oo3

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school ended, Hana was about to go home, she heard someone called her name at the back. Hana turned the balls of her feet and saw Exo-K was calling her. “Hana-ah!” called Suho. “Hi~ what’s wrong?” asked Hana. She was looking at Chanyeol. “Hyung, tell her~” said Sehun. “Are you free tomorrow?” asked Chanyeol.

“Me? Tomorrow? of course~ why?” asked Hana curiously “we wants to go out~ it’s weekend!” said Baekhyun “do you want to join us?” asked D.O happily “urrmm….”Hana was hesitated “come on~ you should hang out with us~” said Kai “o-okay… but.. I don’t know where you guys are going….” Said Hana “no worries! Your boyfriend will pick you up!” said Baekhyun.

Chanyeol widened his eyes. He was surprised with the statement and giving Baekhyun a death glare. “Right?” said Baekhyun and elbowed Chanyeol’s chest. “Yeah~ no worries~ just text me your address and I’ll be there~” said Chanyeol and forcing his smile. “I don’t have your phone number yet~ we just know each other~” said Hana “Hyung! You haven’t given your number? What kind of boyfriend are you?!” said Sehun teasing Chanyeol.

*this guy is going to get something from me later* thought Chanyeol in frustration. “can you guys go first? Let me talk to my girlfriend~” said Chanyeol “okay~ we’ll be right there!” said Kai. Then Baekhyun went near Chanyeol ears and said “watching you bro~” whispered Baekhyun at Chanyeol. Baekhyun patted his back and laughed a bit. Chanyeol just shook his head looking at them walked away.

“I love your friends~ they’re funny~” said Hana and smiled. *se has a beautiful smile* thought Chanyeol “so, aren’t you going to give me your number?” asked Hana “y-yeah~” said Chanyeol and took out his phone from his pocket. *what am I thinking just now?* thought Chanyeol “give me your number first and then I’ll missed call you~” said Chanyeol.

“Alright~” said Hana and gave him her phone number. After Chanyeol missed call her, her brother came. “Oh` my oppa’s here! Hehe annyeong~” waved Hana cutely at Chanyeol and he was stunned by her cuteness. *why does I like everything what she did?* thought Chanyeol and went to Exo-K who is waiting for him.

“You guys set me up on a date with her. You guys planned it right?” asked Chanyeol “im not!” said Suho “Baekhyun did~” said Kai “yah! Im just dating with her~ I don’t say I want to go out with her~” said Chanyeol “dude, that’s part of the rule~ you’re dating her so you should be going out with her~ and you should act like you’re dating her~” said Baekhyun. “Plus, she’s kinda cute!” said Baekhyun.

*I think she’s cute too.* thought Chanyeol.

---------

 On the next day, Hana got a text from chanyeol asking her to get ready. Hana was watching television with U-Kwon got up happily. “oopps! Can’t watch tv with you now oppa~ I have to go out!” said Hana and ran upstairs.

“Out? She means a date?” said U-Kwon “my little sister is growing up” continued U-Kwon and watch the television alone. A few minutes later, Hana came down with her cute outfit. “Wow, you look cute! Where are you going?” asked U-kwon.

“im going out with my friends~” answered Hana and sat beside U-Kwon “friends? Since when you have friends?” asked U-kwon in shocked. “Yesterday! They’re really fun to be with~” said Hana “wow~  how you get to know them?” asked U-Kwon “because I know you don’t really talk to the student~” said U-Kwon.

“They are my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter