyun. YongHwa tried to pay attention to the movie but kept getting distracted by ShinHye. "Omo look at that," she kept commenting about the movie to Daehyun.

"ShinHye," he whispers to her. She turns looking at him. "Shut up," he told her. She rolls her eyes getting back to Daehyun. Apparently he made a joke that made her laugh in a hushed way. "This girl," he glared at her. She leaned on Daehyun's arm enjoying a heart warming scene in the movie. Reminding YongHwa how she was with him. Lee Young tried to lean on YongHwa's arm but he kept shifting around in his seat like a kid.

"Oppa whats wrong with you?" She asked.

"Its nothing I just can't stay seated in the same position for a long time," he made up a stupid lie. ShinHye scoffed at him. "What?" He asked her. She looked away focusing on the movie. She sat back in her seat when the movie got boring. Although once it became a sad part she paid attention. YongHwa and Daehyun's hand laid on the arm rest, open for her to hold on to. She looked at their hands refusing to hold on to neither of them.

"Oppa let me hold your hand," Lee Young asked in a whiny tone.

"Huh? Oh yea," he let her link fingers with him. ShinHye felt jealousy making her imitate their move. She took Daehyun's hand. She shook her head thinking this way. I don't even like him that way. She thought to herself. Daehyun kissed the top of her head startling her. She looks up at him stunned. Being in this position he leans in closer...