Chapter 14- I don't know anymore

A new love can heal an old one

Daehyun leaned in closer to finally have that long waited kiss with her. ShinHye's eyes widen at his actions. She placed her hand at his lips. "Mianhye, Daehyun. I have to go use the bathroom," she hesitated getting up. Daehyun still smiled at his fail. He understood she still is not ready yet. He did love her so he'll wait. "Sorry, excuse me." She passed her way through to the ladies room. Looking in the mirror she wasn't surprised to see apple colored cheekbones. "Ottokajo? He wants to kiss me but I keep stopping myself. Wae?" She washed her face twice. As soon as she began to leave the restroom,someone forces her back in.

YongHwa pinned her against the wall with an intensity in his eyes.

"What are you doing? This is a girls restroom!" She yelled at him trying to take his hands off of her.

"Geojimal! You're a liar ShinHye," he told her.

"What are you talking about?" She asked nervous.

"You don't love him anymore do you? That is why you can't even kiss him! Stop lying to him and stop lying to yourself!" He shook her.

"I love him! I just don't want to kiss him now!" She disagreed. He took her face in his hands kissing her passionately. It took her by surprise when she didn't finish talking. Naturally because she didn't want to feel this way towards him, she began resisting. She did her best to push him off, hitting him, trying to turn her head away. But he kept coming at her as she whimpered. Every time their lips touched it felt amazing. Sweet but not light to the touch since he forced himself on her. Finally she pushed him off for good with tears coming out. She turned around ready to run away but YongHwa hugs her by behind. She breaks free of his hold and slaps him. "Nappeun seki!" She left the theater in tears. Bystanders were surprised thinking maybe the movie is that good.

"Damn it!"  YongHwa kicked the outside trashcan. He followed after her but already she vanished like a dream. "Whats wrong with me? Why did I do that?" He hit his head against the wall 10 times. He paced back and forth under the broken street light. I just don't want to kiss him now! He remembers her words exactly. "If only you didn't say that babo!" He felt it gave him the right to kiss her, if she didn't want to kiss him. He thought if she didn't love Daehyun, she loved him. Its either him or no one.

"Nappeun seki," she repeatedly said under her breath. She sat alone crying at a bus stop. Her first kiss is taken away by someone she doesn't want to love. In fact she wasn't sure of her feelings for him. Truthfully she loved him but she hated herself for it. She can't be feeling this way when she is in a relationship with someone else. "I don't know anymore," she did her best to fight back the tears.

"Where could ShinHye be?" Soo Rim asked out loud. The remaining four left the theater confused and worried. Lee Young looked irritated as Daehyun seemed sad. Their hunch is the same. Perhaps they left together. "Oh well if they're together I'm sure its alright," Soo Rim smiled at her new boyfriend Daejung.

"Yeah you're right," he held hands with her. DaeJung dropped Soo Rim home, while Lee Young and Daehyun spoke to each other.

"I'll help you if you help me," Lee Young told him.

"On what?"

"What do you think? Obviously your girlfriend is unfaithful and so is my boyfriend! For now he is," she answered furiously.

"I just want her to be happy," Daehyun said.

"No you want her to be with you and I want him to be with me. So the next time you two meet plant one on her. You're a good kisser so I'm sure she'll fall for you." She spoke so lightly on actions like these.

"I'm not forcing myself on her," he replied.

"Then I'll do what I have to do. Just keep swaying her to you and I'll do my part." She crossed her arms as she left him alone in McDonalds. He wondered what she might do but its not like it would be extreme right? For one hour ShinHye road the bus. Letting herself cool down before she got home.

Daehyun

ShinHye

Mianhye Daehyun. I just left you there without telling you. Something personal came up.

Its alright, I understand. I'll see you at school tomorrow.

Kamsaeyo Daehyun I'll see you at school tomorrow.

After texting Daehyun she recieved a text message from YongHwa. After a long hot shower then collapsing into bed she checked her phone again. Now she recieved 10 text messages, all from YongHwa. Now he began calling her. As she continued to ignore his calls. Finally she slipped the back cover off removing her cell phone battery.