Chapter 3-What happened last night?

A new love can heal an old one

"This place is too loud!" ShinHye yelled out for her friend to hear. But the music blasted throughout the entire house.

"What?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" SooRim squeezed through the crowds looking for the refreshments with ShinHye following. No way did she want to get lost here. The place is crowded with the entire high school. She knew some people but most of them were unfamiliar. Most were from other schools. ShinHye lost her friend in the sea of people.

"Kang SooRim! Where are you!" She called out for her. People stared at her strange. This is her first big party. She walked around the house searching for her. She knew this was a bad idea to go.

Meanwhile YongHwa arrived at the party with his friends.

"Hey I'll meet you guys later I'm gonna look around." YongHwa tells his friends.

"You mean snoop around for some hot chicks right?"

"Yeah man you know me well," he punched fist as they separated.

ShinHye looked for the refreshment table since she knew her friend would be there. She past by all sorts of areas. One room is reserved for people who want to make out, another for games, another for movies. This isn't a house its a mansion! She found the punch bowl and her friend.

"SooRim!" She stayed right by her friend's side. SooRim was busy getting to know some guy.

"ShinHye there you are! This is Dae-Jung," ShinHye shook hands with him. She sat on the stairs alone seeing that her friend hit it off with some guy.

YongHwa was getting some punch that happened to be alcoholic punch. He knew but didn't care its a party after all right? He noticed ShinHye alone on the stairs. She looked rather cute. Didn't look like those dumb hot girls he always noticed. He got two cups of punch then sat down right next to her.

"Here, have one." He offered her.

"Oh thank you," she took it and drank it all in one sip. "This tastes different." She didn't mind though, in fact she drank more.

"I'm Jung YongHwa, whats your name?" He shook hands with her.

"I'm Park ShinHye," she answered drinking more punch.

"Whoa slow down there," he took the cup from her. But she was far into a addiction. She snatched it back from him. "Whats a cute girl like you sitting alone on the steps?" He asked.

"I don't know what I'm doing here at all. I should be at home studying," she hiccuped. She ran out of punch. "Give me more punch," she punched his arm. He chuckled as he drank his. He did as she said.

"So you love to study? Are you a nerd?"

"Shut up! I care about my grades! Nothing else!"

"Nothing else? What about your friends and family?"

"Oh you got me! I care about my friends and family soooo much." She started slurring her words. Hiccups escaped her constantly after every word. "Haha! You're kinda cute YongHwa!" She punches his arm. He took another drink able to control himself.

"What about love?" He asked.She stared at him unable to comprehend what he meant. "Don't you care about love? You have someone special in your life?"

"Love? Stupid worthless love! I don't need any of it! No one needs it! It only gives you a broken heart!" She pounded her chest. He drank a few more shots.

"Let me guess, you loved someone but they didn't accept it." He started to slur his words.

"Yeah! How'd you know! Who told you?" She hiccuped.

"I had a broken heart once! Damn she was a babe! Shes the only girl I ever loved. And she used me!"

"Oh! I'm so sad for you little boy!" ShinHye leaned forward to pat his head. She ended up resting her head on his shoulders. "I told him I loved him, and he vanished. Saranghaeyo! Ahn Daehyun! But he went poofed!" Even in a state of drunkness she ended up sobbing. He ended up leaning on her head too with his arm around her. He saw her tears hit the floor.

"You're crying," he turned her face towards him. Their faces were only inches apart. He wiped her tears with his thumbs. Slowly they leaned in closer. Unaware of the world they share their first kiss.

The Next Day...

"Ugh what happened last night?" YongHwa scratched his head. He woke up next to ShinHye on the steps. "We're still wearing our clothes." He figured to check that first. "Damn its hot." He took off his jacket and shirt. She looked like she was sweating in the sahara desert. He took off her extra layers. She only wore her tank top and jeans now. "There, let the breeze cool you down."Getting a good look at her she looked like an angel as she slept.

A lot of people ended up having hangovers at the mansion. They weren't the only two there. Most were still asleep. Some just left once they woke up. Must have been some party.

"Huh? What happened last night?" ShinHye woke up sitting straight on the steps.

"Thats what I asked when I woke up too," YongHwa sat next to her. She shook as she saw him without his shirt on. She looked down seeing she didn't have her other clothes on.

"AAAH!" She screamed as she backed up to the wall.

YongHwa crept forward, "now stay calm."

"Stay back!" She stood up scared for her life. YongHwa picked up her clothes and handed them to her.

"Come on lets go," he took her by the arm out of the house.

"Let go of me!" She slapped him.

"Yah! I was only going to get you some food for your hangover!" He yelled.

"I don't even know you! Just stay away!" She ran home freaked out.

ShinHye's POV

"We didn't, we couldn't have!" I put my T-shirt back on and held my jacket to my chest. "On the stairs too?!" My life was ruined. Was it safe? Did he use one? I don't even know him that well! I just met him last night! I put my fingers my lips. A picture of us kissing flashed in my head. "I don't even remember that!"

End of POV

Well they finally meet for the first time! I hope u people like it so far! Thank you for reading it! And by the way watch Heartstrings/You've fallen for me/Neon Naege Banhaesseo! if u like these two people together you're going to love this drama! :D kamsahamnida!