Chapter 18- Date in the rain

A new love can heal an old one

"ShinHye where are we going?" Jimmy asked holding on to her hand.

"We're going to meet someone for a bit is that alright with you?"

"Neh! ShinHye looks happy now," the youngest one is the smartest one.

YongHwa was just about to get up and leave until he saw her through the window. "She came! Wait that can't be her she has a kid with him." He got up leaning in closer to the window. "Now where did they go?"

"Looking for someone?" She asked. They were right behind him. He jumped in his seat freaked out.

"You came," he sat back. Jimmy took a good look at him.

"ShinHye who is that?" Jimmy asked pointing at him.

"Oh that?" She whispered in his ear.

"Nappeun seki?" Jimmy said out loud still pointing. YongHwa scowled at the two.

"Hey kid its not nice to point," YongHwa told him.

"You're not nice," he got back at him. Freezing up YongHwa. What kind of a devil child are you? He thought to himself. "Ahem so you hungry ShinHye?"

"We already ate, noona cooked Ramen." Jimmy answered.

"Did I ask if you were hungry?" YongHwa smirked.

"Ahni," Jimmy answered.

"Then zip it!" YongHwa put his finger to his mouth.

"Yah! Tell me why you wanted to talk to me already!" ShinHye got impatient. YongHwa didn't want to say anything in front of the kid. So ShinHye gave him her iPod to listen to. They stood outside, inside got to noisy and crowded.

"Mianhe for last time. I shouldn't have kissed you like that," he apologized actually bowing to her. He stood straight again thinking of what else to say. "It's not like it meant anything anyway right?" She slapped him. "Yah!"

"Didn't mean anything? That was my first kiss you jerk!" She began to cry.

"First kiss? No! We kissed at the party!" He felt the red mark on his cheek. She replayed a flashback to the time of the party. They were drunk and he leaned in closer...

"What!" She slapped him again.

"Geuman! (Stop it!)" He yelled. She still cried thinking about having her lips stolen by this guy. "Araso! Mianhe! I'm sorry you had your first kisses with someone like me." He bowed again. As he stood up straight she tried to wipe the tears away. "You can hit me or something," he told her extending his arm for her. She pushed his arm away making him think she won't hit him. Instead she kicked his crotch. "OW! OH MY GOD!" He fell to the ground covering his private place.

"There now we're good," her tears went away as she looked down at him.

"I can never have kids!" He whined. Jimmy took off his headphones pointing at YongHwa.

"ShinHye you're strong!" He smiled.

"Damn it kid," YongHwa groaned.

ShinHye laughed along with Jimmy. YongHwa glared at the two in pain. Though looking at ShinHye smile at him he forgot all about the pain. His heart felt warm. Nothing cheered him up more than her smile. It began to rain. "Bionda! (It's raining!)" ShinHye carried Jimmy out of the rain and into the shade.

"What about me?" YongHwa tried to get up. ShinHye rolled her eyes as she got back in the rain to give him a hand. Once he got up he immediately embraced her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just for a few moments, lets stay like this." He held on to her tightly. Longing for her to hug him back.

"We're in the rain," she mentions.

"Shh don't talk you'll ruin the moment," he told her.

"Neo Michyeoseo (you're crazy)," she smiled. Slowly she lifts her arms to hug him back. YongHwa felt her hands around his waist. He mouthed the word yes and fist pumped in the air.

"ShinHye is happy," Jimmy smiled telling his stuffed bear.

Later On...

"Hyung you can drive?" Jimmy asked as ShinHye put on his seatbelt.

"Neh I can," he answered. ShinHye buckled in her seatbelt, she sat in the front.

"You finally got your car back," ShinHye told YongHwa.

"Okay where would you like to go Jimmy?" He asked him.

"Jeongmal? Uh, Chuck E Cheeses!" He yelled. ShinHye and YongHwa looked at each other. "Eh? Ahndwe? (Can't)" He showed his big brown eyes to them.

"Neh we can go to Chuck E Cheeses!" ShinHye punched YongHwa's arm.

"Ugh araso lets go," he really hated that place. He use to have a problem with the mascot. He FEARED him.

Jimmy played all sorts of games while YongHwa cried over his empty wallet. They played table hockey, ShinHye and Jimmy againsts YongHwa. He was losing badly. "Hyung you at this game," Jimmy told him gaining all the tickets. YongHwa made a face at him while Jimmy stuck his tongue at him.

"Yah!" He yelled.

"You really do at this game," ShinHye agreed with Jimmy.

"Here is a game that I don't at," he brought them over to THE CLAW. Jimmy already won some stuffed animals with his tokens. He now had a stuffed Tigger and Piglet for his Winnie the Pooh bear. "Watch I can win you something ShinHye," YongHwa did his best to impress her but he kept failing.

"Fail," she told him. He glared at her making her back off. He kept trying again and again. It took more than 50 tries but he finally won a stuffed pig.

"Here you go, a pig for a pig." He gave her. She was about to stomp on his foot but looking at it. She smiled.

"Kamsahamnida," she smiled kissing his cheek. He felt his cheek all flustered. A bunch of girls kissed him before but he never had a feeling like this when it happened.

"Anyong you guys having fun!" The mascot Chuck E. Cheese pats Jimmy's head.

"Anyong!" He waved happily. YongHwa backed away from him. Remembering his fear. ShinHye got someone to take a picture of all four of them together. YongHwa stood right next to the mascot shaking.

"Its just a guy in a costume," ShinHye told him.

"A creepy costume," YongHwa shuddered. He drove them home with Jimmy fast asleep in the backseat. "Kamsahamnida," he thanked her.

"For what?" She asked.

"For just being here with me," he brushed her hair behind her ear. She smiled at him grateful as well. But now she felt pain. Right now she mastered not showing it. I can't be with you. When I'm still with another.

"Kamsahamnida," she thanked him. He opened her car door for her. She carried Jimmy holding her gaze with YongHwa. She smiled glad to have been with him this time. Even knowing when she won't have another time like this. Now it began to rain again. "Bionda," she said looking up. "I better go now," he held on to her wrist. He pulled her gently close to him.

"Don't slap me after this," he says right before he kisses her. Unlike the other kisses this one was sweet and gentle. She kissed back not wanting to let go. Their faces were drenched together. He held on to her wrist while her hand caught raindrops. Simultaneously they thought saranghae.

ShinHye tucked Jimmy in using her bed. She kissed his forehead wishing him good night.

"I won't let her go," YongHwa said to himself as he drove home. Sadly that night ShinHye cried herself to sleep.